I want to delete this account. I also want to delete a post I made, how do I do that?

D

Deleted member 22021

Iron
I want to delete this account. I also want to delete a post I made, how do I do that?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, CEO of Sex, sergeant blackpill and 4 others
Mod here. Just +1 ten of my posts and tell me what post you want deleted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19066, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
I can tell by simply looking at your pictures that you are Brazilian. It's a common thing for us to not think before we do stuff but you can't delete your posts unless you pay for VIP iirc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and CEO of Sex
I can tell by simply looking at your pictures that you are Brazilian. It's a common thing for us to not think before we do stuff but you can't delete your posts unless you pay for VIP iirc.
como sabe que sou do Brasil?

hunter eyes or prey-eyes?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
u posted ur face but at least u didnt say anything bad i think ull be good
pm one of the mods if ur worried

i see someone from real life prolly discovered that u using this incel forum and tryna figure out who you are?

I want to delete the post that has some pictures
Link the post. Remember to +1 ten of my posts so I can delete it. It's a form of punishment the mod team and I created.

Screenshot 2022 09 04 at 23 24 48 I want to delete this account I also want to delete a post
Screenshot 2022 09 04 at 23 25 09 I want to delete this account I also want to delete a post

BRUTAL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Growth Plate and sergeant blackpill
eu vejo que alguém da vida real provavelmente descobriu que você está usando este fórum incel e tentando descobrir quem você é?
actually a friend saw it. I'm afraid he'll take a screenshot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Adonis
Fuck Ik what you go threw bro.
That feeling of anxiety and paranoia.
Try to take deep breaths and pm mods asking them nicely that you made a mistake and need it deleted and that it will just be a one time thing.

I can't edit this. This option doesn't appear
it will be fun to see the fallout of this fiasco, your friend is def gonna find your account and expose you as a member of the autistic blackpill community

If i were you i'd try to feign ignorance, just tell them you came on here to LARP as a truecel for fun. Just tell them you're a poster on r/inceltears or something.

Last edited:
it will be fun to see the fallout of this fiasco, your friend is def gonna find your account and expose you as a member of the autistic blackpill community

If i were you i'd try to feign ignorance, just tell them you came on here to LARP as a truecel for fun. Just tell them you're a poster on r/inceltears or something.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• Hmm...
Reactions: sergeant blackpill