i want to fuck the duolingo bird

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
i really want to fuck the duolingo bird i was casually trying to learn some japanese when i realized how hot the duolingo bird was, the expressions that the bird could make were so astonishing it also made it sexier according to the internet the duolingo bird is 3.5cm tall, so most penises can outsize the bird, would it destroy the organs? i just want to lift the bird and smash it just imagine the face it makes as i grab it's wings and pin it to the wall as it reaches the climax would it say "3 day streak!!!" as it cums or would it make a completely different sound as i sex it would the bird moan in english or spanish i just want to see the bird say words that duolingo doesn't teach

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RegisPhilbin, 5'7 zoomer, MagaPutinism and 20 others
i really want to fuck the duolingo bird i was casually trying to learn some japanese when i realized how hot the duolingo bird was, the expressions that the bird could make were so astonishing it also made it sexier according to the internet the duolingo bird is 3.5cm tall, so most penises can outsize the bird, would it destroy the organs? i just want to lift the bird and smash it just imagine the face it makes as i grab it's wings and pin it to the wall as it reaches the climax would it say "3 day streak!!!" as it cums or would it make a completely different sound as i sex it would the bird moan in english or spanish i just want to see the bird say words that duolingo doesn't teach
Jova

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, sub5c3l, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, sub5c3l, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
so based

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Mog3D, sub5c3l and 2 others
What the fuck is wrong with you

Go read the Bible or something you disgusting man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, mid, arab_chink and 2 others
2C0C29AC 288C 4F93 A7D1 8BE2B9A30B83

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, arab_chink, sub5c3l and 1 other person
What the fuck is wrong with you

Go read the Bible or something you disgusting man
1000 posts by tomorrow or youre not a post maxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink and GabachoCopium
726FC839 B1EB 4160 8CC2 84507308C77C

• JFL
Copypasye dnr

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: j05 and GabachoCopium
Duolingo is built for indian cock ❤️🇮🇳

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Erm what the sigma

• JFL
BOTB

• Love it
Reactions: randomop and GabachoCopium
Crazy. 11 reps in 34 minutes talking about having a hypothetical sexual intercourse with a cartoon owl. This is the level of creative sexual story telling it takes to entertain these niggas.

• Love it
Crazy. 11 reps in 34 minutes talking about having a hypothetical sexual intercourse with a cartoon owl. This is the level of creative sexual story telling it takes to entertain these niggas.
Thank you!!!

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Fucking furry, i will fucking lynch you fucking nigger , furry furry

• So Sad
  • JFL

• Love it
Complete brain deterioration

• JFL
how would you fuck the bird?