I WANT TO FUCKING FIGHT!!!!!

Deleted member 7112

Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.
Joined
May 18, 2020
Posts
6,193
Reputation
10,524
I can’t be the only one who wants to beat some fucking faggot up. The adreline rush is mad
 
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 4570
go fight your mother
 
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 7112 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4563
I get this to. I just want to learn to fight well enough then go out at night and start shit with people just to fuck them up.
I wish I had learned to fight at a young age I would have. Eat the sht out of bullies picking on other kids.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
Are you on nofap?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
I get this to. I just want to learn to fight well enough then go out at night and start shit with people just to fuck them up.
I wish I had learned to fight at a young age I would have. Eat the sht out of bullies picking on other kids.
The thing is i’m strong enough but i’m not low inhib enough ffs. Why am i such a pussy
 
I can’t be the only one who wants to beat some fucking faggot up. The adreline rush is mad
Can relate. Men were born to live like that. Pick up a combat sport?
 
WindingTheseHawaiianmonkseal small
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
STEP 1- LEARN BASIC BOXING

STEP 2- START A FIGHT WITH INTOXICATED FAGGOTS AT YOUT LOCAL NIGHTCLUB

STEP 3- PROFIT
 

Similar threads

vaylenvislays
Replies
0
Views
17
vaylenvislays
vaylenvislays
rollthefuckingdice
Replies
12
Views
47
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
MangoLover
Replies
2
Views
26
MangoLover
MangoLover
F
Replies
1
Views
31
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
NW3Slayer
Replies
7
Views
80
infini
infini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top