I want to drop out of school

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Ngl
I want to start working asap
Would this be a smart idea?
Most likely it wont ever happen
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BigBiceps, WannaBeA6 and 1 other person
Yeah, drop out of school and start shining shoes and cleaning toilets for pennies. What a great idea!
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7042, Chadeep, Deleted member 6497 and 5 others
Just finish HS but don't go to college
Work 2 jobs and make money for surgeries, it's not worth it to enter college as an incel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Yeah, drop out of school and start shining shoes and cleaning toilets for pennies. What a great idea!
I mean,I can clean boats and work for construction company
They are paying well I guess
Or at least I can be a janitor
Just finish HS but don't go to college
Work 2 jobs and make money for surgeries, it's not worth it to enter college as an incel
Yeah but Iam going to gymnasium,that school is hard as hell,but you need to finish college with it,and after you finish it,its 10x easier to find a job
School is cope tbh
 
I mean,I can clean boats and work for construction company
They are paying well I guess
Or at least I can be a janitor
U're not even curry jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Chad69 and Deleted member 4430
I mean,I can clean boats and work for construction company
They are paying well I guess
Or at least I can be a janitor
5´4 balding indian janitor?
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep and Chad69
Ngl
I want to start working asap
Would this be a smart idea?
Most likely it wont ever happen
dumb idea.
i quit high and then join again. don't be a moron. finish it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
I mean,I can clean boats and work for construction company
They are paying well I guess
Or at least I can be a janitor
You can clean my boots ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Finish school but don't bother going to uni unless you're doing STEM. Uni is mostly a scam. My brother did a meme degree (sociology) and now he works in a supermarket.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7042, Deleted member 4563, Chadeep and 2 others
If you are an incel or normie quitting school will leave you with ass jobs and shit income. It's a very save way of getting the smv of a 8 year worn unwashed sock, and nobody will take you serious if you're honest about your life. So just finish school.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Chad69
Finish school but don't bother going to uni unless you're doing STEM. Uni is mostly a scam. My brother did a meme degree (sociology) and now he works in a supermarket.
JFL WHAT A FUCKIN CUCK

JFL JFL tell him to rope ASAP

What a waster
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
If you are an incel or normie quitting school will leave you with ass jobs and shit income. It's a very save way of getting the smv of a 8 year worn unwashed sock, and nobody will take you serious if you're honest about your life. So just finish school.
What if Iam more then a normie?
 
If you dont mind doing boring shit for the rest of your life and get shit wage when you start and enough to live+ a bit more when u finished learning a job u should be fine.
I am a guy without dreams and my family is already pretty wealthy so i dropped out aswell but my mother now wants me to work somewhere cause i cant rot 247. I will do that tbh cause it gets quite boring but yeah.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69

Similar threads

Sixatheconqueror
Replies
5
Views
49
Sixatheconqueror
Sixatheconqueror
MangoLover
Replies
2
Views
25
MangoLover
MangoLover
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
1
Views
14
fearoffoids2.0
fearoffoids2.0
moongazing
Replies
6
Views
57
moongazing
moongazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top