Serious I want to be a farmer.

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I want to wake up on the country side to the sound of a rooster and set my goals for the day: tending to the crops and feeding the animals. I'll be my own boss and not follow anyone's rules and achieve my goals one day at a time. I'll sell the highest quality of products and make other people happy with them. I'll go to sleep knowing that i'm putting food on another human beings plate and I can finally achieve the life that I never have had yet. I want to be a farmer.
maxresdefault.jpg

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I would rather live in a cyberpunk dystopia.

mafer-munuera-molly-millions-by-mafer-db9bt77.jpg

we already are
Shocked

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Beter, I can say coming from a family of farmers that it is hard work yet so rewarding farmers will always handmog btw.

I live in the country but I don't farm. all the liberals say milk is straight chemicals made in factories with no cows involved. I get the pleasure of seeing a truck come and get milk from the farm down the road so it can be packaged and sold.

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Beter, I can say coming from a family of farmers that it is hard work yet so rewarding farmers will always handmog btw.

I live in the country but I don't farm. all the liberals say milk is straight chemicals made in factories with no cows involved. I get the pleasure of seeing a truck come and get milk from the farm down the road so it can be packaged and sold.
It will be worth it for me I hope