i want to drive off a cliff

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
This is something I thought of many times. I remember being at around age 17 almost driving into the forest after girl didn't like me. But now im ready to do it again. This time a cliff.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6401
This is something I thought of many times. I remember being at around age 17 almost driving into the forest after girl didn't like me. But now im ready to do it again. This time a cliff.
Relax dude. How old are you

Edit: saw you are 5'4 and 26

You have a few options:

First choice: Lift, Thailand then relax in peace fucking gooks

Second choice: be betabux to roastie (don't)

Third choice: make lots of money investing and get trophy wife (who will probably cheat but you won't care because she's fucking you and you have money (shallow reasons and no love))

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NeanderthalMax, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Relax dude. How old are you

Edit: saw you are 5'4 and 26

You have a few options:

First choice: Lift, Thailand then relax in peace fucking gooks

Second choice: be betabux to roastie (don't)

Third choice: make lots of money investing and get trophy wife (who will probably cheat but you won't care because she's fucking you and you have money (shallow reasons and no love))
thank you for ur help. Interesting how you literally read my mind. im definitely going to try to do first choice since I have ability to travel any time. 2nd choice im cautious of. (I will do my best to pump n dump if situation arises)
Third Choice: this is my dream. & i know its only because of money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
thank you for ur help. Interesting how you literally read my mind. im definitely going to try to do first choice since I have ability to travel any time. 2nd choice im cautious of. (I will do my best to pump n dump if situation arises)
Third Choice: this is my dream. & i know its only because of money.
And I saw in your other thread you have high end fashion: also invest in suits and a nice luxury car...gold diggers will see that a mile away and honestly that lifestyle isn't a bad one for incels since most won't have the chance at real love (not trying to be harsh but it's true).

In my line of work I see a lot of subhuman manlets with nice cars and hot wives with an inflated ego just cuz they got a whore thats checking other guys out on their shoulder and money in their pocket but hell it beats rotting alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
wish i had a car to do this :feelsohh:

Please do, no one will care and you will be able to end your pathetic miserable life without hurting or disturbing anyone.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6382
Damn you're 5'4 brootal, i already feel subhuman at my 5'7

Brutal bro 5'4 is death sentence, tall fags will never understand

You will have to move another country or wait for the upcoming war