I WANT TO BRUTALLY EXECUTE ANIMAL ABUSERS

Slayer

Slayer

💩
NOTHING FILLS ME WITH GREATER UNBRIDLED WHITE HOT FURY THAN PEOPLE WHO ABUSE AND KILL ANIMALS FOR NO REASON
Angry Wrestling GIF
Angry Wrestling GIF
Angry Wrestling GIF

IF I EVER SAW SOMEONE DOING IT IRL I WOULD LEGITIMATELY AND COMPLETELY UNIRONICALLY KILL THE DISGUSTING SUB SHIT ABUSIVE ABOMINATION WITH MY BARE HANDS. I WOULD SNAP THE CUNT'S PUNY LITTLE NECK LIKE A FUCKING PENCIL.

giphy.gif
Robert Knepper Fox GIF by Prison Break

I CAN FEEL MY TESTOSTERONE AND ADRENALINE SPIKE JUST TYPING ABOUT IT NOW.

fbi-agent-using-computer-in-office-picture-id1171266198

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Superiority Embodied, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and BigBiceps
Legit.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Since humans are animals you would also be an animal abuser by definition.

Tldr: OP would snap his own pencil neck

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4804, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Does that make women who abort babies animal abusers too since we are animals as well or are they still stunning and brave?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4671, Catawampus and 1 other person
Since humans are animals you would also be an animal abuser by definition.

Tldr: OP would snap his own pencil neck
Does that make women who abort babies animal abusers too since we are animals as well or are they still stunning and brave?
LOOK AT THESE SMART ASSES TRYING TO DERAIL MY THREAD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Low t if you get upset at animal abuse or death.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, AlwaysHaveQuestions, stuckneworleans and 1 other person

Women who abort should be killed

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Kingkellz
Have you seen the russian girls who torture and kill kittens for money ?
Apparently its a big underground business

It makes me angry too, but of course I respect human life more than animal life.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, AlwaysHaveQuestions, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Women who abort should be killed
I'd rather have them sterilized after abortion tbh imagine all those thot roasties going into depression and obscurity when wall hits cause they can't use kids as a tactic to settle with beta normie or leech from government.

Low t if you get upset at animal abuse or death.
ooga booga no ask me smash
SHUT YOUR BITCH ASSES THE FUCK UP. YOU PROBABLY ABUSED ANIMALS IN THE PAST SINCE YOU'RE GETTING SO FUCKING DEFENSIVE ABOUT IT YOU ABSOLUTE WASTES OF LIFE. @Kingkellz I ALREADY VERBALLY MURDERED YOU FAGGOT. GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD LITTLE MARK ASS BITCH.
Have you seen the russian girls who torture and kill kittens for money ?
Apparently its a big underground business
David Tennant Rage GIF

i remember watching that Luka Magnotta guy killing kittens. i dont think anything has made me more uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
i remember watching that Luka Magnotta guy killing kittens. i dont think anything has made me more uncomfortable
TYPICAL ANIMAL ABUSER TRANSITIONING INTO ACTUALLY MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE. THE CORRELATION IS ALWAYS THERE. I HOPE HIS TWINK ASS IS GETTING MERCILESSLY AND PERPETUALLY GANGRAPED IN PRISON.

• +1
Reactions: william
Cat gif

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Ok cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 2227
SHUT YOUR BITCH ASSES THE FUCK UP. YOU PROBABLY ABUSED ANIMALS IN THE PAST SINCE YOU'RE GETTING SO FUCKING DEFENSIVE ABOUT IT YOU ABSOLUTE WASTES OF LIFE. @Kingkellz I ALREADY VERBALLY MURDERED YOU FAGGOT. GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD LITTLE MARK ASS BITCH.

David Tennant Rage GIF
Watch your tongue son!
Don't make me cut it off and feed it to my hungry dogs.

Keep saying disrespectful shit and I will show you true animal abuse by putting you down and shipping your decapitated head to your whore of a mother

EUGENE ANIMAL ABUSER DETECTED. NOT MY FAULT NO GIRL WILL TOUCH YOUR PUNY COCK SO YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO HURTING ANIMALS TO TRY AND FEEL MASCULINE.

Watch your tongue son!
Don't make me cut it off and feed it to my hungry dogs.

Keep saying disrespectful shit and I will show you true animal abuse by putting you down and shipping your decapitated head to your whore of a mother
LOOK AT THIS LEGITIMATE TRUECEL FAGGOT CONTINUOUSLY CRYING FOR ME IN EVERY THREAD I MAKE. DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO SINCE YOUR BUTT BUDDY @Hopelessmofoker GOT BANNED? YOU SHOULD BE RIDING HIS DICK NOT MINE.

Attachments

• 1583256295350.png
    1583256295350.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 177
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Kingkellz
LOOK AT THIS LEGITIMATE TRUECEL FAGGOT CONTINUOUSLY CRYING FOR ME IN EVERY THREAD I MAKE. DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO SINCE YOUR BUTT BUDDY @Hopelessmofoker GOT BANNED? YOU SHOULD BE RIDING HIS DICK NOT MINE.
All this retarded big text writing
Because I said you are low t for caring about animal abuse (which is true)

I must have struck a nerve....did someone abuse your dog or cat or whatever? You probably did nothing like the 'all bark and no bite' bitch you are.

So now you take out that frustration by writing walls of text on a looksmax forum
😂😂😂😂 Over for your pathetic ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordGodcat, Aesthetic, stuckneworleans and 2 others
All this retarded big text writing
Because I said you are low t for caring about animal abuse (which is true)

I must have struck a nerve....did someone abuse your dog or cat or whatever? You probably did nothing like the 'all bark and no bite' bitch you are.

So now you take out that frustration by writing walls of text on a looksmax forum
😂😂😂😂 Over for your pathetic ass
KEEP BITCHING AND MOANING ABOUT MY BIG TEXT LIKE A WOMAN. WE BOTH KNOW YOU HAVE THE TEST LEVELS OF ONE.

NOBODY EVER ABUSED MY ANIMALS. KEEP ASSUMING SHIT AND BASING YOUR ENTIRE PISSWEAK REPLY OFF IT YOU RETARD.

@KEy21 was your nigga bro. He abused animals

Some other niggas that’s your boy stomped out a squirrel due to anger, i forgot his name tho

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Kingkellz
@KEy21 was your nigga bro. He abused animals

Some other niggas that’s your boy stomped out a squirrel due to anger, i forgot his name tho
I never knew key21 but I do know he abused animals.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
KEEP BITCHING AND MOANING ABOUT MY BIG TEXT LIKE A WOMAN. WE BOTH KNOW YOU HAVE THE TEST LEVELS OF ONE.

NOBODY EVER ABUSED MY ANIMALS. KEEP ASSUMING SHIT AND BASING YOUR ENTIRE PISSWEAK REPLY OFF IT YOU RETARD.

What kind of guy bitches about animal abuse?!? I would understand if someone did this to your animal but apparently not

For a person who calls himself 'slayer' and writes in big text you probably are one of the biggest pussies I've ever encountered!

What kind of man whines about animal abuse like a butthurt bitch? Tf is wrong with you???
You aren't gonna do jackshit!
Just shut the fuck up and take your whiny ass to lipstick alley or some place!

What kind of guy bitches about animal abuse?!? I would understand if someone did this to your animal but apparently not

For a person who calls himself 'slayer' and writes in big text you probably are one of the biggest pussies I've ever encountered!

What kind of man whines about animal abuse like a butthurt bitch? Tf is wrong with you???

vegans
key21 is another sfcel retarded faggot.

• Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
vegans

key21 is another sfcel retarded faggot.
OP is definitely a soy cuck vegan
His entire looksmax persona is a projection of what he wishes he was.

Irl he is a beta male cuck who goes on women marches and drinks his wife's boyfriend's piss

Stop right there all animal abuse is fully justified if i get to eat their meat to full up my belly, i need the protein to gymcel.

Sixpack > General life on earth

NEVER FORGET THIS
Giphy 12

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Empathy is a normal human emotion, aint got shit to do with being a male or testosterone levels. Ironic that you're trying to put on this hardass act since every post from you, even unrelated to your pathetic attempts at beefing me, is just constant victimized giga-cuck whining about your own subhumanity compared to male models.
OP is definitely a soy cuck vegan
His entire looksmax persona is a projection of what he wishes he was.

Irl he is a beta male cuck who goes on women marches and drinks his wife's boyfriend's piss
More assumptions that aren't damaging or much less funny even in the context of forum roasts. I'm also not a vegan despite this always being the tired, boilerplate response that socially outcasted eugenes such as yourself always trot out when this topic comes up. Shit user, stay mogged.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz
Empathy is a normal human emotion, aint got shit to do with being a male or testosterone levels. Ironic that you're trying to put on this hardass act since every post from you, even unrelated to your pathetic attempts at beefing me, is just constant victimized giga-cuck whining about your own subhumanity compared to male models.

More assumptions that aren't damaging or much less funny even in the context of forum roasts. I'm also not a vegan despite this always being the tired, boilerplate response that socially outcasted eugenes such as yourself always trot out when this topic comes up. Shit user, stay mogged.
I like how you went back to normal font size after I made fun of you for it.

Good boy! Here's a doggy treat for you
282884B8 8794 4A74 B8CA 5136C3889038

Also this is not an animal abuse forum. Get your filthy threads off this forum cuz no one gives a shit

I might even go kill an animal just so you can whine even more.

I like how you went back to normal font size after I made fun of you for it.

Good boy! Here's a doggy treat for you
Also this is not an animal abuse forum. Get your filthy threads off this forum cuz no one gives a shit

I might even go kill an animal just so you can whine even more.
I switched font because you're a boring, tiresome, one-dimensional creature who I butchered many times already. Case in point, you just now used that same old "you're my dog" insult that you're stuck on again.

What the fuck does this forum not being an animal abuse forum have to do with anything? This is the off-topic section you retard, it's the exact place for shitposts like mine. You're getting angry over it because why? Just don't click on my threads you stockholm syndrome-addled bitch.

Since you brought up the topic, let's take a look at some of your absolute banger threads.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't read these even if you paid me. They're legit incels.is tier shitposts with no substance or value, they're not even funny.

You're an irrelevant attention starved cuck who keeps starting shit in my threads begging for my response. Like I said earlier, get off my dick and go ride @Hopelessmofoker 's.

I want to fight with animals

I switched font because you're a boring, tiresome, one-dimensional creature who I butchered many times already. Case in point, you just now used that same old "you're my dog" insult that you're stuck on again.

What the fuck does this forum not being an animal abuse forum have to do with anything? This is the off-topic section you retard, it's the exact place for shitposts like mine. You're getting angry over it because why? Just don't click on my threads you stockholm syndrome-addled bitch.

Since you brought up the topic, let's take a look at some of your absolute banger threads.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't read these even if you paid me. They're legit incels.is tier shitposts with no substance or value, they're not even funny.

You're an irrelevant attention starved cuck who keeps starting shit in my threads begging for my response. Like I said earlier, get off my dick and go ride @Hopelessmofoker 's.
Good job cherry picking my threads
I could care less whether you read my threads or not.

I'm afraid you suffer from strong delusions. You have never butchered me, much less anything else.

In fact I will butcher a dog and pm you just to annoy your whiny bitch ass.

This whole thing started because your softass ego was hurt by me commenting my opinion on your soy cuck/10 thread.
Which btw anyone can comment on your thread and I will comment whatever I want whenever I want whether you like it or not.

Keep crying for animal abuse

are you even vegan

double your soy points if you aren’t and if you are, still double jfl

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Good job cherry picking my threads
I could care less whether you read my threads or not.

I'm afraid you suffer from strong delusions. You have never butchered me, much less anything else.

In fact I will butcher a dog and pm you just to annoy your whiny bitch ass.

This whole thing started because your softass ego was hurt by me commenting my opinion on your soy cuck/10 thread.
Which btw anyone can comment on your thread and I will comment whatever I want whenever I want whether you like it or not.

Keep crying for animal abuse
giphy.gif

I didn't cherrypick shit you autistic cunt. I could have posted any of your garbage threads and the point would have still been valid.

This whole thing actually started because your little faggot asshole wanted @Hopelessmofoker 's cock inside of it so you began attacking me (in multiple unrelated threads) in tandem with him. And then I flushed you down the toilet like the insignificant shit you are. And here you are again coming onto my dumb shitpost, crying and leaving your irrelevant "opinion" (AKA obvious desperate plea for my attention). When is the rent due to live in your little peanut skull?

I will comment whatever I want whenever I want whether you like it or not.
Extreme irony coming from the deluded ape who just told me to stop posting threads.

are you even vegan

double your soy points if you aren’t and if you are, still double jfl
Here comes retarded cunt #2 to use the same buzzwords and make the same low IQ point the faggot above you already did.

i want to brutally exceute gays

Stop right there all animal abuse is fully justified if i get to eat their meat to full up my belly, i need the protein to gymcel.

Sixpack > General life on earth

NEVER FORGET THIS
View attachment 292846
There is a difference between animals getting killed for food and animals getting killed just for someone else’s satisfaction.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Frame 11 delay 004s

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy