I want to go to north east asia to JBWmaxx and do TEFL

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
japan or korea, maybe even china. The problem is english is not my native tounge even though i can speak very fluently and have a vocab of about 18000 words.
Is there any way for me to fraud a TEFL certificate or otherwise somehow fraudmaxx my way to teaching english in northeast asia?

Has any other eurofag here tried fraudmaxxing TEFL?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
toefl? like the english proficiency exam?

just talk to Asian women outside and tutor their kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
just talk to Asian women outside and tutor their kids
yeah i guess i could build a career out of private tutoring with my westerner halo it would be fairly easy to get customers i guess

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and incel194012940
yeah but i hear most schools require you to be native speaker
to be honest bro, they just care if you are white, nothing else really. I would do this but I think that as soon as they find out i'm not actually from the west they will kick me out right away

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
toefl? like the english proficiency exam?
oh btw toefl is easy as fuck, it is C1 level so not a problem to get the certificate

You won't be able to LTR though if that's your goal. For slaying its fine but most chinkwhores wouldn't be caught dead marrying someone with a dead end job

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
You won't be able to LTR though if that's your goal. For slaying its fine but most chinkwhores wouldn't be caught dead marrying someone with a dead end job
great because i don't wanna ltr either

to be honest bro, they just care if you are white, nothing else really. I would do this but I think that as soon as they find out i'm not actually from the west they will kick me out right away
won’t

China hires illiterate Russians cuz image

no one in china really knows english, my cousin well known for good english. I talk to him about lion and he just give up
yeah i guess i could build a career out of private tutoring with my westerner halo it would be fairly easy to get customers i guess
the thing about asian countries is that every parent hires tutors in every subject if they can afford it. Usually through a few mega corps so with same price or even 2-3x you are good place on market
Where are you from?
china

won’t

China hires illiterate Russians cuz image

no one in china really knows english, my cousin well known for good english. I talk to him about lion and he just give up

the thing about asian countries is that every parent hires tutors in every subject if they can afford it. Usually through a few mega corps so with same price or even 2-3x you are good place on market

china
Are you planning race transition?

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Hears they botting out every non Asian foreigner in China. Better go SK