I want to perform an erotic dance for my future wife while she rubs baby oil on my body.

Would she enjoy it?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I'd also grind my naked hips slowly in front of her face, cock in front of her face, and give my ass a wiggle. And I'd also sometimes walk about the house naked. I'd cook naked. Being naked in front of a woman you'd give your heart to feels so nice because you're pleasing her and she returns the love to you. I'll let her massage my ass. I want to be a sexy husband she'd never let go of, she'd never monkey branch with someone else. I don't want her dreaming of other men while we make love. And I certainly don't want her to be disgusted at me gyrating and grinding my oiled body in front of her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 2832, Sny and 20 others
@Primalsplit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Built for BBC

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 2832, Sny and 14 others
most homosexual thing ive ever read probably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, nope, Deleted member 2832 and 15 others
If any user gets doxxed and killed by some insane future ER, I hope its you

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24507 and 11 others
You reading more kama sutra?

I'd also grind my naked hips slowly in front of her face, cock in front of her face, and give my ass a wiggle. And I'd also sometimes walk about the house naked. I'd cook naked. Being naked in front of a woman you'd give your heart to feels so nice because you're pleasing her and she returns the love to you. I want to be a sexy husband she'd never let go of, she'd never monkey branch with someone else. I don't want her dreaming of other men while we make love. And I certainly don't want her to be disgusted at me gyrating and grinding my oiled body in front of her.
Tales from the Eastern London kebab shop

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, ascension, try2beme and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Sprinkles and aspiringexcel
male stripper GIF by Magic Men Live

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Xangsane
thought this was a reddit post and googled it and realized u typed this urself

damn ur actually gay

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, gribsufer1, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
It's actually more gay to be afraid of being naked because it only means that you see your nude bodies as something to be exploited (i.e. penetrated)

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang and Xangsane
It's actually more gay to be afraid of being naked because it only means that you see your nude bodies as something to be exploited (i.e. penetrated)
I only like to be naked around the woman I love. Exceptions included school PE though I tried my best not to let anyone catch me naked.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Xangsane
SQUISHY SQUISHY DANCE

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Why do you want to be rubbed with baby oil... while naked...
I want to make her happy, please her. I will do the same for her too. And even better if the rays of the setting or rising sun illuminate my oiled, naked body. I think she'd like it. But I need to make sure my body is good before I do that.
SQUISHY SQUISHY DANCE
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
What makes this post even more suss is that you gad ur ass fingerbanged and liked it. Ur future wife will peg you tbh

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Xangsane and 0hMan
Is the Arab side of your family belly dancers?

• JFL
you should start off by doing that in front of your mom, to get comfortable first

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Xangsane
Lol no. Also most belly dancing is done by westerners.
Not true. Even in Makkah and Medina I saw tons of shops full of belly dancing attires.

Stop lying
It's true. There is a minority of Arabs there that still continue this practice despite it's jahili origins. They only buy it for their wife (wives) ofc.

I knew they do it. But I was shocked to see them selling attire like that public while women wear the niqab at the same time.

It's true. There is a minority of Arabs there that still continue this practice despite it's jahili origins. They only buy it for their wife (wives) ofc.

I knew they do it. But I was shocked to see them selling attire like that public while women wear the niqab at the same time.
MUH ARABS ARE PRIMAL SEXUAL Dogs. MUH PAKISTANIS ARE PURE.

MUH ARABS ARE PRIMAL SEXUAL Dogs. MUH PAKISTANIS ARE PURE.
I never said this nigga. I don't consider it haram if they're doing it in private. I'm surprised it's advertised so openly and not discreetly. Even sex shops are more discreet in the West.

• +1
I never said this nigga. I don't consider it haram if they're doing it in private. I'm surprised it's advertised so openly and not discreetly. Even sex shops are more discreet in the West.
Why do curries think arabs are primal

Why do curries think arabs are primal
Don't blame curries. Blame yourself. Gulf Arabs are much better than others tho.

I don't think the others do belly dancing but definitely more degenerate.

• +1
Don't blame curries. Blame yourself. Gulf Arabs are much better than others tho.

I don't think the others do belly dancing but definitely more degenerate.
I swear to God many think arab women are primal. My future wife (though she's part black and lightskin passing) is virgin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Xangsane
@Xangsane why dont you post a preview video here so we can judge if ur future wife will like it or not?

Make sure to use plenty of oil!

• JFL
@Xangsane why dont you post a preview video here so we can judge if ur future wife will like it or not?

Make sure to use plenty of oil!
Found the gay.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Xangsane
kys weirdo

• So Sad
Half black half Arab me thinks shes capped at MTB tbh.
Nah she's cute and neotenous looking. I love her hair.
You're a fag retard I swear.
Why? It's only for her to see. My naked body covered in soap suds, my hips gyrating with a hard on as I rub my torso, my ass turned to her, legs apart, as I shake my butt and hips. Then once we're done I will take her over the moon. I gotta please her so she won't cuck me for a Chad.
kys weirdo
Why?

Nah she's cute and neotenous looking. I love her hair.
You have shit taste.
Why? It's only for her to see. My naked body covered in soap suds, my hips gyrating with a hard on as I rub my torso, my ass turned to her, legs apart, as I shake my butt and hips. Then once we're done I will take her over the moon. I gotta please her so she won't cuck me for a Chad.
You were asking earlier why curries view Arabs as primal beings. Here is your answer you degen

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back