the next turbo tax
make a million dollars from it
an accounting software that people use for their taxes
realistic or nah? (rope)

the next turbo tax
make a million dollars from it
an accounting software that people use for their taxes
realistic or nah? (rope)
If you're asking this to dalits on an incel forum, especially in offitopic, then it's likely you'll never go through with it. is there already a similar application/idea available? do you have the funds to boot strap it or would you outsource the development to dalits, if not are you capable of developing a product yourself? Oof you're not technical so you're going to have to bring in technical cucks and offer them equity.

If you're asking this to dalits on an incel forum, especially in offitopic, then it's likely you'll never go through with it. is there already a similar application/idea available? do you have the funds to boot strap it or would you outsource the development to dalits, if not are you capable of developing a product yourself? Oof you're not technical so you're going to have to bring in technical cucks and offer them equity.
obviously I have to outsource development to dalits there is no problem with giving them equity
funding would have to come from some VC cumskin

obviously I have to outsource development to dalits there is no problem with giving them equity
funding would have to come from some VC cumskin
funding is a dream unless you’re a high IQ autistic kid from an ivy think Zuckerberg and tbh the idea seems like cope I’m sure there’s already companies that offer the service you’re talking about unless you’re actually providing a novel service

funding is a dream unless you’re a high IQ autistic kid from an ivy think Zuckerberg and tbh the idea seems like cope I’m sure there’s already companies that offer the service you’re talking about unless you’re actually providing a novel service
over then
well tbh that wasn't even my main idea it was just to fund something else
I really wanted to start my own record label / make a music streaming platform
music industry you can make mogger money and theres a lot of access