I want to kill myself

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
I feel like I've had enough of life. Im done with everything and seen everything now. I think checking out is a great option. Sadly I'm too much of a coward to do it, ive stood on top of a 10 story parking deck once but couldn't jump. I want to set myself on fire and just run through the streets and make a huge scene. I hate this world. I refuse to be a part of this modern day and age. I refuse to participate in 2020s lifestyle, I'm not compatible with it, id like to be transported 50 years into the past. I refuse to live into the future which Is guaranteed to be a dark, nasty, depressing, and hateful transgender filled tech dystopia. I refuse to just accept that you cannot choose what era you are born into and you just have to accept what you get. I think it's smart to end it all now but like i said i just don't have the guts. I've gotten close before but never gone all the way. I hate myself alot too. i hate my personality, my appearance, my brain. Id love to just throw my life away into a trash bin and start all over again as someone else. Id love to switch lives with someone else. And to be honest I've hated myself since an early age, like since second grade. I chose this path. I chose it at a young age and I always thought "meh ill get my act together later" but "later" never came.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe Chad, Deleted member 30477, zeshama and 14 others
Don’t

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, mug, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
Understandable. Life is dogshit, if you choose to go out I wish you a painless death OP. Try to not kys but if that fails and the pain is too much do not feel ashamed for checking out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, Kyff, Vermilioncore and 4 others
Understandable. Life is dogshit, if you choose to go out I wish you a painless death OP. Try to not kys but if that fails and the pain is too much do not feel ashamed for checking out
That's what I'm scared of. Trying, and failing, then realizing my life as a damaged person is going to be far worse than it is now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
That's what I'm scared of. Trying, and failing, then realizing my life as a damaged person is going to be far worse than it is now.
Can't go wrong with shotgun tbh. But try getting vit D sunlight lift weights and Ray Peat diet. If you're still depressed yea .. go ahead..

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Lawton88, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
3400.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, oldcelloser, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Can't go wrong with shotgun tbh. But try getting vit D sunlight lift weights and Ray Peat diet. If you're still depressed yea .. go ahead..
Can't ever own a gun, i wont pass the background check since I'm probably considered mentally unstable with small criminal history too

Last edited:
  • So Sad
roping is the worst option tbh, no one is gonna remember that idiot that killed himself

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Lygodactylus, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
roping is the worst option tbh, no one is gonna remember that idiot that killed himself
Exactly, i will never rope. Id like to go out in a very public fashion. Either on fire running through a crowd, or in a car accident ejected into the street in a city where everyone can watch me die right there in front of them.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Exactly, i will never rope. Id like to go out in a very public fashion. Either on fire running through a crowd, or in a car accident ejected into the street in a city where everyone can watch me die right there in front of them.
that's even worse, had one time were a trans tried to burn herself in the public, got saved and looked worse with burning scars afterwards :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ShowerMaxxing
that's even worse, had one time were a trans tried to burn herself in the public, got saved and looked worse with burning scars afterwards :lul:
Well, I'll have to think of something. Maybe I'll slash the side of my neck open in public with a power saw. It should be grusome, shocking, and painful. It should inflict as much pain on me as possible. I like hurting myself, it helps me feel better.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and bogii
Well, I'll have to think of something. Maybe I'll slash the side of my neck open in public with a power saw.
are you that hopeless? can not even Dr Sailer fix you?

Dr Seiler Bearbeitet 150615

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
What about running inside a car on fire through a crowd

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Can't ever own a gun, i wont pass the background check since I'm probably considered mentally unstable with small criminal history too
Lol all criminals have guns a record doesn’t stop you buying them illegally

That’s why I’d rather go ER and then rope or sui by cop no matter how suicidal I am. Dying a sad lonely death forgotten, while those I hated and made me miserable lives long happy meaningful lives. Can’t do it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Prince88, bogii and 2 others
I feel like I've had enough of life. Im done with everything and seen everything now. I think checking out is a great option. Sadly I'm too much of a coward to do it, ive stood on top of a 10 story parking deck once but couldn't jump. I want to set myself on fire and just run through the streets and make a huge scene. I hate this world. I refuse to be a part of this modern day and age. I refuse to participate in 2020s lifestyle, I'm not compatible with it, id like to be transported 50 years into the past. I refuse to live into the future which Is guaranteed to be a dark, nasty, depressing, and hateful transgender filled tech dystopia. I refuse to just accept that you cannot choose what era you are born into and you just have to accept what you get. I think it's smart to end it all now but like i said i just don't have the guts. I've gotten close before but never gone all the way. I hate myself alot too. i hate my personality, my appearance, my brain. Id love to just throw my life away into a trash bin and start all over again as someone else. Id love to switch lives with someone else. And to be honest I've hated myself since an early age, like since second grade. I chose this path. I chose it at a young age and I always thought "meh ill get my act together later" but "later" never came.

Suicide is definitely not the route to go as the world desperately needs men who understand the true nature of foids, and as society collapse these red pilled men will understand how to best rebuild society. Yes their is a desire to want to see its destruction, but after it destructs strong men can make it back the right way. But if all the red pilled men off themselves, we will be left with blue pilled cucks who will make society have the same mess as we do now.

Live your life freely as hard times are coming. Don't feel limited by what some hole thinks of you. Your a man. You literally have the seed to life. Take pride in that. The media always attacks us but at the end of the day men built the world, not holes.

If all else fails, you can dominate in war. Ancient man was furious and war mongering. Many sacrificed their lives in battle, for better or worse. It is a noble way to go. Yes you are pawns for the elite but wars shaped modern boundaries of countries and culture , and has a lasting impact on culture. Sometimes the legacy can be left for a very long period of time, such as the spaniards brutal cucking of the natives in Mexico, so much show that somehow a few boats of spaniards managed to bleach enough natives that nearly 1/4th of the population shares a aesthetically pleasing mixture of European ancestry with native, for a nice looking mutt hybrid.

Model in bikini

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Kroker
imagine if this guy was 7/10 6', he would never have said those words, fuck, genetics defines our lives.

• So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Lygodactylus
That’s why I’d rather go ER and then rope or sui by cop no matter how suicidal I am. Dying a sad lonely death forgotten, while those I hated and made me miserable lives long happy meaningful lives. Can’t do it
Exactly. But you better keep quiet about that. Don't want FBI or interpol faggots coming after you lol

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
But ending up as a famous incel that everyone laughs about is not fun either. You die and everyone jokes about what you did like minassian and ER

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Before you do that, please just start taking steroids and get as muscular as possible, then, decide if you still want to die.

You're probably just low T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Lygodactylus
Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes, and I can take or leave it if I please…

And you can do the same thing if you please…

imagine if this guy was 7/10 6', he would never have said those words, fuck, genetics defines our lives.
I'm 6'1 and according to people on the internet 7/10

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 15827
Don’t do it

It's not over until you say it's over.
I'd rather try my fucking hardest to looksmax, day in and day out (already am) then ever consider killing myself.
Of course I still enjoy social activies and spending time with friends to keep me from going insane.
OP, if your really 6'1 and a 7/10, you'll have people who you can lean on and genuinely make friends in this world, it's not worth it.

It's not over until you say it's over.
I'd rather try my fucking hardest to looksmax, day in and day out (already am) then ever consider killing myself.
Of course I still enjoy social activies and spending time with friends to keep me from going insane.
OP, if your really 6'1 and a 7/10, you'll have people who you can lean on and genuinely make friends in this world, it's not worth it.
But i have zero friends. Nobody finds me interesting. But the world around us sucks. It's a retarded gay tech dystopia. Everyone is ready to kill each other. Why live in it anyway?

Last edited:
  • +1
I wonder who’s actually roped, I saw a thread about a year ago of someone about to do it but I don’t remember they’re name.
Btw, I wouldn’t do it at least not until I know for a fact there’s nothing more to life
Ps: don’t do it I don’t want to get in trouble with the feds

Did you get denied for some coding job by a gay person or something why so mad?

If I was in your place I'd hook up with a roastie from tinder and call it a day, you're a chadlite. I'd think of injecting steroids as well, anything except tren because that fucks you up hard.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Yeah but I'm ethnic though. I'm not mayo. That's probably why
Unless you have an atrocious face you should still be fine, is that an SCP pfp I think I recognize it? :ogre:

Unless you have an atrocious face you should still be fine, is that an SCP pfp I think I recognize it? :ogre:
Scp-106. Although i feel 096 might be a bit more appropriate. He kills you if you see his face.

Based! War and civilization collapse is still an outlet for you. Many Ukrainian bitches have been raped by Russian soldiers and the chechens fighting for them. You don’t even have to be a soldier to enjoy the spoils of war. Because of the war society has collapsed their and crime has become rampant. Many rapes have been committed also by the local population males who remained.

Based! War and civilization collapse is still an outlet for you. Many Ukrainian bitches have been raped by Russian soldiers and the chechens fighting for them. You don’t even have to be a soldier to enjoy the spoils of war. Because of the war society has collapsed their and crime has become rampant. Many rapes have been committed also by the local population males who remained.
So what? You wanna sneak into ukraine to commit rapes? Should have joined the US military during the afghan war lol, id love to have raped one of those veiled afghan cuties in front of those hairy taliban niggers. But ofcourse you have to belong to the military of a sketchy non-cucked country that will not jail you for life for doing it. I read that a few US soldiers raped some teenage girls in Iraq and got sentenced to fucking life in prison (in the usa) for it. I hate countries that have that whole "follow decency and human rights" bullshit. You should always desecrate your enemies. Piss on their culture and disrespect everything in their land. And send the bodies of their dead soldiers back to their families in a garbage truck completely mangled up and crushed and disrespected. That's how you strike fear into their hearts.

Last edited:
It must a be a great time in Ukraine to be a male civillian. It's like a GTA game right now. If you have a beef with anyone you can just go stab him to death and theres no police to arrest you and his death will just be written off as killed by russian soldiers. Urban warfare is too much fun.

• Love it
So why are you still here? Didn’t found a rope yet?

So why are you still here? Didn’t found a rope yet?
I refuse to rope, that's the gay way of dying. Id like to die in an epic public way. But idk if i have the guts to do it.

I refuse to rope, that's the gay way of dying. Id like to die in an epic public way. But idk if i have the guts to do it.
ER> suicide any day. I’ll be honest you could get away with it if you either do it when society collapses which is quite close( think Venezuela, Syria , and all the failed states). That would be your time to shine. And in those failed states all laws are gone , so if women are your source of frustration which is most likely true then they can’t really stop you if try to fuck them. Not to mention if you bunker max you could force some foid to fuck for shelter. Guess you could say another benefit of bunker maxxing.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and FrenchChad
I want to kill you to OP

I resonate to some degree. I've had these kind of thoughts playing in the background of my mind a lot of my life.

I have a very positive side too that has kept me going.

I would suggest taking a different path internslly- not physically removing yourself from the world, but actually choosing to live by a different code and set of standards entirely.

It is a transformation that is possible- people like Eckhart Tolle, born again Buddhists do it.

Today's modern society really is incompatible with some people. Me being one of them.

I recommend Julius Evola's book 'Ride the Tiger'. It teaches you how to completely shift yourself internally while physically living in a time like this

I also recommend The 'Conversations with Don Juan' books by Carlos Casteneda.

Don Juan is an Native/Indian shaman that teaches you how to see life in a completely different way to the modern western perspective.

Good luck!

• Love it
i hope you are joking
dont ever think about such things boyo.......think about your family, dont be selfish
and shoot me a DM if you ever need to talk srs

I really do hate people who make threads like this