I want to get my IQ tested soon

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Really just want to know where I stand on the intelligence scale, I can't tell if I'm dead average or legitimately above average (>115). All the online tests have me in the 118-126 range but I don't know how accurate they are.

Really just want to know where I stand on the intelligence scale, I can't tell if I'm dead average or legitimately above average (>115). All the online tests have me in the 118-126 range but I don't know how accurate they are.
Curious too but I’m definitely dumber than I used to be. Idk how correlated they are but did you ever take sat or act?

I tested 70

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Curious too but I’m definitely dumber than I used to be. Idk how correlated they are but did you ever take sat or act?
I took the old SAT which is out of 2400. My result was 1760.

Eh idk how good that is tbh

Fr?
I just converted my old SAT scores to new scores using this and got 1260

According to this SAT conversion chart, my IQ would be estimated at 127.56 using a 15 standard deviation. Or 96.692% percentile

I just converted my old SAT scores to new scores using this and got 1260

According to this SAT conversion chart, my IQ would be estimated at 127.56 using a 15 standard deviation. Or 96.692% percentile
99.9% noice. Too bad I’m a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I do think some online tests are more or less legitimate. Culture-independant test are all the same basically (I could be wrong here but it seems like they're all just variations of Raven's matrices). People who say otherwise are coping as it's probably unpleasant to know you're not all that special.

I'd like to test myself professionally just for the sake of science (IQ is overrated by laughable copers) but there's no way I'm getting it while not being a native english speaker (culture-dependant ones depend of language + independant ones are supposedly simply the same, as I said)