I want to be a full time neet

angrycel737

angrycel737

Banned
Basically I want to live in some shitty flat filled with poor people and prostitutes like this:
Apt

I can work 2, maybe 3 days a week but nothing more. I need time for the gym and LDAR.
This is what I deserve.
How can I achieve governmentbux to live like this?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, n0rthface, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
Mental disability benefit perhaps?

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess and angrycel737
@Thompsonz will help you

• +1
Reactions: angrycel737 and Deleted member 13332
Don't dox my home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, n0rthface, ChristianChad and 2 others
Imagine spending your life rotting there on governmentbuxs. Lovely.

Joensuu_Latolankatu.JPG

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, n0rthface, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
Imagine spending your life rotting there on governmentbuxs. Lovely.

Joensuu_Latolankatu.JPG
That would actually be comfy as fuck ngl. Video games, sloots, early morning walks. Sounds perfect.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Wallenberg and Deleted member 5786
That would actually be comfy as fuck ngl. Video games, sloots, early morning walks. Sounds perfect.
You could even own a shitty, simple old car like in the pic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 13332 and angrycel737
Move to sweden, and you'll have a decent house while working 0 days a week, and money for all necessities.
@lutte will pay with his tax money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14323, Basedprincess and 4 others
Move to sweden, and you'll have a decent house while working 0 days a week, and money for all necessities.
Actually @LondonVillie said that @lutte lives on govermentbux.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps
@AlwaysHaveQuestions be like

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Actually @LondonVillie said that @lutte lives on govermentbux.
@lutte explain this behaviour at once. Are you racist for not providing for immigrants?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 15338, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Recently I had a dream about cooming inside a Swedish femail

Basically I want to live in some shitty flat filled with poor people and prostitutes like this: View attachment 1387266

I can work 2, maybe 3 days a week but nothing more. I need time for the gym and LDAR.
This is what I deserve.
How can I achieve governmentbux to live like this?
the fact I unironically sort of agree probably confirms my brain is messed up.

I've never wanted to work. I've hated every job i've ever had. I've never really cared for money either. I just want to be able to relax all day and never work. I'm a perfect candidate for governmentbuxxing, but need to get the ball rolling at some point as you need to claim disability for that here in the UK and it's hard to get unless you've got brain cancer or some shit. I just want to rot, and get drunk with friends at the weekends and try to score some cute drunk girls from time to time
legit? One can just move there easily? And get government bux easily?

• +1
Reactions: angrycel737
Absolute state of Western "men"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, ChristianChad and angrycel737
the fact I unironically sort of agree probably confirms my brain is messed up.

I've never wanted to work. I've hated every job i've ever had. I've never really cared for money either. I just want to be able to relax all day and never work. I'm a perfect candidate for governmentbuxxing, but need to get the ball rolling at some point as you need to claim disability for that here in the UK and it's hard to get unless you've got brain cancer or some shit. I just want to rot, and get drunk with friends at the weekends and try to score some cute drunk girls from time to time

legit? One can just move there easily? And get government bux easily?
yeah, that's exactly it. I don't understand people who work their ass off in their youth so they can make money when they're oldcels. Life's too short for that shit. I wanna have fun when i'm young and then do whatever when i'm old since it doesn't matter anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and wristcel
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, ChristianChad and hebbewem
Don't fall for the NEET or the wagie meme

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 15338
start selling drugs and you will be able to leave off ur profits, you will fit in well with the local turks

start selling drugs and you will be able to leave off ur profits, you will fit in well with the local turks
Drug trading is a terrible job
The stress is not worth it

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 12002
The people who do it, cannot feel anxiety or stress.
???
You have delusions about life
Everybody feels stress, those who don't literally get themselves shot or put in jail

???
You have delusions about life
Everybody feels stress, those who don't literally get themselves shot or put in jail
Jesus Christ you are a retard.

im saying most of the people who deal drugs/ are criminals are psychopaths/sociopaths that cannot feel fear and empathy. my first comment was a joke anyway, you neurotic rat.

im saying most of the people who deal drugs/ are criminals are psychopaths/sociopaths that cannot feel fear and empathy
That's not true
Maybe in America

Jesus Christ you are a retard.

im saying most of the people who deal drugs/ are criminals are psychopaths/sociopaths that cannot feel fear and empathy. my first comment was a joke anyway, you neurotic rat.
Being empathetic and being wimpy go hand in hand most of the time tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I think it is a supposed to be defence mechanism for weaker members of tribe
I think it's developmental
Ideally you want to be anti-social, but also "domesticated"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338