I want to do something

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Posts
13,569
Reputation
15,972
I'm starting to regain the will to live
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Deleted member 20652
Ahh to heck with it! I'll just get up and do things! There's plenty to do. If I need to then I can always take supplements. I may only have slept a few hours, but it makes no sense laying here since I can't sleep anyway. Life's too short. Let's get grindin'!

M i n d s e t
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Deleted member 20652
I just took a tablespoon of Tyrosine

I had cold feet prior , and now my feet are warm

It must have been the thyroid activation from Tyrosine

Also took 1 gram of aspirin which should help heat up my feet


@BrahminBoss

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 22124
I just took a tablespoon of Tyrosine

I had cold feet prior , and now my feet are warm

It must have been the thyroid activation from Tyrosine

Also took 1 gram of aspirin which should help heat up my feet


@BrahminBoss

//Thomas DOM
What does theanin and apsirin do?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 20652

Similar threads

6
Replies
3
Views
27
zombi3
Z
Paul Paulovski
Replies
0
Views
10
Paul Paulovski
Paul Paulovski
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
26
Resonant
Resonant
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
13
Views
77
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top