I want to destroy the genes and offspring of stacies.

D

Deleted member 15730

Iron
Imagine getting into a position of power like politician, doctor, geneticist, psychiatrist or something like that. No matter how ugly, weak or low PSL you are. You can use YouTube position to destroy the life, freedom, economy, etc. of the best og the best of stacies and chads.

If i were a doctor, especially if i was the chief medical officer of a muncipiality or county, i would use my power to completely destroy independent and strong stacies. Those in the military particularly. I would use my position to try get them discharged, forcibly hospitalize them in psychiatric wards, take away their freedom, finances, custody, driver’s license, passports, weapon permits, etc. forcibly medicate them with so heavy and dangerous medications that they would be completely destroyed, lose their physical and mental strength and are broken down.

Also, imagine a stacy who was until now completely independent, had military training, was strong and badass. Now she is in forced psychiatry because of me using my power as a chief medical officer in a municipiality, she is told to do as the straff says. She immediately gets angry because she doesn’t want to obey anyone and she thinks that beating the staff there is a piece of cake because of her military training. She tries to beat them up but is smashed down to the ground by the staff and discovers that she can’t do anything to them. Imagine the looks on her face, the shock, the disillusionment, the fear, the powerlessness, the anger. She wants to beat them up, but is not able to. The helplessness. It would be the most satisfying thing in the world to watch. Now she will be chained because of her attempt to «easily beat the staff». Oh, i actually feel so good just by thinking about this. This is lifefuel thought.

And imagine, if she was with a chad before being hospitalized, i would as doctor NEVER let her chad boyfriend visit her and if she was pregnant, i would make sure to destroy her foster completely with medications etc. Imagine how she would feel then.

If i were a geneticist, i would destroy both stacies and chads alike.

If i were a psychiatrist, i would do much of the same as i would do if i were a doctor. Only that i would willfully misdiagnose every athletic stacy and chad with ADHD and forcibly medicate away their athleticism and destroy their looks, maybe also give them drugs that would make them school shooters and thereby destroying the rest of their lifes.

And i forgot one thing: If i was police or had sone influence on them, i would make them arrest chads, terrorize them, make false accusations against them, tale away their passports and driver’s license, suddenly picl them up from their bed at might and put them prison without explaination, etc. That would be realt satisfying.

Or what do you guts think? Maybe study doctor or police and do those things against stacies and chads?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Informationcapitali, forevergymcelling, Chadeep and 2 others
Not sure you are on the right site :lul: This site is about looksmaxing

You do realize genetic recombination will keep creating 'chads' or 'stacies' out of thin air too, even from ugly parents every now and then?
Then they gain lots of children (legitimate and illegitimate), their genes spread far and wide, the cycle begins again

They will be taller, better looking and healthier than their parents.

Daily reminder those are David Beckham's recessed parents
vs.
how he turned out, one of the richest pro footballers in the world

David beckham with parents

Beckham 2015

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937, Manu le coq, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
You do realize genetic recombination will keep creating 'chads' or 'stacies' out of thin air too, even from ugly parents every now and then?
We are unlucky af :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Only because you're incel. If you were normie or Chad you wouldn't write this d grade Harvard essay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, reputation, BoneDensity and 6 others
Only because you're incel. If you were normie or Chad you wouldn't write this d grade Harvard essay.
The reason this is poorly written is because english is not my first language. I’m from a non-english speaking country.

Aren’t the majority of members on this siste incels?

You are sharing all of this because you know deep down it s all a fantasy and it s never gonna happen , u inel piece of shit:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 8908
Imagine getting into a position of power like politician, doctor, geneticist, psychiatrist or something like that. No matter how ugly, weak or low PSL you are. You can use YouTube position to destroy the life, freedom, economy, etc. of the best og the best of stacies and chads.

If i were a doctor, especially if i was the chief medical officer of a muncipiality or county, i would use my power to completely destroy independent and strong stacies. Those in the military particularly. I would use my position to try get them discharged, forcibly hospitalize them in psychiatric wards, take away their freedom, finances, custody, driver’s license, passports, weapon permits, etc. forcibly medicate them with so heavy and dangerous medications that they would be completely destroyed, lose their physical and mental strength and are broken down.

Also, imagine a stacy who was until now completely independent, had military training, was strong and badass. Now she is in forced psychiatry because of me using my power as a chief medical officer in a municipiality, she is told to do as the straff says. She immediately gets angry because she doesn’t want to obey anyone and she thinks that beating the staff there is a piece of cake because of her military training. She tries to beat them up but is smashed down to the ground by the staff and discovers that she can’t do anything to them. Imagine the looks on her face, the shock, the disillusionment, the fear, the powerlessness, the anger. She wants to beat them up, but is not able to. The helplessness. It would be the most satisfying thing in the world to watch. Now she will be chained because of her attempt to «easily beat the staff». Oh, i actually feel so good just by thinking about this. This is lifefuel thought.

And imagine, if she was with a chad before being hospitalized, i would as doctor NEVER let her chad boyfriend visit her and if she was pregnant, i would make sure to destroy her foster completely with medications etc. Imagine how she would feel then.

If i were a psychiatrist, i would do much of the same as i would do if i were a doctor. Only that i would willfully misdiagnose every athletic stacy and chad with ADHD and forcibly medicate away their athleticism and destroy their looks, maybe also give them drugs that would make them school shooters and thereby destroying the rest of their lifes.

And i forgot one thing: If i was police or had sone influence on them, i would make them arrest chads, terrorize them, make false accusations against them, tale away their passports and driver’s license, suddenly picl them up from their bed at might and put them prison without explaination, etc. That would be realt satisfying.

Or what do you guts think? Maybe study doctor or police and do those things against stacies and chads?
This is why your not in a powerful position

You are sharing all of this because you know deep down it s all a fantasy and it s never gonna happen , u inel piece of shit:Comfy:
Why? If i study and become a doctor, don’t you think i will be able to use my position to achieve this?

sanest .org user :feelshah:

Sorry for all the typos and wrong Words. It’s the fucking autocorrect feature on my phone i don’t know how to turn off.

If anyone knows him irl, please put him in psychaitry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 19995
The reason this is poorly written is because english is not my first language. I’m from a non-english speaking country.

Aren’t the majority of members on this siste incels?I
Most people here are not incel just mentally handicapped. I have only seen maybe a handful of people here that could be incel and the rest are just normies or sometimes above average - chad

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18890
This thread is kind of sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and jaw_is_law
go back to reddit, we want to torture and murder incels on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, BoneDensity, Deleted member 18890 and 1 other person
yo

you're the reason the fbi investigates this site you fucking weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0

Aren’t the majority of members on this siste incels?
Yeah incels, not mentally deranged psychopaths, even for me it’s too much. Gtfo now