I Want To Make A Baby With Every Girl In My School

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
I get so many fantasies about stuff like this... As a guy, I just want to do what is referred to as "spreading my seed." To be able to ejaculate inside of every girl I see because she likes my face. But unfortunately, reality is brutal, and my dreams may never be a reality. I am quite livid.

I may just self-destruct (rope) if I don't impregnate at least 500 girls before I turn 30 (I still have over a decennial measure of time to reach this checkpoint (about a girl impregnated every week)).

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Toth's thot, thereallegend and 1 other person
meanwhile i wanted a uni girl not a stupid bratty school girl

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and sibience
meanwhile i wanted a uni girl not a stupid bratty school girl

Bratty girls are fun... I don't want a girl to talk about political stuff I want her to insult me and call me racial slurs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I get so many fantasies about stuff like this... As a guy, I just want to do what is referred to as "spreading my seed." To be able to ejaculate inside of every girl I see because she likes my face. But unfortunately, reality is brutal, and my dreams may never be a reality. I am quite livid.

I may just self-destruct (rope) if I don't impregnate at least 500 girls before I turn 30 (I still have over a decennial measure of time to reach this checkpoint (about a girl impregnated every week)).
Holy shit, we have neandrathals living in today's world.

Just fucking laugh at the fucked media trying to defy human nature.

MY brother, you will live for centuries and millenia.

• Love it
Reactions: sibience

Wanting to ejaculate your seed deep inside a pussy is what we men are biologically programmed to do. I did it inside a petite blond foid and it felt very very good. 2 weeks of no fap inside her.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and thereallegend
don't mean to necrobump but wouldn't that cause inbreeding? if you are the same dad to multiple kids, your grandkids will become retarded. (legit in parts of the middle east with high polygamy I think their are a lot of mentally unstable people due to inbreeding which probably exacerbates religious extremism)

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
healthy T levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sibience