You piece of shit

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and stevielake
@SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
You piece of shit
I want a Bengali girl to Peg me, I want her to spice up the dildo with some massala and cumin power then I want her to rub it In her biryani pussy then fuck me in the arse after

Now you know what it’s like when I make a thread and you reply with “fuck me bbc” XD

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 14984, Zylk and 4 others
I want a Bengali girl to Peg me, I want her to spice up the dikdo with some massala and cumin power then I want her to rub it In her biryani pussy then fuck me in the arse after

Now you know what it’s like when I make a threat and you reply with “fuck me bbc” XD
But I do it to honour your people

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PrinceLuenLeoncur
why ?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
And I want to slit your throat (in looksmax.org VR not IRL of course) for making so many racebait threads

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake and FailedNormieManlet
And I want to slit your throat (in looksmax.org VR not IRL of course) for making so many racebait threads
so my love of black men and bbc is racebait, but when curries sperg about muh nordics that's not?
@PrinceLuenLeoncur my bbc warrior, throw a spear at this guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Cheesyrumble, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Leave the paki bad boy alone, he will vindaloo you to deat with his head bop ding ding you Benichod pink boy, never get rude to a Bengali roadmen he is currently trafficking your girls like the little pink sluts they is Mashallah uk will become Muslim

• JFL
Leave the paki bad boy alone, he will vindaloo you to deat with his head bop ding ding you Benichod pink boy, never get rude to a Bengali roadmen he is currently trafficking your girls like the little pink sluts they is Mashallah uk will become Muslim
I got 6 white girls in my kebab shop rn, already ready to be made into hijabis and given to 40 year olds zahidul islams
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Has anyone seen me and @FailedNormieManlet ? Do I mog him?

• JFL
Nah I’ve never seen you, pm? I won’t leak
I'm too high inhib - the fact that I'm Bengali and know several families in London makes me think we're fucking related.

• JFL
I'm too high inhib - the fact that I'm Bengali and know several families in London makes me think we're fucking related.
Dude who gives a fuck? I won’t leak or dox shit I’m pretty trusted

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist