I want to commit war crimes..

ReinhardRacist

ReinhardRacist

Set in stone.
Since young I’ve always had fantasies of fighting, with fists, guns, swords. Recently my fantasies have come with urges and dreams. I’ve always wanted to be a soldier fighting for Nazi Germany, a war hero.

But nowadays there is no war I want to fight. They’re all just gone through with to benefit elites and people I don’t care about. I refuse to die for any country nowadays.

So i will join the marine or the army, and once on a battle field I will go rogue. I’ll kill whoever whatever, my plan is to gather up others like myself and become rogue all while still acting and participating in the countries army. Therefore making it impossible to distinguish us from normal soldiers. The goal with all this is not only to fulfill my dreams. But to create a fighting force never seen before. I will smuggle contraband from the battlefield and sell it for money to fund my cause. Things like weapons, tanks and other things I will use to arm my fighting force. Once I’ve leeched off the army enough and pillaged the battlefield and countries. I’ll take a piece of land and claim it for my fighting force. We will be armed and have combat experience. The end goal of this fighting force is to establish an unstoppable empire. With only the most genetically superior humans, something that will be done progressively.

Sometimes I wish I was joking, but I’m very serious. I can’t stop thinking about these things. I don’t care for much else.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, buflek, diamondbill and 3 others
Anyone want to help?

did you type this shit with a straight face?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, Mr. Nobody, Shade91 and 4 others
Suck my cock instead faggot

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Since young I’ve always had fantasies of fighting, with fists, guns, swords. Recently my fantasies have come with urges and dreams. I’ve always wanted to be a soldier fighting for Nazi Germany, a war hero.

But nowadays there is no war I want to fight. They’re all just gone through with to benefit elites and people I don’t care about. I refuse to die for any country nowadays.

So i will join the marine or the army, and once on a battle field I will go rogue. I’ll kill whoever whatever, my plan is to gather up others like myself and become rogue all while still acting and participating in the countries army. Therefore making it impossible to distinguish us from normal soldiers. The goal with all this is not only to fulfill my dreams. But to create a fighting force never seen before. I will smuggle contraband from the battlefield and sell it for money to fund my cause. Things like weapons, tanks and other things I will use to arm my fighting force. Once I’ve leeched off the army enough and pillaged the battlefield and countries. I’ll take a piece of land and claim it for my fighting force. We will be armed and have combat experience. The end goal of this fighting force is to establish an unstoppable empire. With only the most genetically superior humans, something that will be done progressively.

Sometimes I wish I was joking, but I’m very serious. I can’t stop thinking about these things. I don’t care for much else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, MikeMew'sBitch, Mr. Nobody and 5 others
Busy indian business man office employee worker arab professional company manager analyst wear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, Skywalker, Shade91 and 6 others
Spartacus type shit

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
MENTAL 1

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, kebab, Mr. Nobody and 2 others
goofy ass nigga

I hate modern warfare so much, you have to wear such unaesthetic cameo uniforms to camouflage with greenery/soil instead of wearing fashionable napoleonic-era styled military uniforms... and now, you can easily get blown up by a grenade, nuke or an advanced artillery battery.

No point in dying as a soldier anymore because the wars they wage nowadays are for a global/trade related cause only and not for a national cause. And imagine being blown to nothingness from a bomb thrown on you and your comrades the moment you enter the battlefield instead of dying honourably after fighting hard from the enemy trooper's own knife or gun instead.

You can easily get caught and snitched on by a fellow soldier from your army if he sees you killing any civilian or your own army-men when you're at war. You'll have to kill your own soldiers to succeed in your plan of creating an empire OP.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel

How bro felt writing this 😈😈😈😈👿🥵

indian, stop larping :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
I hate modern warfare so much, you have to wear such unaesthetic cameo uniforms to camouflage with greenery/soil instead of wearing fashionable napoleonic-era styled military uniforms... and now, you can easily get blown up by a grenade, nuke or an advanced artillery battery.

No point in dying as a soldier anymore because the wars they wage nowadays are for a global/trade related cause only and not for a national cause. And imagine being blown to nothingness from a bomb thrown on you and your comrades the moment you enter the battlefield instead of dying honourably after fighting hard from the enemy trooper's own knife or gun instead.

You can easily get caught and snitched on by a fellow soldier from your army if he sees you killing any civilian or your own army-men when you're at war. You'll have to kill your own soldiers to succeed in your plan of creating an empire OP.
Wtf you on about nigga. Camo uniforms project auhtority and power instead of that gay ass fucking colorful legging tights that napoleon era soldiers wore. Not to mention nazi shutzstaffel uniforms > napoleon gay tights

Macho french army moroccan guy vs homosexual tights wearing niggers
8aeb710ab721d1d8f03c6ba1313130a6
>
18221.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker