I want to meet some of you irl

J

Jigen

Luminary
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Posts
5,211
Reputation
7,710
Anyone here from upstate NY/northern PA want to link up? I’m NT af irl and some of you guys seem chill. We should do something fun.
I would tag my favorite niggas but idk where y’all live.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245
1674241636812
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
like me?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen
Man that would be great if I could
.org meet up when
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen
Incelcon
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen
Man that would be great if I could
.org meet up when
Anytime that the weather is good. Assuming some ppl will have to drive 2+ hours. Would be really dope tho. Like a small group of us just vibing at a mall or something.
 
Man that would be great if I could
.org meet up when
Anytime that the weather is good. Assuming some ppl will have to drive 2+ hours. Would be really dope tho. Like a small group of us just vibing at a mall or something.
 
Just meet up with an user called Exterminator that has a firing gun as a profile pic theory
 

Similar threads

iqletlowtest
Replies
15
Views
54
jp212
jp212
NW3Slayer
Replies
7
Views
115
infini
infini
Z
Replies
2
Views
43
orbitlet
orbitlet
L
Replies
4
Views
21
dumbassnga
dumbassnga
ØUROBOROS
Replies
4
Views
35
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top