i want to move to india

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
i will be gigaslayer in mumbai , light eye color girls will literally ask me to cum in them too bad i dont like indian girls but still it will be a fun experience
who with me im flying to mumbai i can take 1 guy but i have to mog him hard so you have to be like 5 6 and fat and ugly and penis below 6.75 inches
gooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 14561 and Chadeep
200.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
@Ezhartsten Will take care of you:Comfy:. So pajeets don't scam you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246 and Deleted member 13332
you better not get ass raped there to death

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I will destroy every piece of you and my dick will be so far up your ass you’ll have my dick as your new tongue

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I will destroy every piece of you and my dick will be so far up your ass you’ll have my dick as your new tongue

Misogynistic/Sexist/Transphobic/Homophobic​

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i will be gigaslayer in mumbai , light eye color girls will literally ask me to cum in them too bad i dont like indian girls but still it will be a fun experience
who with me im flying to mumbai i can take 1 guy but i have to mog him hard so you have to be like 5 6 and fat and ugly and penis below 6.75 inches
gooo
Do you realise that you can literally be lynched to death by the simp mob?

All a wahmen needs to do in curryland is accuse ( just accuse, she doesn't even has to prove it) you of sexual harrasment, and you will literally be killed by some mob.

In curryland there is no justice, you are twice as more likely to be killed if your a cum skin ( curries still consider cum skin men as devil ngl)

Wahmen may like you, but men are based here so you better off goto south america or SEA like Phillipines, Phillipines is better.

All four were accused, not proven.

@Chadeep

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Basedprincess, Deleted member 13332, Chadeep and 1 other person