I want to kill myself!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Joined
Jan 16, 2022
Posts
18,253
Reputation
26,700
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 19174 and Zeruel
Why does god make tall women? To punish us manlets? :feelswah::feelswhy:
@defezman @stevielake
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 20370
6ft foid = sexy
6ft man = manlet
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Dystopian, Deleted member 22401 and 4 others
she is not taller than me, lifefuel
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sens
i'm 183 midday manlet, never began
I'm 185.5 morning, 184.5 afternoon and drop to 184 evening, I need 4x LL surgery
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens

Similar threads

mtnoct
Replies
7
Views
40
mtnoct
mtnoct
inceldqn
Replies
37
Views
235
xanlack
xanlack
g4rlic
Replies
21
Views
114
_Jason_
_Jason_
Notcel
Replies
19
Views
82
Askinov
Askinov
BatemanNigga
Replies
47
Views
229
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top