I want to punch myself until my face is mutilated beyond recognition

frendly

frendly

👁
I cannot take it anymore, why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why was I even born. My mom told me that she was going to abort me but she doesn’t believe in abortion. I wish she did so I wouldn’t even be here posting on this shitty site. I saw old photos of myself and realized how fucking ugly I am. I am so subhuman no wonder why girls don’t like me. Every girl I’ve ever approached ended up hating me. I hate myself. Why why why why why did my parents make me. They don’t understand how hard life is for someone as ugly as me. Even with a mask on Im hideous. Everyone walks over me because of it and what can I do? Nothing, absolutely nothing. I’m almost at my breaking point. I in-vision myself in a year finally letting go, looking at the mirror one last final time only to punch myself until I can no longer recognize my own face. I go downstairs and my parents ask what happened to my face and why I’m crying, I won’t answer. I’ll walk out the house and go on a long bike ride and won’t come home for three days. When I come back I’ll stab myself repeatedly none stop until my parents have to hold me back and take me to the hospital. If I survive I’ll probably be put in a mental a hospital. After that I’ll rot away until another 8 years when I finally have nothing left and just jump off a bridge falling down into the sea. Never coming back, finally being able to not exist in this hellish world.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 18052 and 2 others
take your meds schizo

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18528 and Growth Plate
Because your psl is low?

• +1
Reactions: frendly
👏

Attachments

• FC8FC22B-3C9B-41A5-A97E-A776D0ADD28B.jpeg
    FC8FC22B-3C9B-41A5-A97E-A776D0ADD28B.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
Deez nuts bitch

posting this at a time like this... rookie mistake

only people online are degen schizo posters, they will derail your thread beyond recognition

• +1
posting this at a time like this... rookie mistake

only people online are degen schizo posters, they will derail your thread beyond recognition
It’s fine, I don’t care at this point. This site is a place where I let loose. I only post my feelings so when I kill myself at least my family will have access to this and understand why I did it.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
It’s fine, I don’t care at this point. This site is a place where I let loose. I only post my feelings so when I kill myself at least my family will have access to this and understand why I did it.
i feel that, wish i could off myself

• So Sad
go back to reddit cuck:ROFLMAO:

go back to reddit cuck:ROFLMAO:
Double posting… damn. Calling me a cuck when you got that cringey ass Viking pfp. Also tf type of name is mazzi, you’re definitely a foid. Get ignored. Gtfo my threads

Just catfish with me bro.

• Love it
larp after larp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Double posting… damn. Calling me a cuck when you got that cringey ass Viking pfp. Also tf type of name is mazzi, you’re definitely a foid. Get ignored. Gtfo my threads
anime pfp, multiple threads crying about life and his parents hate him, never talk shit about anyone on here again you dumb nigger, and its what drive i you broke faggot

anime pfp, multiple threads crying about life and his parents hate him, never talk shit about anyone on here again you dumb nigger, and its what drive i you broke faggot
Didn’t read! Oops 😅

• Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi
sorry bro. i felt like this last night too, i was legit crying punching myself in the head and wanting to rip my hair out

self hate of us not being good enough caused by this society is so cruel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69 and frendly
Sorry bhai I'll slay pajeetas in India for you

Me omw to slay pajeetalite:

• JFL
i wanted to cut my face off a few times dw

• So Sad