I want to carry out an informal investigation on decreasing inhibition and I want volunteers

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Okay, so here's the deal:

A month or so ago I made this thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/decreasing-inhibition.534/
For all I know this method should work, along the years I have done this things and more and I began giving less fuck due to the fact that approaching or going on small talk seemed insignificant compared to lighting up a fire in the streets (this doesn't mean that I'm good at small talk or approaching but that I am capable of doing them because my inhibition, which doesn't exist, doesn't stops me)

But some people here may say that his guide does not work because it hasn't been tested in people. This is true and it would be scientifically dishonest to not test it right?

So I ask for volunteers here (or even not here, friends you can find that will follow me) to participate in my informal investigation about lowering inhibition. Basically we (even though I on't need it) and the volunteers will progressively do things which will escalate in importance accordingly (from looking to the eyes to doing push ups in the streets and more). After we finalise this course we will share anecdotal results and I will make a thread drawing conclusions on the effectiveness of doing impressive acts on lowering inhibition.

Requisites:
-Any age
-Be completely physically capable
-Be liable to do things you will probably not feel comfortable doing
-Be ready to follow my instructions
-Be honest with the results and with the fact that you did the things I instructed to do so, if you don't want to do them then you can go out of the experiment and if you aren't capable of doing them I'll try to find an alternative, but foremost, please be honest

I will create this thread on incels.me(is) for more volunteers and hence more accurate results

Volunteer or ask any questions in this thread!

Apply until the 21th of October! (so we can catch up on Halloween) I will create a group chat and applications will be closed after that date

Thanks in advance, hope you volunteer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I one lot fire bigger than house in a dry feild in my area back in Canada once with my mates at 13 ??

Had like 12 fire trucks there ?????‍♂️??‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
get me in this shit

• +1
I think the methods you posted in that thread aren't that good.
A more effective approach would be to talk to many people.
Talking comfortably and eloquently is a muscle that you can train, even at old age.

It's more effective than to "Do embarrasing things with people" or "take a walk in underwear for 30 min or more" (your quotes).

• +1
I think the methods you posted in that thread aren't that good.
A more effective approach would be to talk to many people.
Talking comfortably and eloquently is a muscle that you can train, even at old age.

It's more effective than to "Do embarrasing things with people" or "take a walk in underwear for 30 min or more" (your quotes).
Yeah, that's the exact reason why I am going to test my method, to see if it works; that's also why I ask for volunteers

• +1
Get me in on this. I'm already aspie so idgaf

• +1
Most effective method to be low inhib is going into a public place and act like you have autism or some mental illness. Start muttering to yourself dropping your jaw etc, this will get you a shit ton of looks and make you feel incredibly uncomfortable chuck in some strange moans and grunts and weird fucked walking and hand/head motions and you good brah. This is actually legit not even kidding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Most effective method to be low inhib is going into a public place and act like you have autism or some mental illness. Start muttering to yourself dropping your jaw etc, this will get you a shit ton of looks and make you feel incredibly uncomfortable chuck in some strange moans and grunts and weird fucked walking and hand/head motions and you good brah. This is actually legit not even kidding.
Of course it is but my method is escalating things not going full from the start

• +1
Of course it is but my method is escalating things not going full from the start
That’s the great thing about schizophreniamaxing you can adjust the intensity to your inhib level. You can start off with just light weird shit like muttering to yourself or pacing back and forth and slowly ramp it up to full blown mentally disabled and have to be removed from the public space.

• +1
slowly ramp it up to full blown mentally disabled and have to be removed from the public space.
Ngl, it would be fucking hilarious to do that but I'm not doing it in my city, maybe somewhere else

• +1
  • +1
im already low inhib so no thanks

• +1
im already low inhib so no thanks
You could be a part of the experiment still, results are results nonetheless

• +1
no ones gonna strip for low inhib bro

• +1
I don't have any inhib simply for the reason that everything is temporary.

• +1
Do you think this has any effect on whether or not you can get foids?

• +1
I'm scared to cold approach people I'm afraid they use their rape whistle or report me for sexual harassment.

• +1
Do you think this has any effect on whether or not you can get foids?
It does, without small talk you aren't getting anywhere, also los inhib is a must for statusmaxxing
I'm scared to cold approach people I'm afraid they use their rape whistle or report me for sexual harassment.
Depends if you are very ugly then yeah but the method Will not be solely aporoaching, if any lol. You could always volunteer and see

• +1