I want to be a farmer.

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I want to wake up on the country side to the sound of a rooster and set my goals for the day: tending to the crops and feeding the animals. I'll be my own boss and not follow anyone's rules and achieve my goals one day at a time. I'll sell the highest quality of products and make other people happy with them. I'll go to sleep knowing that i'm putting food on another human beings plate and I can finally achieve the life that I never have had yet. I want to be a farmer.
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I would rather live in a cyberpunk dystopia.

mafer-munuera-molly-millions-by-mafer-db9bt77.jpg

we already are
Shocked

• +1
Beter, I can say coming from a family of farmers that it is hard work yet so rewarding farmers will always handmog btw.

I live in the country but I don't farm. all the liberals say milk is straight chemicals made in factories with no cows involved. I get the pleasure of seeing a truck come and get milk from the farm down the road so it can be packaged and sold.

• +1
Beter, I can say coming from a family of farmers that it is hard work yet so rewarding farmers will always handmog btw.

I live in the country but I don't farm. all the liberals say milk is straight chemicals made in factories with no cows involved. I get the pleasure of seeing a truck come and get milk from the farm down the road so it can be packaged and sold.
It will be worth it for me I hope

• +1
  • +1