I want to go part time model for the insane status.Can I make it ? I’ve searched some agency and I’m better looking than 80% of models there.

@SubhumanCurrycel U can go for it too, specially in South Asia(India Bangladesh Pakistan).What’s your height ?
178cm 181 with shoes 183 with lifts
I’m in the west tho
I reckon when I’m fully maxxed I can do some small time shit due to the diversity quota but that’s it
I look quite a lot like this guy tbh:

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and Taylorswift
I’m in the west tho
I reckon when I’m fully maxxed I can do some small time shit due to the diversity quota but that’s it

Good genes for an Indian bruh.5 10 is tall af there.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9380, Hades and 3 others
I’m in the west tho

curry mogger.do you think most curry women would let him hit?

• +1
Horrible skin tho, try to fix that before applying

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Hozay
No.Why ? I’m argentinian
la flamme in french means the fire but could be la(los angeles)flame too thats why i asked plus u look north african aka arab and there are alot of them in france (im on of them lol)

• +1
la flamme in french means the fire but could be la(los angeles)flame too thats why i asked plus u look north african aka arab and there are alot of them in france (im on of them lol)
I do have some nort African blood.I’m castizo bro

LaFlame is Travis Scotts nickname.I’m a big fan of his music

• +1
I’m in the west tho

This is extremely cringe because it is a curry with death pheno and looks just above average.

• Hmm...
This is extremely cringe because it is a curry with death pheno and looks just above average.
Looks good at imo his hollow cheeks are insane but he needs vertical chin height same with me tbh

I’m in the west tho

@SubhumanCurrycel idol @Salludon idol is Gandy

• Love it
Looks good at imo his hollow cheeks are insane but he needs vertical chin height same with me tbh
Idk how u can support all the racism shit here man.They literately have trauma cuz of the bully in their childhood.

• JFL
Bruh no foid is flicking her bean to that video. He is invisible in the west.

Bruh no foid is flicking her bean to that video. He is invisible in the west.
Strong cope tbh
Idk how u can support all the racism shit here man.They literately have trauma cuz of the bully in their childhood.
Tbh aye
I’d expect nothing less from people who never go outside

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and EasternRightWinger15
Fr ? Ik it’s a industry full of faggots.it is what it is.Status maxx
I swear, a lot of gays in the industry, yes! But also a lot of statusmaxxed cha
Thanks for the tips.Yeah, i think 6 1 is minimum...can u fraud somehow ?
Didn't you read what I said?? I said IM SIGNED AT 6ft. 6ft 1 is NOT minimum. There are 5"10 models that do commercial work lmao...

I swear, a lot of gays in the industry, yes! But also a lot of statusmaxxed cha

Didn't you read what I said?? I said IM SIGNED AT 6ft. 6ft 1 is NOT minimum. There are 5"10 models that do commercial work lmao...
How s the Money ? Can u pay your bills only from modelling ?

How s the Money ? Can u pay your bills only from modelling ?
I only just got signed, if you're succesful, you can. A lot of people do, but it requires a lot of work and travelling! Then you can do it full time

I only just got signed, if you're succesful, you can. A lot of people do, but it requires a lot of work and travelling! Then you can do it full time
is it true some faggots have to suck dick in order to get jobs?some model dude made a video exposing that

is it true some faggots have to suck dick in order to get jobs?some model dude made a video exposing that
Holy shit, I've never heard of that. As long as you're with legit agencies that should NOT happen. They det up legit jobs for big brands like Nike, adidas and so on. Probably happens on shadier jobs though...

Holy shit, I've never heard of that. As long as you're with legit agencies that should NOT happen. They det up legit jobs for big brands like Nike, adidas and so on. Probably happens on shadier jobs though...
i hope so bruh

do it bro. btw you are a perfect height to model just make an instagram and get a bunch of followers you have very striking features
Average is like 6.1 6.2 ....Idk