I want to gymcel. I’m sick of being a skinnyfag

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
I think I’m finally done coping and if I accomplish anything else it’s having a decent body. Somewhere between not looking like a gym rat, but still looking like I lift in cloths

I think my tatts would benefit a lot if it were on a better body

My current body

@“Nibba”

Need links, videos, advice from experienced gymcels.

Pls show me the light

I’m a complete beginner don’t know jack shit about working out or dieting

Currently probably at at least 20% bf and I d

Either starting today or tomorrow.

Need a better routine and just overall basic info before I start

Currently I’m this fat

KohrxML.jpg

With a shirt on it’s not as bad but this shit is unacceptable

JW50gvM.jpg

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, jefferson and Nibba
I think I’m finally done coping and if I accomplish anything else it’s having a decent body. Somewhere between not looking like a gym rat, but still looking like I lift in cloths

I think my tatts would benefit a lot if it were on a better body

My current body

@“Nibba”

Need links, videos, advice from experienced gymcels.

Pls show me the light

I’m a complete beginner don’t know jack shit about working out or dieting

Currently probably at at least 20% bf and I d

Either starting today or tomorrow.

Need a better routine and just overall basic info before I start

Currently I’m this fat

KohrxML.jpg

With a shirt on it’s not as bad but this shit is unacceptable

JW50gvM.jpg
Take a look at my gymcelling megathread bro. I'm glad you've decided to take the iron pill

HOO RAH

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid and SubhumanOverload
Gymcel2

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Good genetics to have a face that lean at your BF%.

Also boyo, you're not a 'skinnyfag', you're just fat, lol.

Exercise won't do any good for you with those gay-ass tattoos (your left arm looks like a game of '52 card pickup' and a PRS guitar neck :feelskek:), SJW haircut, and that nose jewelry. Not even meme-ing when I say I would think you are a fag from a distance, and it has nothing to do with lack of exercise.

tbh you look like the kind of 56% creatura degenerate that women seem to love so what would I know.

Also:
See this. Gym does nothing for face. Plus, look at Chico's low BF% body. Imagine covering that with hipster cave paintings.

inject tbh

Take a look at my gymcelling megathread bro. I'm glad you've decided to take the iron pill

HOO RAH

Ok will do

Jfl at the gymcel copers coming out of the wood work :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
What kind of retards browse this sub,you are on this forum since august and still haven't started gymcelling or whatever jfl it's over

Ok will do

Jfl at the gymcel copers coming out of the wood work :feelskek:

They all start off optimistic.

Wonder why most of them quit within 6 months?

HINT: it's because they realise that the reason they started gymcelling isn't getting them the benefits they assumed it would/

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Don’t listen to @StormlitAqua and @itsOVER, they’re just lazy coping actual subhumans. Regardless if it doesn’t change your face it will increase how you’re perceived by women and people in general. Also there are many mental and health benefits to training whether it be through weights or something else.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Deleted member 206, mojopin and 1 other person
A quick google search doesn't show any results like this. There is not even proof that he said this or such an interview was ever done lol. Can you prove that he actually said this, provide link to any article or the interview? I can edit a pic and write something but that doesn't prove anything.

Don’t listen to @StormlitAqua and @itsOVER, they’re just lazy coping actual subhumans. Regardless if it doesn’t change your face it will increase how you’re perceived by women and people in general. Also there are many mental and health benefits to training whether it be through weights or something else.

Hitting all the boxes in the gymcel bingo!
A quick google search doesn't show any results like this. There is not even proof that he said this or such an interview was ever done lol. Can you prove that he actually said this, provide link to any article or the interview? I can edit a pic and write something but that doesn't prove anything.

Dude, it's a common pic on the PSLsphere. Surely you've seen it posted many, many times?

Man who lifts with a non low body fat above @FatmanO

Gymcel2

man who doesn't life but has low body fat above.

Who's more attractive (with respect @FatmanO , it's Chico) Face and height will ALWAYS be king. The way to maximize those: LOW BODY FAT PERCENTAGE. You don't get that at the gym. You get it in (or by avoiding) the kitchen. Diet is the key, not pumping iron you clown.

Dude, it's a common pic on the PSLsphere. Surely you've seen it posted many, many times?
dont-believe-everything-you-read-on-the-internet-just-because-5175927.png

Literally this. I have seen it many times but tried to google it and looks like he never said it.

• +1
dont-believe-everything-you-read-on-the-internet-just-because-5175927.png

Literally this. I have seen it many times but tried to google it and looks like he never said it.

It doesn't matter if he said it or not, that's not the point. The point is face is what matters, body doesn't.

Man who lifts with a non low body fat above @FatmanO

View attachment 7011
man who doesn't life but has low body fat above.

Who's more attractive (with respect @FatmanO , it's Chico) Face and height will ALWAYS be king. The way to maximize those: LOW BODY FAT PERCENTAGE. You don't get that at the gym. You get it in (or by avoiding) the kitchen. Diet is the key, not pumping iron you clown.

I agree with you. But heres the deal. I was fat my whole life. Ive been sitting as a kid until about 5months ago. Chico was naturally a skinny kid, I was a fat kid my whole life. Id definitly agree low body fat is important, but this is how I looked at low body fat as I followed reddit Incels advice

Id choose higher bodyfat (bear mode) anytime over skinnyman. I mostly dont take off my shirt but Imma cut in summer tho. Bulking is where Im at and I started obviously at smaller pace as i was sedentary. Hope this helps

Exercise won't do any good for you with those gay-ass tattoos (your left arm looks like a game of '52 card pickup' and a PRS guitar neck :feelskek:), SJW haircut, and that nose jewelry. Not even meme-ing when I say I would think you are a fag from a distance, and it has nothing to do with lack of exercise.

tbh you look like the kind of 56% creatura degenerate that women seem to love so what would I know.

Also:

See this. Gym does nothing for face. Plus, look at Chico's low BF% body. Imagine covering that with hipster cave paintings.

Gym fixed my face and fixed my attention with women. Women make it much easier for you when you lift

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, FatmanO and Deleted member 281
Made this, since this guy should be our poster boy for side-by-side anti gymcelling:

I remember proving that women prefer a muscular body, I also remember you not having any reply.

Let's have a link to this then, along with your 'proof'.
No proof to your claims = no care

Got it?

Yes, I've got it.

Have you?

It doesn't matter if he said it or not, that's not the point. The point is face is what matters, body doesn't.
The point is that people like you post fake quotes to support their claim and when they are told that that quote is fake they go back to "this doesn't matter coz we already know this". I have been observing your posts and they are just what you feel. I have never seen anything backed by scientific experiments or even experiments you did. Just what you feel. And here you post this pic which turned out to be fake. Says so much about your scientific attitude that you were showing in another thread, lol.

• +1
The point is that people like you post fake quotes to support their claim and when they are told that that quote is fake they go back to "this doesn't matter coz we already know this". I have been observing your posts and they are just what you feel. I have never seen anything backed by scientific experiments or even experiments you did. Just what you feel. And here you post this pic which turned out to be fake. Says so much about your scientific attitude that you were showing in another thread, lol.

Do I really need to post studies that show face is an important determiner of attractiveness? I mean I can, but really if we're here we should already have swallowed that particular pill.

Do I really need to post studies that show face is an important determiner of attractiveness? I mean I can, but really if we're here we should already have swallowed that particular pill.
You should post studies that show that body has no effect on your attractiveness. No one is arguing that face is less important. I am sure everyone on this forum agrees with that. But I really want to see that body is irrelevant like you claimed in another thread.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 281
Made this, since this guy should be our poster boy for side-by-side anti gymcelling:

Let's have a link to this then, along with your 'proof'.

Yes, I've got it.

Have you?

That thread i made, the zyzz Omegle experiment, where only zyzz's body was shown, not his face and the women got wet. This proves your gymcelled version is much better than your non-gymcelled version.

• +1
You should post studies that show that body has no effect on your attractiveness. No one is arguing that face is more important. I am sure everyone on this forum agrees with that. But I really want to see that body is irrelevant like you claimed in another thread.

The onus is on those who think body matters to provide proof of it, not the other way round. That's how the burden of proof works: you make the claim, you provide the evidence.

For instance if I made the claim that perfectly manicured toenails were an important element of sexual attractiveness, it'd be up to me to prove that - not up to you to disprove it. I've no more obligation to prove to you that body does not influence attractiveness than Apple has an obligation to prove to me that Steve Jobs isn't secretly hiding out in an underground bunker in Chile.

The onus is on those who think body matters to provide proof of it, not the other way round. That's how the burden of proof works: you make the claim, you provide the evidence.

For instance if I made the claim that perfectly manicured toenails were an important element of sexual attractiveness, it'd be up to me to prove that - not up to you to disprove it. I've no more obligation to prove to you that body does not influence attractiveness than Apple has an obligation to prove to me that Steve Jobs isn't secretly hiding out in an underground bunker in Chile.
The onus is on those who think body doesn't matter to provide proof of it, not the other way round. That's how the burden of proof works: you make the claim, you provide the evidence.

Most people on this forum agree that body matters. And I am sure most of the normie population thinks that body matters as can be seen from the gym culture. So the common belief is that it does. You are the minority who thinks otherwise. You need to prove that it doesn't.

Moreover others despite this have provided proofs which you deny for some reason. It is obvious you have no proof, just what you feel.

That thread i made, the zyzz Omegle experiment, where only zyzz's body was shown, not his face and the women got wet. This proves your gymcelled version is much better than your non-gymcelled version.

I believe what I actually said was that if someone is given only one factor to judge off, then they will of course judge off that one factor. But it doesn't follow that this one factor is important for attractiveness overall.

If you all want to prove this, it's very simple. First, we'll take a gymcel from this forum. Have him take some pictures with his shirt on, showing his face (and body in clothes). Then we'll have him take his shirt off and take the same pics - same angle, same lighting etc. We then run 2 tinder experiments in the same city for the same amount of time, and compare the match rates. If the tinder that shows a shirtless body got a significant amount more matches, then good job, you're on the road to proving your theory. So far however, no one has done that.

Yes, I've got it.

Have you?
We have pictures, videos, experiments, anecdotal evidence, studies. Can‘t see yours tho? Where is it? Don‘t tell me that picture is your proof lmaooo. They‘re not same PSL and @FatmanO‘s pyhsique isn‘t good.

The onus is on those who think body doesn't matter to provide proof of it, not the other way round. That's how the burden of proof works: you make the claim, you provide the evidence.

Most people on this forum agree that body matters. And I am sure most of the normie population thinks that body matters as can be seen from the gym culture. So the common belief is that it does. You are the minority who thinks otherwise. You need to prove that it doesn't.

Moreover others despite this have provided proofs which you deny for some reason. It is obvious you have no proof, just what you feel.

You don't just get to repeat the same thing I said boyo. The burden of proof is on the one making the positive claim. If you want to claim body matters, or facial hair matters, or that getting a piercing on your dick matters, all of those are up to you to prove.

I believe what I actually said was that if someone is given only one factor to judge off, then they will of course judge off that one factor. But it doesn't follow that this one factor is important for attractiveness overall.
Did you see the reactions of girls in that video? Those girl won't give those reactions if they didn't care about the body. Not sure what proof you want.

We have pictures, videos, experiments, anecdotal evidence, studies. Can‘t see yours tho? Where is it? Don‘t tell me that picture is your proof lmaooo. They‘re not same PSL and @FatmanO‘s pyhsique isn‘t good.

Literally every single 'experiment' was flawed because it either did not isolate the construct under study, or the results didn't support the conclusion made.
Did you see the reactions of girls in that video? Those girl won't give those reactions if they didn't care about the body. Not sure what proof you want.

Let's say a guy likes green eyes, and he sees a pair of green eyes. Absent any other information,he might judge that foid well.

However, there's 100 other things he would place as more important than eye colour, with the end result being that eye colour just isn't so important as an overall determiner of attractiveness. It's the same here with body.

Last edited:
If you all want to prove this, it's very simple. First, we'll take a gymcel from this forum. Have him take some pictures with his shirt on, showing his face (and body in clothes). Then we'll have him take his shirt off and take the same pics - same angle, same lighting etc. We then run 2 tinder experiments in the same city for the same amount of time, and compare the match rates. If the tinder that shows a shirtless body got a significant amount more matches, then good job, you're on the road to proving your theory. So far however, no one has done that.
Here's is the problem with that experiment, the FACE interferes with the results. Another nice experiment would be to show girls on omegle a skinny/fat body and observe their reactions and then compare them with their reactions to a muscular body. We don't want the face to interfere with the results, because I want to PROVE that the body ALONE improves your smv.

I know you are going to bring up the arguement that in real life the overall package matters (face, height, frame, body) but here's what you keep denying, muscle improves the overall package, your gymcelled version is always BETTER than your non gymcelled version. A Chad with muscle is better than a Chad without muscle.

The burden of proof is on the one making the positive claim.
Where did this rule come from? Did you read it from some pic posted on the web? Lol.

Burden of proof has nothing to do with positive or negative claims. When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo. Here you are challening the percieved status quo that body matters. Since most people are agreeing with it you have to prove it.

Also quoting Hitchens's razor. Hitchens's razor is an epistemological razor asserting that the burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim, and if this burden is not met, the claim is unfounded, and its opponents need not argue further in order to dismiss it.

It has nothing to do with positive or negative claims. LMAO pulling razors out of your ass.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Literally every single 'experiment' was flawed because it either did not isolate the construct under study, or the
Jfl u made a thread with the same problem saying it's cope with two pics of gymcel ogre and Twink model saying this is proof it's cope. How dumb can u be bro

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Jfl u made a thread with the same problem saying it's cope with two pics of gymcel ogre and Twink model saying this is proof it's cope. How dumb can u be bro
And then he posts fake quotes by male models and when told that those quotes are fake he says it doesn't matter we know it anyway. Every post of his proves that he doesn't know what he talking about. I am sure he has been arguing with some low IQ guys on .is before his ban, who didn't know anything and he has developed the notion that he is some sort of philosopher lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
itsover is a coping fag and anyone who seriously replies to him is a meme falling for his attention seeking copes.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Nibba
And then he posts fake quotes by male models and when told that those quotes are fake he says it doesn't matter we know it anyway. Every post of his proves that he doesn't know what he talking about. I am sure he has been arguing with some low IQ guys on .is before his ban, who didn't know anything and he has developed the notion that he is some sort of philosopher lmao.
LMFAO I think he's the guy that made the fedora vs trilbies copypasta

:cage:

What ethnic manlet rots in Thailand starving himself to 8% gymcelled ogres are fucking his deathnik looksmatched oneitis

LMFAO I think he's the guy that made the fedora vs trilbies copypasta

:cage:

What ethnic manlet rots in Thailand starving himself to 8% gymcelled ogres are fucking his deathnik looksmatched oneitis
Lol I don't know about the fedore thing. He isn't ethnic though. Or is he? I thought he was white.

Lol I don't know about the fedore thing. He isn't ethnic though. Or is he? I thought he was white.
He said on discord he's ethnic living in Thailand maybe? Maybe I'm getting him and the sjw soy faggot bitch veganist confused

Here is the pasta

Here's the thing. You said a "trilby is a fedora." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is an atheist who studies euphoria, I am telling you, specifically, in atheism, no one calls trilbys fedoras. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you should too. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "fedora family" you're referring to the euphoric grouping of le reddit army, which includes things from neckbearded gentlesirs to highly intelligent intellectual like myself.
So your reasoning for calling a trilby a fedora is because random people "say that only neckbeards wear fedoras?" Let's get Mountain Dew and Doritos in there, then, too.

• +1
It's all about the face boyo. LDAR

He said on discord he's ethnic living in Thailand maybe? Maybe I'm getting him and the sjw soy faggot bitch veganist confused

Here is the pasta

Here's the thing. You said a "trilby is a fedora." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is an atheist who studies euphoria, I am telling you, specifically, in atheism, no one calls trilbys fedoras. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you should too. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "fedora family" you're referring to the euphoric grouping of le reddit army, which includes things from neckbearded gentlesirs to highly intelligent intellectual like myself.
So your reasoning for calling a trilby a fedora is because random people "say that only neckbeards wear fedoras?" Let's get Mountain Dew and Doritos in there, then, too.
Wtf lol. By the way afaik he isn't ethnic. He is a white skinny manlet.

3C26A51D EA2B 4F98 88A1 74FF732B6DA1

Keep coping you insignificant insect. I have a better body then 99 percent of males and you think it doesn’t add to ones attractiveness? You’re brain dead bud, keep crying.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Deleted member 281, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Either way it's completely over for him
View attachment 7019
Keep coping you insignificant insect. I have a better body then 99 percent of males and you think it doesn’t add to ones attractiveness? You’re brain dead bud, keep crying.
Goals bro. Best body I've seen that's Natty. Mogs most roid fags too Jesus mirin

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Deltoid
He moved to Thailand to get ugly gooks because he can’t get good looking girls. Maybe if he went to the gym and put in some effort that would change.

• +1
He moved to Thailand to get ugly gooks because he can’t get good looking girls. Maybe if he went to the gym and put in some effort that would change.
How long have u been lifting for? (4 years?)

• +1
Either way it's completely over for him

Goals bro. Best body I've seen that's Natty. Mogs most roid fags too Jesus mirin
It truly is over for him, the name fits. Lazy excuse making people like him just need to rope, it would be beneficial to society.
How long have u been lifting for? (4 years?)
6 in all but the first two years I was inconsistent, mainly pushups/sit ups and some dumbbell work. 4 years of consistent busting my ass though and keeping my diet good. Besides my ogre bulk.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Nibba
Lazy excuse making people like him just need to rope, it would be beneficial to society.
Exactly. Oversaturating the ugly 90lb gook hooker market too jfl

6 in all but the first two years I was inconsistent, mainly pushups/sit ups and some dumbbell work. 4 years of consistent busting my ass though and keeping my diet good. Besides my ogre bulk.
Nice man. I gotta keep at it to maximize these beginner gains. Currently ogre bulking as well till summer then I'll do a small cut and keep bulking

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
Exactly. Oversaturating the ugly 90lb gook hooker market too jfl

Nice man. I gotta keep at it to maximize these beginner gains. Currently ogre bulking as well till summer then I'll do a small cut and keep bulking
Just don’t ogre bulk to the full extent like I did, you will regret it when cutting lmao.