I want to give up

I have already gotten laid, i dont care about that shit. I’m roping because I’m embarrased about my looks. Cant live with it
You won't rope.

You know your brain is probably exaggerating your asymmetry,Unless you are sub human af

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Looksmaxer-van-NL, kobecel and 3 others
Rope then,
Impossible to ascend from assymetry
moneymaxx and get surgery there is always a way, even if it is hard and long
You know your brain is probably exaggerating your asymmetry,Unless you are sub human af
also this, your assymmetry wont be noticed by 99% of the people noone scans your face like a fking robot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I'm too high inhibition to give up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 245, nattycel and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL and Deleted member 1089
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 1089
The fear that she might cheat on you will drive you crazy.
Blackpill sucks I agree, wish I was good looking and bluepilled. Family gives you purpose and fulfillment.
Also come on man who tf cares that nobody cares about your achievements etc? You live for validation? Cmon bro youre starting to sound like one of these foids in 2019 that craves validation so bad
I just want someone to share this life with.

Every sunny day I walk outside my house to my car, and the sky is beautiful, blue, expansive. It’s an amazing thing to look at.

But I feel numb. It’s all worthless. The beauty has no impact on my life. I just continue to walk, and that 10 seconds of beauty is followed by going on with the rest of my day by myself. Nobody to talk to. Nobody to smile with. Nobody to talk with about the beautiful blue sky.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
@weissbier aren't you 6'8 or something?

If you wana die at that height then it is over.
@Looksmaxer-van-NL you can't claim that you are free from women when you write essays about them.

The only person who really doesn't give a flying turd about women besides me is knajjd in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Blackpill sucks I agree, wish I was good looking and bluepilled. Family gives you purpose and fulfillment.

I just want someone to share this life with.

Every sunny day I walk outside my house to my car, and the sky is beautiful, blue, expansive. It’s an amazing thing to look at.

But I feel numb. It’s all worthless. The beauty has no impact on my life. I just continue to walk, and that 10 seconds of beauty is followed by going on with the rest of my day by myself. Nobody to talk to. Nobody to smile with. Nobody to talk with about the beautiful blue sky.
Consider making male friends? Making friends is not impossible if youre ugly/average, despite what people on psl tell you. Then you have experiences to share with. Hell, I don't even think about how great it would be to hold a women. I used to, though, like many. But part of why I'm starting to be content with not having a foid is becouse well women in 2019 these generation z phone addicted zombies egotistical whores are so worthless, its actually not that big of a deal. You get me? If they were still feminine etc all this good shit yeah then it would suck but knowing how fucking worthless 99% of them are it's really not a big deal for me. Sorry for my poor english im dutch its notmy native language.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Kraw109

@Looksmaxer-van-NL you can't claim that you are free from women when you write essays about them.

The only person who really doesn't give a flying turd about women besides me is knajjd in my experience.

No lol? Who told you that?

I get what you mean, but I dont write essays about them, I'm just trying to help a fella out. Nothing wrong with that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and SHARK
Writing essays on women is becoming MGTOW like redditors that write whole essays and that is a complete waste of time in my opinion.

I get what you mean, but I dont write essays about them, I'm just trying to help a fella out. Nothing wrong with that?
Claiming that women don't mean shit to you is very very tough statement. Especially on a looksmax forum made to make users attract holes.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Claiming that women don't mean shit to you is very very tough statement. Especially on a looksmax forum made to make users attract holes.
I mean that in a relationship way. Like VVS said the only thing these foids are good for in 2019 is sex and thats it. Thaats my opinion

I mean that in a relationship way. Like VVS said the only thing these foids are good for in 2019 is sex and thats it. Thaats my opinion
That means you care about women.

That means you care about women.
Yes but I dont care about getting validation from them, holding hands, cuddling, sharing experiences...like the things that other user said. The only thing I want from foids is sex and that's it man

Yes but I dont care about getting validation from them, holding hands, cuddling, sharing experiences...like the things that other user said. The only thing I want from foids is sex and that's it man
Which means you care.
Wanting sex by it self is a huge indicator of loving women. What you said isn't anything special.
No need to act cool and "not caring about le foids".

ATTENTION WHORE GO EAT TYRONES CUM WITH SOYLENT YOU BETA HIGH E GARGOYLE

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1089
Which means you care.
Wanting sex by it self is a huge indicator of loving women. What you said isn't anything special.
No need to act cool and "not caring about le foids".
here now you say again that its automatically ''love'' that I have for a woman I fuck. That's simply not true in my case. Do you think all the Chads on Tinder ''love'' every woman they have sex with? They just want a place to deposit their sperm. And no Im not one of those MGTOWs that are actually MSTOWs that claim ''oh women still give me IOI's etc etc but Im MGTOW so fuck them'' like one big ego trip. I'm providing an alternative to ldar'ing.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
here now you say again that its automatically ''love'' that I have for a woman I fuck. That's simply not true in my case. Do you think all the Chads on Tinder ''love'' every woman they have sex with? They just want a place to deposit their sperm. And no Im not one of those MGTOWs that are actually MSTOWs that claim ''oh women still give me IOI's etc etc but Im MGTOW so fuck them'' like one big ego trip. I'm providing an alternative to ldar'ing.
Chads love women yes. Only difference is that they have many mates (as they did in ancient times)
Again, what you said is the same as loving women albeit less cucked than bluepilled normies approach.

Chads love women yes. Only difference is that they have many mates (as they did in ancient times)
Again, what you said is the same as loving women albeit less cucked than bluepilled normies approach.
Whatever it is, I'm very happy and content. And I'm 19 and still virgin. I see no point in being depressed. In whatever way you look at the situation, I think we all need to looksmax and just lifemaxx. Happinessmax. Socialmaxx.

Whatever it is, I'm very happy and content. And I'm 19 and still virgin. I see no point in being depressed. In whatever way you look at the situation, I think we all need to looksmax and just lifemaxx. Happinessmax. Socialmaxx.
Happiness due to bluepill is different than blackpilled happiness. And different from redpill happiness.

Your happiness is mstow tier(redpill)
My happiness only comes from domination (blackpill)

Btw, why didnt you say your age is 20 and not virgin. It gives off more of a fatman vibe with these stats.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Happiness due to bluepill is different than blackpilled happiness. And different from redpill happiness.

Your happiness is mstow tier(redpill)
My happiness only comes from domination (blackpill)

Btw, why didnt you say your age is 20 and not virgin. It gives off more of a fatman vibe with these stats.
Call me mstow, coping, blue pill, it doesn't make me any less happy then I am today! Unbound joy. Unbound gratefulness. And if you're happy by being dominant, go be dominant! I don't see anything wrong there.

let me guess, he's a 5 or 6 totally capable of getting a job and a sufficiently fuckable girlfriend but he wants to rope because hes not a male model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123, kobecel, FatmanO and 3 others
Call me mstow, coping, blue pill, it doesn't make me any less happy then I am today! Unbound joy. Unbound gratefulness. And if you're happy by being dominant, go be dominant! I don't see anything wrong there.
Not "dominant".
Domination is different than your fantasy land. It is dark.
But I digress. This was a useless discussion.
let me guess, he's a 5 or 6 totally capable of getting a job and a sufficiently fuckable girlfriend but he wants to rope because hes not a male model
Pretty much. Roping is a fad now a days.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Not "dominant".
Domination is different than your fantasy land. It is dark.
But I digress. This was a useless discussion.

Pretty much. Roping is a fad now a days.
I don't know how I'm living in a fantasy land man. But have a nice day !

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

Me?

Nah bro 4PSL at max,
Probably 3.5

sorry i have a hard time believing it.

one time PSL had an autismo who was 7/10, could've easily been rolling in pussy but was absolutely convinced he was disgustingly ugly and needed several surgeries just to be normal. I thought it was a troll job at first but we quickly realized he was 100% convinced of this, and anyone who tried to tell him otherwise was just "bluepilled" or otherwise lying (to what end? no idea, because its not like anyone liked the fucking prick). I forget his name, hes probably on this forum too.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Extra Chromosome
Nah bro 4PSL at max,
Probably 3.5
4 psl is a 5 irl bro

one time PSL had an autismo who was 7/10, could've easily been rolling in pussy but was absolutely convinced he was disgustingly ugly and needed several surgeries just to be normal. I thought it was a troll job at first but we quickly realized he was 100% convinced of this, and anyone who tried to tell him otherwise was just "bluepilled" or otherwise lying (to what end? no idea, because its not like anyone liked the fucking prick). I forget his name, hes probably on this forum too.

This tbh. It is not bluepilled if you really don't need the surgery.

It’s fucking ogre,
There is something for everyone here but it’s ogre for assymetrycels.
I keep looksmaxxing and my left side looks better and better but right halve of face is still subhuman and absolute ogre.
I have no motivation to continue looksmaxxing since It would be pointless unless there is a surgery for assymetry.
If my right halve wouldnt be so subhuman and underdeveloped I could have and would have ascended.
What's your current looksmaxxing routine?

@mojopin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I have no motivation to continue looksmaxxing since It would be pointless unless there is a surgery for assymetry.
You have scoliosis?

There's a surgery for that.

Everyone has asymmetry

roping becouse you can't get laid? that's ultra simp mode man
there are so many other things in life than getting laid its not even funny
Living in a hypersexualized society as an incel is hard af tho