I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MY DENTIST FOR RUINING MY LIFE

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
THE FUXKING BASTARD TOOK ME FROM ROONEY TIER FWHR AS A KID

TO THIS AS LONG AS HE FIXED MY BITE?????I HAVE SUCH A GREAT BITE MAN

FUCK U DOCTOR STEVEN MA U BASTARD

What did he do to fuck up your head that badly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
They are scammers

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
No rip his teeth out and shove them up his dick hole one by one
Do u think I’m jokin, if I see him on roads I’m putting my mask on and imma knock him out

Do u think I’m jokin, if I see him on roads I’m putting my mask on and imma knock him out
I dont think your joking but I was. Just relax and drink some tea I dont wanna see u getting in trouble

They are scammers
U don’t understand man, all the girls had a crush on me(confirmed by them) before I had braces now their opinion of me is, in their own words, meh.
I WILL ROB THE PUNK AT KNIFE POINT. U WILL SEE ME ON THE NEWS AND I WILL SHOUT U GUYS OUT

U don’t understand man, all the girls had a crush on me(confirmed by them) before I had braces now their opinion of me is, in their own words, meh.
I WILL ROB THE PUNK AT KNIFE POINT. U WILL SEE ME ON THE NEWS AND I WILL SHOUT U GUYS OUT
Same man. Orthodontists are the reason why I'm incel. Trying my best to reverse the damage the bastards did to me.

THE FUXKING BASTARD TOOK ME FROM ROONEY TIER FWHR AS A KID
View attachment 13595
TO THIS AS LONG AS HE FIXED MY BITE?????I HAVE SUCH A GREAT BITE MAN
View attachment 13594
View attachment 13590

View attachment 13591
FUCK U DOCTOR STEVEN MA U BASTARD
Honestly I never had doctors pull out molars just had some baby teeth removed cuz they didn’t come out and let the new ones out but seeing the rage against faggot dentists really makes you wonder what’s with the gay fetish over braces anyways

AD2A183D E9F3 45C9 96D5 8204E9FDBB21

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

Users who are viewing this thread

Back