I want to fuck Greta Thunberg.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
I want to fuck Greta Thunberg 😤
ck10f3uk500h00nt6tyf81hrb-greta-haters.full.jpg

I want to make her mad by eating a steak in front of her and tease her about how much farmland, water and chemicals were needed to grow the meat. I want to watch her little downy Swedish eyes getting teary as I explain to her that no matter how much she protests, the TecnoCapital will always win, and i want to watch her lips tremble with anger when I explain that industrialization is vital for the TecnoCapital to reach the Stars. I want to see her break down in tears when she realises that the TecnoCapital will abolish Mankind if necessary for the survival of itself.

I want to approach her and comfort her, telling her that her movement is a farce and her voice is used. I want to watch her right in those little Swedish eyes and tell her I love her, despite her being a reactionary. I want to kiss her watching her surprised look. I want to slowly undress her little Swedish body. I want to caress her virginal white skin. I want to kiss her neck and smell her auburn braids.
As i undress too, I want her breathing to go heavy. I want her to gasp when she sees my throbbing cock, and I want her to reach for it.

I want her to frow when she smells the crude oil I smeared all over it. I want her to protest as I stick it in her angry Swedish throat. I want her to hate and love every thrust. I want her to gag as i fuck her face. I want to cum while going all in, choking her with my dirty cock.
I wouldn't give her a single moment, as I want to rip her panties and penetrate her virgin pussy. I want her to feel loved, humiliated, used, and polluted. I want her to feel pain as I rip her hymen, and I want her to feel pleasure as I touch her aroused clit.
I want her to moan, to cry and to beg me to not stop. I want to hear her orgasm and I want to cum all over her little body. I want her to lick clean my cock from all the oil and sperm. I want her to say she wants to get polluted again and again and again.

I WANT TO BREED HER AND THEN DESTROY HER.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Gargantuan and RichardSpencel
Teach me how to read first

• Love it
Reactions: rydofx
I want to fuck Greta Thunberg 😤
ck10f3uk500h00nt6tyf81hrb-greta-haters.full.jpg

I want to make her mad by eating a steak in front of her and tease her about how much farmland, water and chemicals were needed to grow the meat. I want to watch her little downy Swedish eyes getting teary as I explain to her that no matter how much she protests, the TecnoCapital will always win, and i want to watch her lips tremble with anger when I explain that industrialization is vital for the TecnoCapital to reach the Stars. I want to see her break down in tears when she realises that the TecnoCapital will abolish Mankind if necessary for the survival of itself.

I want to approach her and comfort her, telling her that her movement is a farce and her voice is used. I want to watch her right in those little Swedish eyes and tell her I love her, despite her being a reactionary. I want to kiss her watching her surprised look. I want to slowly undress her little Swedish body. I want to caress her virginal white skin. I want to kiss her neck and smell her auburn braids.
As i undress too, I want her breathing to go heavy. I want her to gasp when she sees my throbbing cock, and I want her to reach for it.

I want her to frow when she smells the crude oil I smeared all over it. I want her to protest as I stick it in her angry Swedish throat. I want her to hate and love every thrust. I want her to gag as i fuck her face. I want to cum while going all in, choking her with my dirty cock.
I wouldn't give her a single moment, as I want to rip her panties and penetrate her virgin pussy. I want her to feel loved, humiliated, used, and polluted. I want her to feel pain as I rip her hymen, and I want her to feel pleasure as I touch her aroused clit.
I want her to moan, to cry and to beg me to not stop. I want to hear her orgasm and I want to cum all over her little body. I want her to lick clean my cock from all the oil and sperm. I want her to say she wants to get polluted again and again and again.

I WANT TO BREED HER AND THEN DESTROY HER.

She looks fucked off. Doesn't matter her status

Last edited:
Didnt read plus reported to the FBI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
I will fuck her until she shit from her vagineer

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx