I want to kill myself

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
Its just been half a year of absolute hell and my energy is running out

There are 2 possibilities
I die in the next 20 years (scary as fuck)

Or i live (literally HOW and what am i gonna do those 20 years)

Im already tired of playing video games and i have to go out soon. Ill kill myself

• +1
Reactions: frendly
Please do so.

Take out a 10 Million Dollar loan before you do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, ItsOver.com and Deleted member
Would piss on your grave too. piss boy. kys already you're all talk.
Youre gonna piss at nobody you turbo cockroach genetic abomination

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica
Take out a 10 Million Dollar loan before you do.
Who in the fuck would give that loser a 10 million dollar loan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Korea
Golden hair Blue eyes. keep crying for me.
Youre literslly at my thread begging for my sperm but i got no more to give you tonight . Youre getting crushed soon dw

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica
Youre literslly at my thread begging for my sperm but i got no more to give you tonight . Youre getting crushed soon dw
4bnalsG.gif

Tumor piss haired cockroach infested my thread. I want to vomit now. Why is life so shit and annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica and Mouthbreath
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and Birdcell
s
Would piss on your grave too. piss boy. kys already you're all talk.
hut up fag, if u gonna encourage suicide at least provide some options lmao. at the very least attach the exit bag pic u dumb fuck.

to op: idk man , ur life is prob not that great so if u wanna suijcid e u can do that. I'm very pro suicide since think ldar is pathetic and unworthy and it's better just to ctb but eh that's just me

also u could try some new cope instead of vidya like anime or math or something

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
also u could try some new cope instead of vidya like anime or math or something
nigga you literally said "Math" to someone who contemplates suicide... as if Math won't make him even more depressed JFL

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
thing about math is that you can study it completely separate from the entire world..

like woman, status, face, etc have zero to do with faking numbers and theorems and maths and shit... know what I mean????? haha

damn

like if u play a Vidya game the characters are gonna be chad and u finna get logged, by em but you can't get mogged by a, b, c, pi, and I lol know what I mean shiiiii

logged->mogged

math u can study abstract, there's no face, frame and status for your equation lol just you know

Dude no, you have so much to live for, don't give up man. It's gonna be alright

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, BavarianMogger, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Im living an absolute nightmare
Can't be worse than my life bro. I'm a 40 yo virgin. My whole family is dead because of drugs. My advice to you is to cope with moneymaxxing and buying fancy shit. If you live in some poor shithole just throw away your passport and claim you are an oppressed transgender refugee and say you were raped by alt right Trump supporters in your home country. Then any European country will build a house for you and give you 5000 Euros a month and blonde Stacies will pitty fuck you because they are cucked leftists beyond repair.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, isis_Bleach and wollet2
what happened bro?

Highly relatable, just move on tbh

Instead of thinking about wanting to kill yourself or suggesting such on a public Incel forum, how bout good thoughts? Think about it. Replace terrible ones with good ones. Uh? I know. It sounds so fucking crazy, but hey...it might just work. ;)

just do a bunch of drugs and ldar try to looksmax a minimum maybe go to SEA someday take comfort in the fact nothing we do matters anyway

Golden hair Blue eyes. keep crying for me.
shut the fuck up nigga u are good looking compared to these forums not in any real life situation do u actually look good u the type of nigga that needs to move to some 3rd world shitty india asia country to slay if anyone should rope its ur cuck ass u will collapse in any real fight with ur pussy beta bitch ass

"golden hair blue eyes"

mane get yo goofy ass on nigga LMAOO

"ill piss on ur grave" NIGGA u are such a pussy u are scared 2 go into a graveyard yo bitchass prob think u haunted by som ghost after

Net banger on a looksmax forum LMFAO🤦‍♂️

this nigga gone reply with "drop the addy"🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
he gone spin with this bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: getra
like if u play a Vidya game the characters are gonna be chad and u finna get logged, by em but you can't get mogged by a, b, c, pi, and I lol know what I mean shiiiii
what in the fuck are u on about dawg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
pm me your adress and i will come and murder you.

• JFL
Reactions: getra
Its just been half a year of absolute hell and my energy is running out

There are 2 possibilities
I die in the next 20 years (scary as fuck)

Or i live (literally HOW and what am i gonna do those 20 years)

Im already tired of playing video games and i have to go out soon. Ill kill myself