I want to give up

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
It’s fucking ogre,
There is something for everyone here but it’s ogre for assymetrycels.
I keep looksmaxxing and my left side looks better and better but right halve of face is still subhuman and absolute ogre.
I have no motivation to continue looksmaxxing since It would be pointless unless there is a surgery for assymetry.
If my right halve wouldnt be so subhuman and underdeveloped I could have and would have ascended.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 245
me too but i mean it is ascend or rope boyo

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Steve bachall
Rope then,
Impossible to ascend from assymetry
ded srs boyo I feel for u. id say try to save surgery to get that sorted im sure u can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
roping becouse you can't get laid? that's ultra simp mode man
there are so many other things in life than getting laid its not even funny

• +1
Reactions: zeroshame, Deleted member 2729, laske.7 and 7 others

I have already gotten laid, i dont care about that shit. I’m roping because I’m embarrased about my looks. Cant live with it
ded srs boyo I feel for u. id say try to save surgery to get that sorted im sure u can

I dont know if there is a surgery that can help me

I have already gotten laid, i dont care about that shit. I’m roping because I’m embarrased about my looks. Cant live with it

roping becouse youre emberrased about your looks... how much of a loser are you ? i hope ur trolling about roping like 90 percent of the psl forums

well look very closely to what is asym, and get surgeries for that. even if u gotta lower ur psl to get that symmetry, u believe in u :feelsahh:
roping becouse youre emberrased about your looks... how much of a loser are you ? i hope ur trolling about roping like 90 percent of the psl forums
hi fatman

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Deleted member 147 and Deleted member 1089

Why would I be a loser?
Life is pointless unless atleast average probably higher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Why would I be a loser?
Life is pointless unless atleast average probably higher.

I just feel like you're basing your self worth around your attractiveness. I'm as blackpilled as anyone on psl but dont believe life is pointless and every single thing you do outside of getting a piece of pussy from one of these worthless ass 2019 females is a cope. And yes I know goodlooking people get treated better most ceo's are tall this that but come on man youre better than that. Or arent you ?

If youre not a loser visit a night club and become a hERo tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
I just feel like you're basing your self worth around your attractiveness. I'm as blackpilled as anyone on psl but dont believe life is pointless and every single thing you do outside of getting a piece of pussy from one of these worthless ass 2019 females is a cope. And yes I know goodlooking people get treated better most ceo's are tall this that but come on man youre better than that. Or arent you ?

I cant live with myself knowing that I desire to be loved but am unable to due to my subhuman face half

I cant live with myself knowing that I desire to be loved but am unable to due to my subhuman face half

Most men 2019 are becoming incels today including normies like me but I just dont get depressed over females like that I have plenty of good friends to socialize with and I dont feel lonely or anything but I get what you mean man. I mean would I like to have some pussy now and then? Hell yeah but idk i think some ppl like yourself are more prone to roping/depression by not having a female than others.

Most men 2019 are becoming incels today including normies like me but I just dont get depressed over females like that I have plenty of good friends to socialize with and I dont feel lonely or anything but I get what you mean man. I mean would I like to have some pussy now and then? Hell yeah but idk i think some ppl like yourself are more prone to roping/depression by not having a female than others.

I wish I wasnt so obsessed with looks

we all are gonna rope at the end

• +1
Reactions: G O D and Deleted member 1089
I wish I wasnt so obsessed with looks
the best thing i'd do in ur case is just browse the looksmax forum only for advice like me but no rage or suifuel threads becouse that doesnt help you in any way. you already swallowed the blackpill theres really no need to vent infinitely on these forums but i'll take any looksmax advice thats out there like the latest heightmaxxing advice i actually bought all of the shit the OP posted this that but I dont see any value in venting 24/7 over a problem you have no control over. but if it helps u than by all means go ahead im just giving some practical advice, idk if u know youtuber VVS hes an average dude and I kinda copied his mindset look into some of his vids if ur that obsessed idk man

just ldar its over

the best thing i'd do in ur case is just browse the looksmax forum only for advice like me but no rage or suifuel threads becouse that doesnt help you in any way. you already swallowed the blackpill theres really no need to vent infinitely on these forums but i'll take any looksmax advice thats out there like the latest heightmaxxing advice i actually bought all of the shit the OP posted this that but I dont see any value in venting 24/7 over a problem you have no control over. but if it helps u than by all means go ahead im just giving some practical advice, idk if u know youtuber VVS hes an average dude and I kinda copied his mindset look into some of his vids if ur that obsessed idk man

I am the ugliest poster on here so it’s ogre,
If there isnt a solution to assymetry its over
just ldar its over

LDARing is boring

Never give up.
Don't give satisfaction to bitches and who is handling bad the society.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL
Never give up.
Don't give satisfaction to bitches and who is handling bad the society.
Idk if you're trolling but its good to see someone that is still full of life man tbh

I hate this 'there's way more things to life than girls bro quit being a pussy' garbage. Every accomplishment is worthless if you just come home to an empty silent apartment/house. Every accomplishment is worthless when you go out with your friends and everyone gets a girl except you, reminding you that you are genetic garbage.
Nobody cares about your achievements, goals, hobbies, etc if you're ugly. While you sit alone in your expensive home with a big number in your bank account, your good looking middle class friend is watching his son learn to walk for the first time, while holding hands with his loving wife.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4123, nestivv and 5 others
Idk if you're trolling but its good to see someone that is still full of life man tbh

No, i'm not trolling. And i'm not full of life either; just the own life > the shitheads out there.

• +1
Reactions: G O D and Looksmaxer-van-NL
I hate this 'there's way more things to life than girls bro quit being a pussy' garbage. Every accomplishment is worthless if you just come home to an empty silent apartment/house. Every accomplishment is worthless when you go out with your friends and everyone gets a girl except you, reminding you that you are genetic garbage.
Nobody cares about your achievements, goals, hobbies, etc if you're ugly. While you sit alone in your expensive home with a big number in your bank account, your good looking middle class friend is watching his son learn to walk for the first time, while holding hands with his loving wife.
36967 36967
How have you been here for so long and not learned ANYTHING?
Even if you have a "great" wife that never cheats on you ,(good luck with that, LMFAO) you will still never be happy. The fear that she might cheat on you will drive you crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1089 and 1 other person
I really feel you. Whenever I take a photo of myself I want to give up because there seems to be too much to fix which I don't have enough money and patience for.
I'm trying to monkmodemax while looksmaxing. It's the only solution.

Regarding assymetry the two best things you could do are growing a huge beard and getting fillers.

• +1
View attachment 36967View attachment 36967
Even if you have a "great" wife that never cheats on you ,(good luck with that, LMFAO) you will still never be happy. The fear that she might cheat on you will drive you crazy.
No, i'm not trolling. And i'm not full of life either; just the own life > the shitheads out there.
good shit bro

lol same. i wanna fucking kms but im too high inhib, its over

• +1
It’s fucking ogre,
There is something for everyone here but it’s ogre for assymetrycels.
I keep looksmaxxing and my left side looks better and better but right halve of face is still subhuman and absolute ogre.
I have no motivation to continue looksmaxxing since It would be pointless unless there is a surgery for assymetry.
If my right halve wouldnt be so subhuman and underdeveloped I could have and would have ascended.
Bluepill>redpill> blackpill> leadpill

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
lol same. i wanna fucking kms but im too high inhib, its over

Me too probably,
But it will become unbearable in a while

I'm not ugly, I'm more like normie - starting to become high tier with all the looksmaxing and investments i'm putting into this shit. But yes, I agree life is harder if you're geniunely ugly, that is simply true. But what will you do with that big number on your bank account? Sit at your expansive home? I'd say travel to different countries with all the money you have, meet new people, socialize, there are literally so many things you can do with your money in your life and no socializing is not ''impossible'' if you're ugly and yes there is the halo effect im aware of that, but saying ugly people are doomed for life is actually cope to the core in my opinion. and ffs if you do manage to make money you can even travel to asia or ukraine to fuck some ethnic foid if you're that desperate for pussy and live for validation. what do you think man?

I really feel you. Whenever I take a photo of myself I want to give up because there seems to be too much to fix which I don't have enough money and patience for.
I'm trying to monkmodemax while looksmaxing. It's the only solution.

Regarding assymetry the two best things you could do are growing a huge beard and getting fillers.
Yes, I agree with monkmodemaxxing. It's really liberating man

don't give up (go ER)

Also come on man who tf cares that nobody cares about your achievements etc? You live for validation? Cmon bro youre starting to sound like one of these foids in 2019 that craves validation so bad

• +1
Reactions: G O D

Did you really fucking like your own comment from another account...?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
yeah yeah every thing outside of getting women or pussy is cope. you live for females dont you? we went from some masculine ass men that conquered the world all this shit to men that wanna kill themselves or saying everything is ''cope'' becouse they cant get pussy or female validation. cmon man

• +1
Reactions: G O D

@FatmanO if you think you're average ur not black pilled at all.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
yeah yeah every thing outside of getting women or pussy is cope. you live for females dont you? we went from some masculine ass men that conquered the world all this shit to men that wanna kill themselves or saying everything is ''cope'' becouse they cant get pussy or female validation. cmon man
damn you hit it on the spot big fella!

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL
@FatmanO if you think you're average ur not black pilled at all.

Like i said before man im not fatman but nobody believes me whatever this will go on infinitely.

Fatman.

You are not normie.
You get depressed over girls.
You do not have plenty of friends.
You do feel lonely.
View attachment 36967View attachment 36967

I think that one is just you mate :)

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Fatman.

You are not normie.
You get depressed over girls.
You do not have plenty of friends.
You do feel lonely.
Like I said, this will go on infinitely ppl that think Im fatman. Just becouse you get depressed and feel lonely and dont even bother socializing becouse its all one big ''cope'' becouse you cant get ass doesnt mean I am. I am as happy as a turd and still blackpilled.

• JFL
I'm not ugly, I'm more like normie - starting to become high tier with all the looksmaxing and investments i'm putting into this shit.

Not really @FatmanO ....

@itsOVER please post his picture again.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
M E W

• +1
Reactions: Kraw109
Like I said, this will go on infinitely ppl that think Im fatman. Just becouse you get depressed and feel lonely and dont even bother socializing becouse its all one big ''cope'' becouse you cant get ass doesnt mean I am. I am as happy as a turd and still blackpilled.

Lan you know everyone knows it's you right. Like it doesn't even matter how many times you say it. We know it's you... For certain...

• +1