I want to caress my oneitis...

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
And by 'caress' I mean bend her over and fuck her to oblivion. Idk why, I just want to dominate her so badly. I want to fuck her till her virginity resets. This girl changes my view of sex and makes me see it as an act of subduing and humiliating a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Do you hate her?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
And by 'caress' I mean bend her over and fuck her to oblivion. Idk why, I just want to dominate her so badly. I want to fuck her till her virginity resets. This girl changes my view of sex and makes me see it as an act of subduing and humiliating a woman.
My oneitis was a virgin last time i talked to her, i want to make her bleed as i ram my cock up her cunt mercilessly.

• +1
same i used to feel sorry for her but nope.Women are built to be dominated for chads JFL,do those niggas even know how lucky they are

• +1
same i used to feel sorry for her but nope.Women are built to be dominated for chads JFL,do those niggas even know how lucky they are
No they think life for everyone is that way

• +1
My oneitis was a virgin last time i talked to her, i want to make her bleed as i ram my cock up her cunt mercilessly.

If you make a virgin girl cum, she will love you forever

I dominate them too

• +1
If you make a virgin girl cum, she will love you forever
She never let me, this girl was crazy. We used to sext for an hour sometimes, she even told her mum we were going out, even though she didn't even let me kiss her. I had even nicknamed her weirdo.

• +1
She never let me, this girl was crazy. We used to sext for an hour sometimes, she even told her mum we were going out, even though she didn't even let me kiss her. I had even nicknamed her weirdo.

What a piece of shit. Evenmy oneitis let me kiss her

• +1
  • +1
Everytime i think about it, i get very angry and my blood pressure goes up.

I get angry thinking about my oneitis with other guys. I'm so pahtologically jealous of her

• +1
I get angry thinking about my oneitis with other guys. I'm so pahtologically jealous of her
I was on my way to the gym and saw her with some dude, not sure if it was her, maybe i'm hallucinating.

• +1
I was on my way to the gym and saw her with some dude, not sure if it was her, maybe i'm hallucinating.

I have seen her with some dude and I went nuts. I wanted to destroy everything

• +1
  • +1
I got angry and had an amazing workout lol.

She is the only girl that makes me so jealous. The mre idea that some other guy has seen her naked and fucked her makes me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281