I WANT TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY RIGHT NOW!

pardocel

pardocel

I sit by myself during lunch 💔
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Posts
1,505
Reputation
1,552
I WANT TO BE A MALE PROSTITUTE FOR HOT GERMAN TEENS. BUT THAT OBVIOUSLY WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO ME IRL FUCK!
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
h
 
Last edited:
I WANT TO BE A MALE PROSTITUTE FOR HOT GERMAN TEENS. BUT THAT OBVIOUSLY WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO ME IRL FUCK!
if you want to lose it right now I would suggest you pm @Pendejo he is a raging homo I already exposed him for liking @FailedNormieManlet hopefully now he will be transparent about it and help lots of desperate men like you to lose your virginities
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, pardocel and Deleted member 15674

Similar threads

T
Replies
13
Views
110
dys
dys
YungVampLyfe
Replies
3
Views
35
wedzio
wedzio
uglyretardednigga
Replies
1
Views
40
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
simematic
Replies
34
Views
107
socio
socio
hipletslayer11
Replies
8
Views
46
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top