I WANT TO MURDER PEDOPHILES

this abomination genuinely thinks i'm a woman JFLLLLLLLLL can't wait till you get your fingers chopped off in prison

teen girls will always be kids mentally and physically too and everyone in the real world knows this, you and a few other posters are just in a pedo echo chamber
lmfao.

tell that to the chicks in high school who sneak into college party to get railed by frat boys, or the ones who go on tinder and lie about their age.

and go anywhere outside the anglosphere and you'll see that grown men going for teen girls is completely normal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Looks234, Deleted member 6400 and 2 others
none of those girls are 15, you can't even remember what your 15 year old classmates looked like because you have dementia and didn't socialize or go outside
the only one here who is on suicide watch is you i'm afraid :)

left girl isn't 15 and girl on the right has the face of a 5 year old, finding these girls remotely attractive in any way means you are not only a pedophile but have under 100 ng/dl testosterone
they are 13/14 i can vouch, their instagram profiles even say that. look maybe your culture is different, but in brazil (@alexjones nation) the age of consent is 14 and its very common to see girls that age fully developed and dating 20+ year old guys. idk but it is what it is, girls get libido and want mature dick. nature made it that way not us lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
they are 13/14 i can vouch, their instagram profiles even say that. look maybe your culture is different, but in brazil (@alexjones nation) the age of consent is 14 and its very common to see girls that age fully developed and dating 20+ year old guys. idk but it is what it is, girls get libido and want mature dick. nature made it that way not us lol

1eb8a76e327f44b48789e88bb1f8c4f5.gif

dangerous enviroment = girls mature earlier to be able to breed earlier,its probably some evolutionary thing to guarantee the propagation of the species

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 3073
it's not culture, it's just being impoverished. as brazil has higher and higher living standards it will be rarer as it already has been, men in their 20s dating people under 20 will become even less common since it's not a very common instance anyway there apart from favelas
and go anywhere outside the anglosphere and you'll see that grown men going for teen girls is completely normal.
i have spent years collectively outside the anglosphere and it is not common anywhere but countries in poverty. first part you mentioned is not common at all but rather the frat boys that try to rape them

he didn't go for pre-pubs, did he? he offered money to some teen whores between 15-19 and they all knew what they were doing. bad example.

he only got charged because he payed them. if he didn't do that he would have been free to fuck them all he wants, because sex with 16 year olds is legal while protituting them at 16 is not.

Know your facts
i think he went as low as 14, which is illegal in the US.

i wonder why he didnt just go somewhere where 14 was legal since there are several european countries where 14 is fair game

dangerous enviroment = girls mature earlier to be able to breed earlier,its probably some evolutionary thing to guarantee the propagation of the species
in reality
Among hunter-gatherers teen-agers are often sexually active, but age at first birth averages around 19.
why do you want to fuck stinky undeveloped kids that act autistic so much even if you don't care what they feel? i will never understand pedophiles

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6400
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 4612 and Looks234
it's not culture, it's just being impoverished. as brazil has higher and higher living standards it will be rarer as it already has been, men in their 20s dating people under 20 will become even less common since it's not a very common instance anyway there apart from favelas

i have spent years collectively outside the anglosphere and it is not common anywhere but countries in poverty. first part you mentioned is not common at all but rather the frat boys that try to rape them
@alexjones is from the upper classes and had classmates that were having sex with 18 year old guys at 13 already... 15 year old girls in relationships with 20+ old guys, etc. and those come from families richer than many western ones... so yeah it's common and will stay like that for a while, because women there develop very early and sex is not taboo in their society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6400
@alexjones is from the upper classes and had classmates that were having sex with 18 year old guys at 13 already... 15 year old girls in relationships with 20+ old guys, etc. and those come from families richer than many western ones... so yeah it's common and will stay like that for a while, because women there develop very early and sex is not taboo in their society.
lol i even knew a rich 15yo girl who dated a 22yo for a year,its not uncommon at all

I know brazilians that never said anything like that in conversations involving this (even when they were middle or lower middle class) and the only exception was one saying 20 year olds with girlfriends in their late teens wasn't uncommon. they don't develop any earlier than American children but in general, fucking undeveloped teenagers becomes rarer as impoverished countries become richer as the western world has shown

I know brazilians that never said anything like that in conversations involving this (even when they were middle or lower middle class) and the only exception was one saying 20 year olds with girlfriends in their late teens wasn't uncommon. they don't develop any earlier than American children but in general, fucking undeveloped teenagers becomes rarer as impoverished countries become richer as the western world has shown
the brazilians you know are probably redditors that cope by trying to make brazil seem like a more civilized nation. i know many brazilian girls that tell me that their friends go out and fuck older guys, that know 13 year old girls that are pregnant, etc. and they aren't poor. i cant even imagine how the lower classes behave there. i know brazil, im literally mere miles away from it, ive been there countless times and know people from there.

• +1
my abused bully victim having delusions about me
i havent read one word that you said so far,muh "abused victim" jfl

@brbbrah found the next tranny/faggot/foid for you to eviscerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 4332
the brazilians you know are probably redditors that cope by trying to make brazil seem like a more civilized nation. i know many brazilian girls that tell me that their friends go out and fuck older guys, that know 13 year old girls that are pregnant, etc. and they aren't poor. i cant even imagine how the lower classes behave there. i know brazil, im literally mere miles away from it, ive been there countless times and know people from there.
nah they never went on reddit. you're latin american? I know they weren't lying either

nah they never went on reddit. you're latin american? I know they weren't lying either
im from argentina, which is not like brazil in that sense. argentina feels like iceland next to brazil lol

• JFL
this abomination genuinely thinks i'm a woman JFLLLLLLLLL can't wait till you get your fingers chopped off in prison

teen girls will always be kids mentally and physically too and everyone in the real world knows this, you and a few other posters are just in a pedo echo chamber
lmao what are you on about. I'd like to stab your eyes out and have a loli piss in your skull you punk :feelskek:
also if you haven't already noticed you braindead junkie, foids are always mentally kids. Even if they are as old as your soon to be dead mom. So go fuck your 8 year old sister you pedophile incest scum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 4612
first part you mentioned is not common at all but rather the frat boys that try to rape them
how can frat boys rape high school girls at parties if those girls dont try to sneak into those parties?

• +1
lmao what are you on about. I'd like to stab your eyes out and have a loli piss in your skull you punk :feelskek:
also if you haven't already noticed you braindead junkie, foids are always mentally kids. Even if they are as old as your soon to be dead mom. So go fuck your 8 year old sister you pedophile incest scum.
LOLLL this post is so mad its funny. You wouldnt do shit to me you pissweak KHHV incel abomination I could gut you alive you are nothing to me. You're gonna be raped in prison with your fingers cut off

The permanent virtue signalling you hear from every pathetic retards who want attention and to be seen as a hero
"Yea we should kill and torture pedos I hate them smh"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Babyblackcarrot, skull_mogger and 2 others
FUCK PEDOPHILES. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO FUCK LITTLE CHILDREN

View attachment 507883
View attachment 507885
View attachment 507888
View attachment 507891
HOW CAN THEY PREFER SMALL UNDEVELOPED CHILDREN BEFORE A THICK WHITE BITCH?!?!

BUNCH OF MENTALLY STUNTED SUBHUMAN DOGS I WOULD LITERALLY DECIMATE IRL

View attachment 507893

ALL THEY DO IS TURN LITTLE KIDS WITH PROSPECTS AND FUTURE INTO GAY ASS NIGGAS. WHILE TRAUMATIZING THEM FOR LIFE. DISGUSTING

I WANT TO FEROCIOUSLY MURDER THEM ALL
cope