I want to buy some more shoes

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
15,021
Reputation
23,137
Give me recommendations.
 
Yeezy foam runners
 
Balenciaga Triple S/Versace Chan Reaction + Lifts since 5'8
 
Sneakers or boots/oxfords?
 
Timbs, then add 2 inch lifts for a net +3 inch height boost.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Sneakers. The only boots I wear are timbs

I used to be a sneaker collector for a while, had about 25 pairs. Sold em all though

Whats your favourite model? Air forces, air max 1, etc
 
I used to be a sneaker collector for a while, had about 25 pairs. Sold em all though

Whats your favourite model? Air forces, air max 1, etc
I already have black & white af1s. Recommend me some good airmaxs or jordans.
 
I already have black & white af1s. Recommend me some good airmaxs or jordans.

I bought these a while ago, idk if colourway is your type:


shopping


1674492871010


Air-Jordan-1-Mid-Light-Smoke-Grey-Anthracite-Crepslocker-Front_1.jpg


Air-Jordan-1-Zoom-CMFT-CT0979-610-8.jpg


1674493948951


714c3cc3ea3f5fb42d591746cf62e197_1662497303.jpeg


2ddde5ab-9803-4366-9af1-a193c586e07d.jpg



1674494113624


1674494157120
 
jordan 4 oreo white
 

Similar threads

SerafimN
Replies
1
Views
21
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
iqletlowtest
Replies
15
Views
49
jp212
jp212
tei
Replies
2
Views
20
Wasted time
Wasted time
D69mo
Replies
1
Views
22
D69mo
D69mo
polarpop
Replies
15
Views
130
enviouss
enviouss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top