I want to drop out of my uni (it started 2 weeks ago)

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Bro I can't force myself to do this shit anymore, and its only been 12 days.

I would literally rather deliver food for good 15 hours a day on my bicycle than study this boring shit.

Should I just drop out of my uni and deliver food for 15 hours a day to save for surgeries in my twenties?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, slavicpsycho, cromagnon and 4 others
Jeez nigga and on all intro classes too huh? Give it up buddy yeah drop out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Alt Number 3, princeof316 and 1 other person
Yh it's over bro

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I want to drop out of uni too, but my parents are African. As much as I miss my desktop gaming PC that I have just recently upgraded about a month ago, dropping out would be pointless when my mom kicks me out of the house for bringing “shame to the family”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cromagnon, NZb6Air, princeof316 and 2 others
Jeez nigga and on all intro classes too huh? Give it up buddy yeah drop out
Yh it's over bro
I want to drop out of uni too, but my parents are African. As much as I miss my desktop gaming PC that I have just recently upgraded about a month ago, dropping out would be pointless when my mom kicks me out of the house for bringing “shame to the family”
It was very difficult to get in but idc about that part.

The only 2 reasons I want to drop out is bc I want to earn the money to 1) move away from my parents and never talk with them again and 2) improve my looks with surgeries.

Idc about getting a profitable job in my late 20s or early 30s, life would have passed me by at that point.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: matka, cannotbeasked, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
same situation dawg I'm so done, its been a month and I'm so close to blowing my brains out

• +1
same situation dawg I'm so done, its been a month and I'm so close to blowing my brains out
Update me on what you decide. By the time I'd finish the uni, chances of me getting surgeries before 25 would be next to 0.

• +1
Reactions: deadlierblock18

I would literally rather deliver food for good 15 hours a day on my bicycle than study this boring shit.

Should I just drop out of my uni and deliver food for 15 hours a day to save for surgeries in my twenties?
What you studying

Don’t be put off it anyway, alot of people drop out of uni in like the first couple weeks lmao

• +1
Don’t be put off it anyway, alot of people drop out of uni in like the first couple weeks lmao
I get that but like, I could do this if I wanted to, like this stuff is not hard to understand at all, you just have to put a lot of time to memorize it all, its just that there is no point.

Life is over by the time I'd be able to earn for surgeries

Do it

• +1
It was very difficult to get in but idc about that part.

The only 2 reasons I want to drop out is bc I want to earn the money to 1) move away from my parents and never talk with them again and 2) improve my looks with surgeries.

Idc about getting a profitable job in my late 20s or early 30s, life would have passed me by at that point.
bro this mcwageslaving isnt worth it hop on disability instead and looksmax with ur free time

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Lonenely sigma
bro this mcwageslaving isnt worth it hop on disability instead and looksmax with ur free time
Wdym "hop on disability"? Like pretend I am an invalid to get payed by the government or what?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I live in an eastern european shithole though. I wouldn't be able to pay my bills with that money, if there even is such a thing here

Depends on where you live. I used to have the same mindset when I was 14-18. With the current economy in both the US and the UK, you’d most likely be still living with your parents in your 30s, 40s and beyond if your considering dropping out and only minimum wagemaxxing. Also living by yourself with a minimum wage job, you’d most likely be living of paycheck by paycheck, barely having enough to save up after expenses. That means saving up to surgerymaxxing will take a pretty long time unless you’re going to live rent free at your parents house while minimum wagemaxxing (which sounds like a better financial option than just moving out and going lone wolf).

• +1
How wide is your nose?

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Do it

• +1
Push through it. I've had similar feelings about different a thing but once the routine kicked in it was piss easy.

• +1

What are you studying? Tbh Im ADHD as fuck Ion study shit 9/10. GPT is the way lool