I want to do meth

Celphony

Celphony

Thus learned
Would like to buy or preferably start making meth so I can feel inanely good, then a few months or years down the, go ER and kms with a fentanyl overdose if the cops try to bust my ass.

This would be the ideal way for my life to play out at this point.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life and Manletmachine
People say meth makes you ugly, but I think in the beginning it can actually improve your looks, especially if you're conscientious about exercise, supplements, self grooming etc.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and BrahminBoss
I want access

• +1
Reactions: Celphony
People say meth makes you ugly, but I think in the beginning it can actually improve your looks, especially if you're conscientious about exercise, supplements, self grooming etc.
Girls think im pretty and I do meth and fent some think im ugly fosho tho but theyre too scared to tell me

People say meth makes you ugly
If you get giga addict it will turn you into a corpse and you will stop caring about taking care of yourself but you will lose weight since you will fast for long hours and you will move a lot and you will become low inhib and many of your problems will fade when you get addicted

If you get giga addict it will turn you into a corpse and you will stop caring about taking care of yourself but you will lose weight since you will fast for long hours and you will move a lot and you will become low inhib and many of your problems will fade when you get addicted
Like what?

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
My dad told me that one of his old boss's was the only functioning methhead he'd ever met.
Dude was hitting his pipe every morning and coming to work to run his construction business. He died at 65, but he did pretty well, had kids and everything

I'd need pseudoephedrine though and that isn't really accessible in my country. No meth for me I guess!

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine

• Love it
Reactions: Celphony