I want to be an actor.

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
I've always wanted to be a comedy actor tbh. I think I have the requisite creativity, charisma, and wit for it tbh, but I could very well be deluded and biased. Thoughts?

Reference:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 16369, Gonthar and 1 other person
based narwasp

• Woah
Reactions: rambocel
I've always wanted to be a comedy actor tbh. I think I have the requisite creativity, charisma, and wit for it tbh, but I could very well be deluded and biased. Thoughts?
Show some more of you - reciting a poem, a monologue, saying a joke, doing a stand up piece, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and rambocel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Matthias8272 and Gonthar
Are you ready to being fucked in the ass by some old kike producer? This is a prerequisite for an acting career

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Adonis, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
How do you look like

Attachments

• tempImageB0P3UG.png
    tempImageB0P3UG.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageqf61za.png
    tempImageqf61za.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
You have potential like to act if you can you can do it but you need to master the craft
yeah. right now my biggest barrier Is my emotional immaturity. I simply can no longer feel emotion. It's like my brain has set up this awl that inhibits me from being vulnerable or being able to vividly remember and relive sad times of my past. I hate it tbh. I legit might have to see a therapist lol. I used to be such an empathic and sensitive child, but that has slowly but surely faded over the years.

other than that though - I feel like I'm pretty good at portraying certain characters, or feigning/conveying certain emotions, like anger, or disgust, per say.

Last edited:
I’d like to star in movies and be the lead like Brad Pitt but instead I’m dwelling on this forum as a Janitor. Life is brutal.
brad pitt gywneth paltrow GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, rambocel, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
I’d like to star in movies and be the lead like Brad Pitt but instead I’m dwelling on this forum as a Janitor. Life is brutal.
brad pitt gywneth paltrow GIF
Janitors a good job

• +1
that was genuinely funny bro

• Love it
Acting is one of the most blackpilled careers out there lol, you will always be typecast unless you are like giga chad or pretty boy you will end up being a supporting character maybe the mains best friend thats why so many actors get plastic surgery and do roids and then go crazy...

Comedy films seem a bit less blackpilled when choosing actors though maybe you get a decent role idk..

• +1
Acting is one of the most blackpilled careers out there lol, you will always be typecast unless you are like giga chad or pretty boy you will end up being a supporting character maybe the mains best friend thats why so many actors get plastic surgery and do roids and then go crazy...

Comedy films seem a bit less blackpilled when choosing actors though maybe you get a decent role idk..
I think I have mysterious pretty boy appeal when I am lean, and tbh, I'm getting way too far ahead of myself, but I feel like those types aren't cut out for comedy acting (excluding James Franco maybe), and always have to play roles in drama films, and that would be quite problematic, because my biggest obstacle as of right now is my inability to feel and convey emotions irl (aside from anger, jealously, and maybe boredom), so I don't know how the fuck I'd fulfill the task of trying to believably feign them with acting.

Anyway, regarding my looks:

I know by PSL standards I'm like a 3.5-4.5, but would you say that I have pretty boy / mysterious vibe, given my hair, pheno, skin, etc.?

Attachments

• tempImagefRwdXy.png
    tempImagefRwdXy.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 26FE28DB-C363-49D9-B40D-87CB3C0276B9_1_201_a.jpeg
    26FE28DB-C363-49D9-B40D-87CB3C0276B9_1_201_a.jpeg
    498.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 676358F1-24C5-43C4-AC70-3AAC77B51FF3.png
    676358F1-24C5-43C4-AC70-3AAC77B51FF3.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: