I want to fuck an Indian woman with an accent

Deleted member 9670

Deleted member 9670

Anti cumskin, Anti JBW
I like the idea of it now that @PrinceLuenLeoncur mentioned it in a thread yesterday

I'm not sure I can attract FOB Indian women however

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 17311, Chadeep and 4 others
If you're high t then you desperately want to fuck every type of woman there is, experiencing it all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
If you're high t then you desperately want to fuck every type of woman there is, experiencing it all
Yes I want a harem with every race of woman

Chad only tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Growth Plate
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Baldingman1998, Wallenberg and 1 other person
taylor hill is indian

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 9670
I like the idea of it now that @PrinceLuenLeoncur mentioned it in a thread yesterday

Just go, ask sex from one, and see what happens...

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Asteroidzz

I have never fucked a FOB currh and never will 🤢. I’ll never go near another SA foid if my life depends on it, mullato and curry foids are on my black list. I said I fucked a FOB east Asian women

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
I have never fucked a FOB currh and never will 🤢. I’ll never go near another SA foid if my life depends on it non mullato and curry foids are on my blacklist. I said I fucked a FOB east Asian women
SA? SSA?

I love desi bebs ❤

• +1
I have never fucked a FOB currh and never will 🤢. I’ll never go near another SA foid if my life depends on it non mullato and curry foids are on my blacklist. I said I fucked a FOB east Asian women
You used to post about curry girls all the time

• JFL
They are demons. I had a debt to repay curry women for saving me from inceldom in 2nd year of uni now that debt has been repeated I have no need to sully my Presence with such inferior stock they are pure evil. Mullato women are the spawns of Satan

They are demons. I had a debt to repay curry women for saving me from inceldom in 2nd year of uni now that debt has been repeated I have no need to sully my Presence with such inferior stock they are pure evil. Mullato women are the spawns of Satan
Why u hate mullatos

Why u hate mullatos
I have a history with them it’s too long to explain just know I despise the women in particular they are pure evil cocky arrogant racist self obsessed bitches

I have a history with them it’s too long to explain just know I despise the women in particular they are pure evil cocky arrogant racist self obsessed bitches
Nah. You sound black btw

Nah. You sound black btw
Idc, I have lived in ethnic areas with mullatos the highest population and they are 1billion times worse than white chavs, blacks, Arabs and Somalis

Im sorry mark, but indian women are property of the indian man. Indian women would prefer indian normie over white gigachad

Im sorry mark, but indian women are property of the indian man. Indian women would prefer indian normie over white gigachad
I know

I said I wanted to not that I could

And no need for ugh reacts I'm just trying to cope with my cum coloured skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311