I want to murder my orthodontist

klimo

klimo

Pathological Liar
ruined my face, who else relates to this?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and Deleted member 30679
dont hate the player dude

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, tasmanian devil and klimo
What he do
Fucked up my face, i was like 10 at the time and he pulled 5 of my teeth instead of expanding. then he decided to use rubber bands to recess me even more. now i have breathing problems and am a low mtn even though my parents were extremely good looking

• So Sad
Reactions: futuregigamogger, neverchadlite, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
If you could make 6 figures from pseudobullshit, I’m sure you’d do the same.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
are braces after 20 run the same risk? should I avoid bands

Normal braces or did you get something extra done like extractions?
yeah i had 5 extracted teeth for no reason, im going to put a curse on him i have sleep apnea because of him and i have asthma at the same time i could literally die because of him

yeah i had 5 extracted teeth for no reason, im going to put a curse on him i have sleep apnea because of him and i have asthma at the same time i could literally die because of him
Holy shit, 5 extracted teeth is outrageous. Kill that nigga asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and murdah
Why didn’t you tell him not to extract any? Or at least stop it before they did it.

• +1
Reactions: klimo and BrahminBoss
Holy shit, 5 extracted teeth is outrageous. Kill that nigga asap
I swear ill kill that old retard soon. Plus i'm 6'5 and due to my breathing problems i can't play sports without getting tired easily, so people talk shit to me and say that i'm a waste of height

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
My sideprofile looks so similar to my pfp because of him JFL

why would you go to a doctor all they do is ruin your health

• +1
Reactions: klimo

"I was meant to be beautiful"

• So Sad
Fucked up my face, i was like 10 at the time and he pulled 5 of my teeth instead of expanding. then he decided to use rubber bands to recess me even more. now i have breathing problems and am a low mtn even though my parents were extremely good looking
was it really due to rubber bands? what did they do to fuck up your face?

• +1
Yeah it pulled my maxilla back and extractions ruined both of my jaws
I get that extractions are a bad idea, but assuming you had an overbite or overjet, wasnt it useful to pull your maxilla back to align it with your lower jaw?

I get that extractions are a bad idea, but assuming you had an overbite or overjet, wasnt it useful to pull your maxilla back to align it with your lower jaw?
A better sollution would be to grow my jaws forward instead of retracting them which effected my breathing immensly