I want to punch women in the face (problem)

regularaspie4

regularaspie4

Iron
I've found that pretty much every time i hang out with women that I'm either fucking or just chilling with I get the immense urge to just fucking hit them without fail. I don't understand why necessarily and it's not even that they are doing things wrong but sometimes even the slightest of their stupid mannerisms annoys me to the point where I am just generally disgruntled. JFL so much for being NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Several., WeiWei, Outerz14 and 3 others
Just sledgehammer them in gta

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Darkeningstar and regularaspie4
I've found that pretty much every time i hang out with women that I'm either fucking or just chilling with I get the immense urge to just fucking hit them without fail. I don't understand why necessarily and it's not even that they are doing things wrong but sometimes even the slightest of their stupid mannerisms annoys me to the point where I am just generally disgruntled. JFL so much for being NT
Is this your way of saying youre a homosexual :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and ryuken
Is this your way of saying youre a homosexual :forcedsmile:
lol i still like fucking them. just pretty much hate everything else they do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Outerz14 and fluffy
Just a regular aspie, no problem

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, ryuken, regularaspie4 and 1 other person
I want to string men to a tree so I suppose it's even

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Outerz14 and ryuken
KillAllMen

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Outerz14 and ryuken
Just rape jfl