I want to have Kendall Jenner’s kids

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Posts
2,011
Reputation
2,408
She is a gigachad factory seriously, insane coloring great hair, looks kind of high t, tall. High class af.

 
  • +1
Reactions: toth77, Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 2597
whore pheno
would smash ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Lev Peshkov, toth77 and 1 other person
Damn, many worship threads these days.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Have you tried talking to her, just go and say something, anything at long as it is funny, like: "I want to make your mouth pregnant!".
 
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Have you tried talking to her, just go and say something, anything at long as it is funny, like: "I want to make your mouth pregnant!".
Brb lemme just malemodelmax I will get back to u in 5 years
 
Isn't she the one Who Only dates Tall NBA players?
 
Isn't she the one Who Only dates Tall NBA players?
Well, NBA players tend to be very confident, there's nothing more confident than a tall, black, successful athlete...
 
Well, NBA players tend to be very confident, there's nothing more confident than a tall, black, successful athlete...
Cope she wants to lick my tallfag nordic semen
9E94EE3A B5C1 40B6 AC4B A706AE18B58A
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep
She is a gigachad factory seriously, insane coloring great hair, looks kind of high t, tall. High class af.


She is nothing special looking toilet I'd dismember her with ease ugly whore
 

Similar threads

Gen1leman
Replies
45
Views
122
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
pleasevanity
Replies
12
Views
49
Wasted time
Wasted time
TGUN.
Replies
15
Views
60
TGUN.
TGUN.
ØUROBOROS
Replies
28
Views
140
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top