vaylenvislays
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 98
- Reputation
- 108
This thick girl in my class who ass is so phat it goes from side to side as she’s walking in front of me I reallyyyyyy want to just grab that shi fuckkkkkkkkkk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
just goon in class to her secretlyThis thick girl in my class who ass is so phat it goes from side to side as she’s walking in front of me I reallyyyyyy want to just grab that shi fuckkkkkkkkkk
nigga stop gooning to people ykjust goon in class to her secretly
its a lifestylenigga stop gooning to people yk![]()
mf say this and girls ahh dont even be fatThis thick girl in my class who ass is so phat it goes from side to side as she’s walking in front of me I reallyyyyyy want to just grab that shi fuckkkkkkkkkk