I want to break my nose

gunner shepardson

gunner shepardson

Iron
Joined
Jun 30, 2026
Posts
67
Reputation
54
its so fucking bad

I wanna break it so im forced to get rhino before 18

all of this happened js cuz i broke this mf when i was in first grade :lul::lul:

i hope that dude who caused this is not doin well
 
  • WTF
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gurt., kingyadiii and Nocturnal
abuse drugs before so it doesnt hurt so much
 
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser
its so fucking bad

I wanna break it so im forced to get rhino before 18

all of this happened js cuz i broke this mf when i was in first grade :lul::lul:

i hope that dude who caused this is not doin well
They don't give you a rhino if you break your nose otherwise when you leave the hospital you will see only models
 

Similar threads

jimmy12ap
Replies
4
Views
47
jimmy12ap
jimmy12ap
zain.z
Replies
9
Views
88
agonyv
agonyv
C
Replies
12
Views
122
iywujjffvjkiure
iywujjffvjkiure
uvwxe
Replies
17
Views
144
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
Azie555
Replies
13
Views
93
psychomatic715
psychomatic715

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top