im starting to wonder if my mom abusing animals rubbed off on me am i a bad person?

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
ever since i was a small child, i've always witness my mom abusing animals, hundreds of times from age 3-8 when I stopped living with her.
I witnessed her beating dogs, burning them with cigarettes, throwing small puppies out of cars, beating german shepherds with belts and a wooden paddle, one time we had 12 dogs in the house at one time and she couldn't handle it so she would take it out on the springer spaniel and spank him until he cried, she'd rub their noses in shit if they pooped somewhere, step on them, I've seen pretty much everything.
In sixth grade I cut off a lizards tail and smashed it with my shoe.
in seventh grade i got a week of detention for beating a dead frog to a pulp with a knife and cutting its legs off when we were doing the dissection in science class
in eighth grade i smashed a baby frog with a rock
in ninth grade i beheaded a snapping turtle at the lake with a pair of scissors
in tenth grade a snake was in my garage so i shot it with a bb gun it didn't go down so i killed it with shovel and I got a thrill of the kill and had some kind of enjoyment from it.
a few months ago my gaurdian threatened to take away our family shih tzsu because they claim that I "abuse" it by wreslting with it and make it mean and angry and bite me. My reasoning for doing this was "I am teaching the dog to become like its ancestor, the wolf, just in case the world were to end and it would need to defend itself against enemies since it's an eight pound female shih tzu, it needs to learn to be a predator, not a prey that is docile all the time and lazy."
then I learned online they're bred to be loved and companions, and not predators for thousands of years. It made me think, wow I am being a bad person, maybe I should change.
I've never thought of hurting another person, it's always made me cringe to think of taking another life.
Even though humanity disgusts me, I feel as if I have a moral responsibility to keep others safe, and now I have to keep animals safe.
now everytime i see even a spider or a beetle in my house, I cannot bare to be a murderer or a killer no matter the shape or size, I take it outside and make sure it's safe. I am now loving to my dog, but rarely on some occasion I feel the need to wrestle with it, and make it become a natural hunter. I don't know how to stop this, can anyone help me out? Am I a bad person for what I've done? I haven't really felt remorse up until now that I've remembered it, but I do want to get better, I am being forced to go to a facility for treatment anyway so I won't be on this forum. Has anyone heard of the Terrel Asylum? Yeah, my mom is famous there for fighting with cops and is famous with the inmates for sneaking in pizza, like mother like son, I am a patient of the asylum soon enough.
Is my mom responsible for this? Am I a bad person? Or just an environmental victim?
Fuck you mom for what you've done to me.
I just want to be normal I haven't killed an animal in over 10 months since that snake, I remember my friends look on their face when they saw me smashing the frog and beheading the turtle they said they'd keep it a secret and if their parents ever found out they wouldn't be friends with me. I just feel so bad now all of a sudden, I don't know why? I want to be good I really do.
Hopefully they give me good drugs at the asylum, it's not like I have a choice, it's either go to public school next month or go to the psych ward.
I refuse to attend school and get bullied! So mental asylum it is! Here's to self improvement!

or this coulld all be a joke and im actually a good person who never done a thing wrong but idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and ChristianChad
Mods please ban this sick fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 21146, prettyboislime and 9 others
Someone needs to beat that whore to death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Someone needs to beat that whore to death.
shes ruined my life shes trying to ruin my realtionship with my family she ruined my forum reputation by talking about her everyone at school knew about her occupation and fake tits now my grandpa thinks im gay bc she texted him that im getting surgery and he threatened to beat me up bc no grandson of his is a ffag

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, karbo and ChristianChad
i mog you now bitch

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and subhuman incel
Genetics is usually responsible for people that torture animals and become serial killers and things like that. On this show they showed their brains are wired different than people who don't torture animals and become serial killers etc.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and ChristianChad
hwo do u mog me lkmfao ur username said subhuman incel?
u remember, we spoke on discord once before, u told me about your moms life, how you dropped out of high school, we rated and ranked hot girls on insta, u showed me some bitches from ur high school , i even showed u my pic and u moprhed my face,

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
u remember, we spoke on discord once before, u told me about your moms life, how you dropped out of high school, we rated and ranked hot girls on insta, u showed me some bitches from ur high school , i even showed u my pic and u moprhed my face,
whats your username

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Genetics is usually responsible for people that torture animals and become serial killers and things like that. On this show they showed their brains are wired different than people who don't torture animals and become serial killers etc.
id nevber kill anybody nor was i insiniuatign that i am not capable of being a serial killer ok no one in my family is a sieral killer
im just mentally ill but hopefully i can cured by asylum

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yes your mother is a piece of shit. This is what single mothers bring to the table.

You had no father figure so you became hood too.

Yes your mother is a piece of shit. This is what single mothers bring to the table.

You had no father figure so you became hood too.
holy shit my mom is legit pregnant shes threatening to abort it if i dont unblock her

holy shit my mom is legit pregnant shes threatening to abort it if i dont unblock her

just unblock her and give her 1 word replies tbh . i hate people who murder innocent babies.

nvm we arent moving in together

:LOL::LOL: you think i am some kind of psycho huh?
just letting you know i feel remorse
i felt bad and cried for that frog 2 days ago

it was a baby too :cry: and i killed it and thought it was funny and recorded it
it died to my rock and it screamed as i pummeled it
i am sorry i am not a psychopath or a killer
i am a good person we all make mistakes

this was back in 2019 though when i looked like this so more than 3 years ago
sure it's something im not proud of, but i cannot just forget it happened

:LOL::LOL: you think i am some kind of psycho huh?
just letting you know i feel remorse
i felt bad and cried for that frog 2 days ago
View attachment 1778920View attachment 1778921
it was a baby too :cry: and i killed it and thought it was funny and recorded it
it died to my rock and it screamed as i pummeled it
i am sorry i am not a psychopath or a killer
i am a good person we all make mistakes
View attachment 1778922
this was back in 2019 though when i looked like this so more than 3 years ago
sure it's something im not proud of, but i cannot just forget it happened
you just said you still beat your dog

owls are so cute i found this picture form 2019
i dont knwo why it was on the ground arent they air animals?

you just said you still beat your dog
wrestle* not beat
i would never EVER hurt an animal
i am an animal lover too much
i have turned too soft
after experiencing pain from bullies i have bnecome a submissive bitcfh
im not as high t as i used to be killign animals and slaying bitches at the pooll

now i feel remorse fro anytyhing smaller and picked on
i hate it but it does give me betterkarama

when we fight itll be for the honor of the poor animals youve tortured

i will get their revenge for them
dits int the past man

wrestle* not beat
i would never EVER hurt an animal
i am an animal lover too much
i have turned too soft
after experiencing pain from bullies i have bnecome a submissive bitcfh
im not as high t as i used to be killign animals and slaying bitches at the pooll

now i feel remorse fro anytyhing smaller and picked on
i hate it but it does give me betterkarama
you are evil nigga

we are not moving in together

i will be roomies with @FailedNormieManlet and i will punish you when you get out of the psych ward with a severe beating

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
you are evil nigga

we are not moving in together

i will be roomies with @FailedNormieManlet and i will punish you when you get out of the psych ward with a severe beating
how am i evil that shits in the past

how am i evil that shits in the past
man if you keep posting stuff everyone will know everything about you and you wont know anything about them, they will use it against you (not all but evil retards here), you talked about your descension then other stuff then your fucking mother then this now whats next? Dont get me wrong man I like you but dont post too much personal stuff know a limit, I had never hurt an animal but I did stupid things I regret but I didn't share them. Also I cant blame you that you didnt have a father and a bad mother, most people that don't have a father tend to have lots of problems, but that doesnt mean that you cant change, but you just said you changed and woldnt hurt an animal. Anyways James have a good blessed day my nigga (y).

man if you keep posting stuff everyone will know everything about you and you wont know anything about them, they will use it against you (not all but evil retards here), you talked about your descension then other stuff then your fucking mother then this now whats next? Dont get me wrong man I like you but dont post too much personal stuff know a limit, I had never hurt an animal but I did stupid things I regret but I didn't share them. Also I cant blame you that you didnt have a father and a bad mother, most people that don't have a father tend to have lots of problems, but that doesnt mean that you cant change, but you just said you changed and woldnt hurt an animal. Anyways James have a good blessed day my nigga (y).
he needs to hit the gym and stop eating shit sandwich

nobody just never told me it was wrong to hurrt or kill an animal my mom always hit animals right in front of me cats dogs etc i saw her boyfriend stomp on a baby cat and crush it one time for biting her

but now i know its wrong after years of contemplating

any videos and pics?

ever since i was a small child, i've always witness my mom abusing animals, hundreds of times from age 3-8 when I stopped living with her.
I witnessed her beating dogs, burning them with cigarettes, throwing small puppies out of cars, beating german shepherds with belts and a wooden paddle, one time we had 12 dogs in the house at one time and she couldn't handle it so she would take it out on the springer spaniel and spank him until he cried, she'd rub their noses in shit if they pooped somewhere, step on them, I've seen pretty much everything.
In sixth grade I cut off a lizards tail and smashed it with my shoe.
in seventh grade i got a week of detention for beating a dead frog to a pulp with a knife and cutting its legs off when we were doing the dissection in science class
in eighth grade i smashed a baby frog with a rock
in ninth grade i beheaded a snapping turtle at the lake with a pair of scissors
in tenth grade a snake was in my garage so i shot it with a bb gun it didn't go down so i killed it with shovel and I got a thrill of the kill and had some kind of enjoyment from it.
a few months ago my gaurdian threatened to take away our family shih tzsu because they claim that I "abuse" it by wreslting with it and make it mean and angry and bite me. My reasoning for doing this was "I am teaching the dog to become like its ancestor, the wolf, just in case the world were to end and it would need to defend itself against enemies since it's an eight pound female shih tzu, it needs to learn to be a predator, not a prey that is docile all the time and lazy."
then I learned online they're bred to be loved and companions, and not predators for thousands of years. It made me think, wow I am being a bad person, maybe I should change.
I've never thought of hurting another person, it's always made me cringe to think of taking another life.
Even though humanity disgusts me, I feel as if I have a moral responsibility to keep others safe, and now I have to keep animals safe.
now everytime i see even a spider or a beetle in my house, I cannot bare to be a murderer or a killer no matter the shape or size, I take it outside and make sure it's safe. I am now loving to my dog, but rarely on some occasion I feel the need to wrestle with it, and make it become a natural hunter. I don't know how to stop this, can anyone help me out? Am I a bad person for what I've done? I haven't really felt remorse up until now that I've remembered it, but I do want to get better, I am being forced to go to a facility for treatment anyway so I won't be on this forum. Has anyone heard of the Terrel Asylum? Yeah, my mom is famous there for fighting with cops and is famous with the inmates for sneaking in pizza, like mother like son, I am a patient of the asylum soon enough.
Is my mom responsible for this? Am I a bad person? Or just an environmental victim?
Fuck you mom for what you've done to me.
I just want to be normal I haven't killed an animal in over 10 months since that snake, I remember my friends look on their face when they saw me smashing the frog and beheading the turtle they said they'd keep it a secret and if their parents ever found out they wouldn't be friends with me. I just feel so bad now all of a sudden, I don't know why? I want to be good I really do.
Hopefully they give me good drugs at the asylum, it's not like I have a choice, it's either go to public school next month or go to the psych ward.
I refuse to attend school and get bullied! So mental asylum it is! Here's to self improvement!

or this coulld all be a joke and im actually a good person who never done a thing wrong but idk
kys you sick fuck

nobody just never told me it was wrong to hurrt or kill an animal my mom always hit animals right in front of me cats dogs etc i saw her boyfriend stomp on a baby cat and crush it one time for biting her

but now i know its wrong after years of contemplating
Good job man thats admirable(y), I am always rooting for you

the aslyum oughta do you some good lad

dont come back here when you're done
stfu you 5'5 curry fuck maybe you should rope (in a game) you have "high" t now you want to fight everyone, you literally are a faggot that takes it up the ass before this now you are taking it in the mouth (y) Good luck,

Last edited:
theyre in the thread
ye but if i walk around the forest the whole day i also come across some dead frogs and other animals

ye but if i walk around the forest the whole day i also come across some dead frogs and other animals
you wanted to watch videos of someone killing and torturing animals?

bit deranged eh

you wanted to watch videos of someone killing and torturing animals?

bit deranged eh
just to see if hes larping or not

im probably the biggest animal friend on this forum no homo