I want to bang my oneitis. (diary entry)

darkness97

darkness97

Master
she likes to flirt in front of her boyfriend with me, and now her boyfriend makes an appearance every time I talk to her. haha. she touches me and stands close to me like she is going to kiss me. its pretty gud not going to lie, but i don't see it going anywhere. i think that he is such a wimp and doesn't deserve a girl with such a nice body. in addition to this, i'd be doing him a favor by letting his girl fold with me.

there is nothing more that i want than to make-out or at least finger bang her. she is my coworker by the way. i'm 88% sure she is into me but she is trying to have it both ways with me and her boyfriend. she would literally rope if she broke up with him.

Another girl who i am pretty sure is just fucking around likes to touch and flirt with me as well. i'm pretty sure its just to appease me because she can tell i am insecure as hell but a man can dream anyway. i am 11% sure she is into me.

Life is good as a normie ngl. dance the line and dream. if they only gave me a chance i would have em hooked with my cock. all in all, these are jsut thoughts. in reality i'm jut going to stand around and let women touch me and not do anything about it like an awkward doll.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
it's all in your head

she just wants to make sure you don't go ER
the second girl maybe. she does seem to be acting out of pity. first girl i can say with almost certainty not. she almost loves me and her boyfriend can smell it.

if anything happens that suggest otherwise regarding the second one i will write about it and tag you. if i don't tag you just assume that you are correct.

tumblr_n2nocs78hX1tv2yuto1_500.gifv

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
the second girl maybe. she does seem to be acting out of pity. first girl i can say with almost certainty not. she almost loves me and her boyfriend can smell it.

if anything happens that suggest otherwise regarding the second one i will write about it and tag you. if i don't tag you just assume that you are correct.
Tag me too bro. Had a similar situation in the past aswell. Rooting for you to root her❤️ like I never could:feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
She sounds hot. I want to bang her too.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and darkness97
I had a bitch who did the same thing. Mind you this hoe was my best friend’s, at the time, gf. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did it to be more controlling of him. At least she attempted to. Nikka didn’t give af.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3