I want to fix my upper third

mogstar

mogstar

Tbh it’s the only thing making me ugly and shit and I can’t cope with having a shit tier eye area. How can I find a Blackpilled enough surgeon who’s willing to crack my skull open ?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
What do you want to get done?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Tagging da bros just like Ervid: @BIGDICCJIM @PrestonYnot @higgabigga @LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Jason Voorhees
Tbh it’s the only thing making me ugly and shit and I can’t cope with having a shit tier eye area. How can I find a Blackpilled enough surgeon who’s willing to crack my skull open ?

If we could have Eriksen eye area we would all take it

Idk, everything is wrong about my eye area, ipd Pfl undereye and nct failo me hard

You really need to know what you want to go for and if it won't look uncanny tbh.

• +1
Idk, everything is wrong about my eye area, ipd Pfl undereye and nct failo me hard
Btwn surgerymaxx from lookism might be offering pfl widening surgery and oculuplastic surgeries soon.

• +1
Btwn surgerymaxx from lookism might be offering pfl widening surgery and oculuplastic surgeries soon.
My upper third ratios are fucking me so hard and I’m so fucking upset because of it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
How can I find a Blackpilled enough surgeon who’s willing to crack my skull open ?
Go to EE.I think there's a surgeon in Estonia who is willing to perform all kinds of shit for dirt cheap.OBOs,Leforts, Tripod osteotomies literally everything

• +1
Your eyes are not only really close together but they're also really small so you gotta do everything possible to widen them...

Maybe lengthen your eyebrows around the side of your head so your ES ratio looks less subhuman.

• +1
Go to EE.I think there's a surgeon in Estonia who is willing to perform all kinds of shit for dirt cheap.OBOs,Leforts, Tripod osteotomies literally everything
Imma die but im down

Your eyes are not only really close together but they're also really small so you gotta do everything possible to widen them...

Maybe lengthen your eyebrows around the side of your head so your ES ratio looks less subhuman.
My ES isn’t that bad imo, @SendMePicsToRate has similar ES I think

My ES isn’t that bad imo, @SendMePicsToRate has similar ES I think
Jfl at that comparison nigga, if it wasn't for his haircut it would 100% show it's bad side.

• +1
Jfl at that comparison nigga, if it wasn't for his haircut it would 100% show it's bad side.
My point is u can still look good with a bad ipd, and he is an example of it I think, I think my eye shape, width, length and shit undereye is what makes my eye area trucel tier not necessarily my ipd

My point is u can still look good with a bad ipd, and he is an example of it I think, I think my eye shape, width, length and shit undereye is what makes my eye area trucel tier not necessarily my ipd
Eh, those things combined with your lack of harmony, but in the end, your lower third makes up for it. You're 3.5/10 facially but 9/10 heightwise, probably 4/10 frame... you're a normie.

• +1
Eh, those things combined with your lack of harmony, but in the end, your lower third makes up for it. You're 3.5/10 facially but 9/10 heightwise, probably 4/10 frame... you're a normie.
How far do u think I could reach facially ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
How far do u think I could reach facially ?
5/10, 6/10 if you're still developing.

But much like everyone else here you're never gonna be Chad. You can live with that right lol?

• +1
5/10, 6/10 if you're still developing.

But much like everyone else here you're never gonna be Chad. You can live with that right lol?
Idk if I’m still developing cause I’m already 18, and having a face that would get me a gf so I can have a LTR with is enough

• +1
Idk if I’m still developing cause I’m already 18, and having a face that would get me a gf so I can have a LTR with is enough
Have the girls you banged insulted you about your face?

• +1
Have the girls you banged insulted you about your face?
No but I’m never able to get a gf for some reason and as of now I talk to 0 girls and I have 0 girls interested atm and it sucks and I’m missing out, I was just lucky that’s it nothing more, I’m nowhere near slayer tier

• +1
No but I’m never able to get a gf for some reason and as of now I talk to 0 girls and I have 0 girls interested atm and it sucks and I’m missing out, I was just lucky that’s it nothing more, I’m nowhere near slayer tier
All you need is 2 eye surgeries to get approached more... mark my words.

• +1