I want to fuck my oneitis

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Hard. Wish I took the chance when she wanted me to do it. After she found out 3 weeks ago that I’ve posted her number on lookism,she completly doesn’t talk to me anymore,no matter how much I text. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. When I asked yesterday if does she still find me cute atleast lookswise,she just responded with an “XD”

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Zygos4Life
You Never will but it doesn’t matter because you will eventually get over her and find another bitch to fuck

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You Never will but it doesn’t matter because you will eventually get over her and find another bitch to fuck
I will still want to fuck her the most

Hard. Wish I took the chance when she wanted me to do it. After she found out 3 weeks ago that I’ve posted her number on lookism,she completly doesn’t talk to me anymore,no matter how much I text. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. When I asked yesterday if does she still find me cute atleast lookswise,she just responded with an “XD”
Why the fuck would you do that? No shit she wants nothing to do with you now. You do the dumbest shit imaginable and then go "wahh women only want Chad, this is cuz of my looks".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, BigBoy, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
I will still want to fuck her the most
Wait I actually only read your title before replying. Just read your entire post. You’re an utter moron, probably prepubescent. You should honestly just rope urself at this point

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Why the fuck would you do that? No shit she wants nothing to do with you now. You do the dumbest shit imaginable and then go "wahh women only want Chad, this is cuz of my looks".
I got the thread removed,bought her some shit,told her 1000x thousand times that I am sorry,even apologized to her mom

RAPE HER, fuck her ass, then cum on her mouth. Thas's so simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I got the thread removed,bought her some shit,told her 1000x thousand times that I am sorry,even apologized to her mom
That should be a lesson to stop doing shit. You ever think that acting like a retarded cuck irl has something to do with your inceldom?

Wait I actually only read your title before replying. Just read your entire post. You’re an utter moron, probably prepubescent. You should honestly just rope urself at this point
I admit it was dumb shit to do,but she just told she got fucked by chad,while she knew I am extremly jealous,and so yeah,my madman self took over me and thought I had to get revenge

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
THIS NIGGA POSTED HER ON LOOKISM.

SOCIAL DEATH SENTENCE

LMAOOOOOOI
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Mansnob
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
WHY WOULD YOY DO THAT
i wonder which user texted her tbh

• Woah
I admit it was dumb shit to do,but she just told she got fucked by chad,while she knew I am extremly jealous,and so yeah,my madman self took over me and thought I had to get revenge
I don’t fucking get why so many women feel the need to brag about that type of shit and then they expect to not be slut shamed.

• +1
If it was a phonenumber it might have been me
He couldve lied saying that it wasnt him who made that thread. And also say that he doesnt even know what lookism.net is
I don’t fucking get why so many women feel the need to brag about that type of shit and then they expect to not be slut shamed.
If i heard my oneitis ever talk sbt her sexual experiences I would legit rope

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
same bro i want to sex her cute sexy pussy then taste her pussy juice then kiss her and hug her and becomr one wirh her

He couldve lied saying that it wasnt him who made that thread. And also say that he doesnt even know what lookism.net is

If i heard my oneitis ever talk sbt her sexual experiences I would legit rope
Until she goes on here and looks for his pic it’s beyond over

• +1
Until she goes on here and looks for his pic it’s beyond over
Indeed
He couldve literally saved himself and fucked her

I can only hope she forgets about it
Indeed
He couldve literally saved himself and fucked her
she got a boyfriend already,that lucky cunt

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I can only hope she forgets about it
Tell her this:
"I accidently copied and pasted the wrong number, I was meant to use a suicide hotline to share with everyone how I deal with my depression, but it seems that I accidently copied yours. Im truly sorry"

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Zygos4Life
  • +1
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Redrighthand
p in v is great bro

p in v is great bro
"Just rape her bro"
Jabba-The-Hutt_b5a08a70.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
When I asked yesterday if does she still find me cute atleast lookswise,she just responded with an “XD”
Is @BrettyBoy your oneitis?

• JFL
Reactions: mr contemptuous