I want to expose this foid for being a disgustung subhuman

D

Deleted member 8904

We are all going to make it.
This girl who has been causing me a lot of stress just tipped me over the fucking edge. I want to tell her that she’s fucking stupid and will never be smarter than me and that she’s fucking overweight (she’s not but she does have a tummy). I would say some really austist shit like “If you were a man you would be short and you would have no friends because of it” and then I would tell her that her shit brown eyes are disgusting and nobody likes them. Of course, thats not really true and she’s kinda hot but the being unintelligent thing is correct. I just want her to feel some ropefuel instead of the constant validation she has had her entire fucking life. It would humble her back down to the ground floor.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Okay, but what do you want us to do? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, JMax, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
Estrogenmaxxed Histrionic

don't do this if you want to preserve your social dignity

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Deleted member 4464
she’s not but she does have a tummy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
This girl who has been causing me a lot of stress just tipped me over the fucking edge. I want to tell her that she’s fucking stupid and will never be smarter than me and that she’s fucking overweight (she’s not but she does have a tummy). I would say some really austist shit like “If you were a man you would be short and you would have no friends because of it” and then I would tell her that her shit brown eyes are disgusting and nobody likes them. Of course, thats not really true and she’s kinda hot but the being unintelligent thing is correct. I just want her to feel some ropefuel instead of the constant validation she has had her entire fucking life. It would humble her back down to the ground floor.
Have a friend add her on socialmedia and ask her "hi are you trans? U cute"
And watch her rope the next day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
jfl at “if you were a man you would be short and you would have no friends” that sounds like something a kindergardener would say

• +1
Reactions: JMax
jfl at “if you were a man you would be short and you would have no friends” that sounds like something a kindergardener would say
shit u right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Ignore the bitch. She is not worth wasting your social life.