I want to rope in the coming days my final thread. My thoughts , sorry if too long to read

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
I punched everyone in my family because I don’t know how to express my anger. Maybe I should just stab people at school. I’m scared God is gonna punish me. I’m mentally ill and I think I’m actually ugly I don’t know how to fix acne , acne scars. I’ve got subhuman digestive system can’t eat enough I’m actually lower than 6”2 , 5”11. I larped about my height. Maybe my destiny was to rope in the end. I can’t feel life satisfaction. I was bullied in elementary school all to now. I don’t wanna go hell , I want to rope to not feel sin and not to feel unhappy anymore but I’m scared God will get mad at me because he gave me gift of life but I feel unhappy I just wanna feel at peace and not be in mental pain anymore. I’m already starting to have a few hallucinations and I want to stop this torment of living. I can’t cope with things like vidya and this forum anymore as I always feel unsatisfied and can’t escape things made me feel made or sad. im happy to meet you all and I really liked it when I laughed at threads of other people , I liked when I tried giving people other advice. I liked laughing together. It’s not the forums fault that I’m gonna rope , it made me feel better and I made a lot of online friends. It’s how I slowly became insane and being exposed to internet early learning the truths of this world and then developing mental illness. It’s too late to fix me. I also feel alone for some reason even though I live with my family. I feel scared and empty. I also hate school is just a camp made by kikes to teach me fake things. God please I repent and forgive me for the evil things I’ve done please Lord Jesus I hope you know me , please forgive me of the lust , anger , gluttony , pride and etc that I’ve experienced in my life. I don’t want to feel sin anymore and be in a state of confusion. Please cure me of the demons and spirits haunting me. I don’t like living , it doesn’t feel good , it feels dead

I’m gonna dox myself but Idc . My name is Stefan it was a pleasure to meet everybody I’m gonna become 16 on the 28th if I make it until then

Idc if you say dnr this is just my thoughts

It’s too late to back down from roping as I already made this thread and it will be cringe if I come back. I’m sorry if I insulted you then you probably have it better than me in soyciety and are more mentally stable. I forgive other people. But
In general I dislike what humanity is and what It has become.

why did i make this thread its cringe why do i think a lot of things is cringe

People will laugh at me under this thread

Made I should go and stab some people at school I already dropped out today , to not be a pussy and go er and then rope but no I’m scared God won’t forgive me.

Is roping a pussy move ? Why would i want to feel more stress then in life.

Even if i did become extremely good looking i would of just commit lust and pride

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, Jova, cromagnon and 37 others
yeah you need to get a psychiatrist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, VolcelFTW, romanstock and 14 others
Before you do anything or commit, try taking an SSRI. It will take a long time to work (several months) but once it does, you will be much more capable of controlling things like mood swings. It’s also neuroprotective. Nvm. I saw you had hallucinations, this will make it much worse. You have to see a psychiatrist asap or it will get worse. You have to take antipsychotics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Have you at least tried therapy or counselling?

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Before you do anything or commit, try taking an SSRI. It will take a long time to work (several months) but once it does, you will be much more capable of controlling things like mood swings. It’s also neuroprotective.
I will make my test bad

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
What about @Bliisk and the memories you made along the way😢

The birds shall help:
@Gaygymmaxx @Imretarded? @baerr @MA_ascender @nathan @GlamourPursuer

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender, baerr, Bliisk and 1 other person
I will make my test bad
It will do much worse. I can’t tell if you are trolling, but it will worsen hallucinations if you have them. If what you are saying is true you are schizophrenic.

ur 15 bhai u have many years ahead of you, js enjoy life n there are solutions for ur problems

• +1
Reactions: Bars, LooksThinker, feva and 2 others
It’s too late to back down from roping as I already made this thread and it will be cringe if I come back.

How would it be cringe? Everyone on this forum has gone through depressive phases, I've thought about killing myself tens of times over the last 10 years. Don't worry about what this forum thinks. You're only 15, people have come from worse circumstances than you and gotten over their problems, I believe you can too.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, GabachoCopium, Alt Number 3 and 7 others
I punched everyone in my family because I don’t know how to express my anger. Maybe I should just stab people at school. I’m scared God is gonna punish me. I’m mentally ill and I think I’m actually ugly I don’t know how to fix acne , acne scars. I’ve got subhuman digestive system can’t eat enough I’m actually lower than 6”2 , 5”11. I larped about my height. Maybe my destiny was to rope in the end. I can’t feel life satisfaction. I was bullied in elementary school all to now. I don’t wanna go hell , I want to rope to not feel sin and not to feel unhappy anymore but I’m scared God will get mad at me because he gave me gift of life but I feel unhappy I just wanna feel at peace and not be in mental pain anymore. I’m already starting to have a few hallucinations and I want to stop this torment of living. I can’t cope with things like vidya and this forum anymore as I always feel unsatisfied and can’t escape things made me feel made or sad. im happy to meet you all and I really liked it when I laughed at threads of other people , I liked when I tried giving people other advice. I liked laughing together. It’s not the forums fault that I’m gonna rope , it made me feel better and I made a lot of online friends. It’s how I slowly became insane and being exposed to internet early learning the truths of this world and then developing mental illness. It’s too late to fix me. I also feel alone for some reason even though I live with my family. I feel scared and empty. I also hate school is just a camp made by kikes to teach me fake things. God please I repent and forgive me for the evil things I’ve done please Lord Jesus I hope you know me , please forgive me of the lust , anger , gluttony , pride and etc that I’ve experienced in my life. I don’t want to feel sin anymore and be in a state of confusion. Please cure me of the demons and spirits haunting me. I don’t like living , it doesn’t feel good , it feels dead

I’m gonna dox myself but Idc . My name is Stefan it was a pleasure to meet everybody I’m gonna become 16 on the 28th if I make it until then

It’s too late to back down from roping as I already made this thread and it will be cringe if I come back. I’m sorry if I insulted you then you probably have it better than me in soyciety and are more mentally stable. I forgive other people. But

Made I should go and stab some people at school I already dropped out today , to not be a pussy and go er and then rope but no I’m scared God won’t forgive me.

Even if i did become extremely good looking i would of just commit lust and pride

dont do it you have God and us

• +1
Reactions: cavy
ur 15 bhai u have many years ahead of you, js enjoy life n there are solutions for ur problems
I can’t enjoy I don’t like people , I’m too blackpilled seeing other people

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Don't end up like @dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Are you serious about experiencing hallucinations?

• +1
Reactions: gigell
if youre going to kill yourself then you should atleast be a man and die a glorious death, go kill a serial killer or something, go wrestle a bear, go and cave your schools bully skull in, dont vent to us and then die like a faggot. be a man

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and wastedspermcel
your gonna rope and kill ppl just bc your ugly? hahahah your whole existence was revolved around how you look,maybe your doing the right thing

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, psychomandible and omnilegent
Your destiny is whatever you make of it. You might think roping is in the cards for you, but you should know that God very much wants you to be as happy as any other of his children. It's not over until you decide to give up, God wants what's best for you because regardless of what you've done He loves you because you are His son.

Here's a piece of advice. Most suicide victims are impulsive and at the same time suicidal, they're a recipe for disaster. Their impulsiveness is actually more dangerous than their suicidal thoughts, because while I might feel sad I will not immediately act upon it.

Find help before you do something that you are going to regret. You don't want to die, trust me, death is horrifying. Find help and maybe it'll get better, in fact I'm positive of it.

Plus you're young. We've all been young, it gets better. You can either choose to trust us who have been in this exact same situation as you, or not. But it'll get better in time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, The Grinch and ascension
See you tomorrow bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, God-himself, Rigged and 2 others

hey it's Bliisk I had a very important family member kill himself this year I think you should at least get big on steroids and when you look like a tank and then go ER on Jews or something.

I was like you at 16 I found looksmax.org and I have every mental illness combined but now all I do to keep living is trolling dalits on .org, be like me and you will be fine kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, psychomandible, JohnBaza and 2 others
If you live in the US, you'll prolly just get shot to death by the cops with a behavior like that, anyway. Mentally you're more fucked up than me.

• So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel
how old are you gigell ?

You are schizophrenic. Take antipsychotics asap. You can buy them from India but you should realistically consult a doctor. Do so today, this isn’t a joke.

• JFL
Reactions: asia
your gonna rope and kill ppl just bc your ugly? hahahah your whole existence was revolved around how you look,maybe your doing the right thing
Idk if I’m ugly , I just don’t feel satisfied with life my brain is so confused and complex it’s hard for me to say my thoughts

Before you do anything or commit, try taking an SSRI. It will take a long time to work (several months) but once it does, you will be much more capable of controlling things like mood swings. It’s also neuroprotective. Nvm. I saw you had hallucinations, this will make it much worse. You have to see a psychiatrist asap or it will get worse. You have to take antipsychotics.
95% of school shooters were on SSRI's. Its the ultimate jew mind control medicine.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel and sb23
Your destiny is whatever you make of it. You might think roping is in the cards for you, but you should know that God very much wants you to be as happy as any other of his children. It's not over until you decide to give up, God wants what's best for you because regardless of what you've done He loves you because you are His son.

Here's a piece of advice. Most suicide victims are impulsive and at the same time suicidal, they're a recipe for disaster. Their impulsiveness is actually more dangerous than their suicidal thoughts, because while I might feel sad I will not immediately act upon it.

Find help before you do something that you are going to regret. You don't want to die, trust me, death is horrifying. Find help and maybe it'll get better, in fact I'm positive of it.

Plus you're young. We've all been young, it gets better. You can either choose to trust us who have been in this exact same situation as you, or not. But it'll get better in time.
It’s too late

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
if youre going to kill yourself then you should atleast be a man and die a glorious death, go kill a serial killer or something, go wrestle a bear, go and cave your schools bully skull in, dont vent to us and then die like a faggot. be a man
I would want to but I don’t have equipment

I can’t enjoy I don’t like people , I’m too blackpilled

Probably because you're stuck here all day reading blackpill shit.

You need to go to school, or start working as an apprentice. You can work, get paid and do a qualification on the side in an apprenticeship. I think that would suit you well.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and iabsolvejordan
Idk if I’m ugly , I just don’t feel satisfied with life my brain is so confused and complex it’s hard for me to say my thoughts
will your parents feel ashamed when they read through your entire search and post hisory after you rope or er?

95% of school shooters were on SSRI's. Its the ultimate jew mind control medicine.
No, if they had a problem like bipolar or schizophrenia, then they took ssri’s, the increase neuroplastisty would worsen their condition. It’s a result of gross negligence from the part of the doctors, but ssri’s have their place. As I said they increase neurogenesis which basically slows down the aging of your brain and defends you against neurodegenerative disorders. Just don’t take them how the doctor tells you as they use extreme doses and do so completely incorrectly.

It’s too late
It's not, I can assure you of that. You are still living and breathing, so God is giving you another chance.

Want to know when it's really over? When you have decided to actually pull through with it because of one bad night, and you are hanging onto a rope by a tree while your last breath of air is filled with regret, and you can feel consciousness slipping out of your hands, while knowing that you have wasted any opportunity for a happy life and there is nothing you can do about it.

Do not underestimate how bad of a fate death is, most suicide victims who survive explicitely state that they lived their "last moments" in regret. You do not want to go through that, trust me.

Listen to me. Your pain is not real. You are a young, impressionable child who is being brainwashed by a psyops that tries to make people kill themselves. By admitting defeat, you are giving these people exactly what they want.

Want to know why the youth is the best time of one's life? No, it's not because it's your time to slay. It's because that's when you hopefully have a full life ahead of you, a life that you can still fully enjoy if you choose to get help now and save yourself the regret of one bad action. So please, call someone before it's too late. You can do this, you know you can.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and TechnoBoss
PM me bro you can talk to me if you want. Just do not rope

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Don't do it.
You fear God and know well taking your life is not your intended path.
Even despite your inferior and maladaptive genes you can still live a life that you can be grateful for having.
I spent many days weeping and pleading to God for death so that I may be spared of current and coming suffering.
I've not been put to death, but I was given a better psyche and given relief regarding all the things that plagued me.

Especially regarding the (admittedly founded) paranoia that I had as I was the punching bag of the entire town, with cars stopping by me only to resume after a few seconds of checking me out, random people that I don't recall seeing smirking or laughing at me as I was walking by the streets. Being the target of bullying in the few circles I was, with one person suddenly turning on me. It felt like I was being prosecuted, not gangstalking levels but a conspiracy of a multitude of people against a few select.
I was relieved of the anxiety and depression I've had. With little to no remaining symptoms.

Just because you dropped out, your education prospects aren't over. I was expelled and failed in another school, but I've been given a way out and gotten into a decent one that I now have lesser problems with fulfilling, even if at this age I should've graduated.

And you know well that you don't have the right to kill random people at school or go ER.
I've desired that too and I'm glad I didn't do it. I've wanted to die, yet I'm glad I didn't kill myself.
I don't want those things anymore. You will find joy in practicing God's law despite the hardships, you will surely be rewarded and cured of many of your plagues.

Not killing yourself is not pussying out, it's the opposite. You shouldn't feel shame for being indecisive. You don't need to care about opinions of some random wrathful inkwell that loathes himself as much as you do yourself and wishes for a sense of control by compelling others to kill themselves.

I will pray for your health and wellbeing, sincerely wish you the best.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and TechnoBoss
I don't know what to say man. I think you should take a step back from this site and focus on your mental health. I think this site has gotten to you mentally. I hate recommending psychiatrists or anything but you need to go and talk to someone. Don't do anything hasty. Life was shit for me when I was 15 too. It got a whole lot better and I realize now that if I would've done something drastic when I was that age, I would've missed out on everything I've experienced. It gets better. This moment will pass.

• +1
Reactions: watah, DarkAscender, Darkeningstar and 2 others
It's not, I can assure you of that. You are still living and breathing, so God is giving you another chance.

Want to know when it's really over? When you have decided to actually pull through with it because of one bad night, and you are hanging onto a rope by a tree while your last breath of air is filled with regret, and you can feel consciousness slipping out of your hands, while knowing that you have wasted any opportunity for a happy life and there is nothing you can do about it.

Do not underestimate how bad of a fate death is, most suicide victims who survive explicitely state that they lived their "last moments" in regret. You do not want to go through that, trust me.

Listen to me. Your pain is not real. You are a young, impressionable child who is being brainwashed by a psyops that tries to make people kill themselves. By admitting defeat, you are giving these people exactly what they want.

Want to know why the youth is the best time of one's life? No, it's not because it's your time to slay. It's because that's when you hopefully have a full life ahead of you, a life that you can still fully enjoy if you choose to get help now and save yourself the regret of one bad action. So please, call someone before it's too late. You can do this, you know you can.
I can’t slay I’m not even confident in myself with looks everyone is exposed to social media and because of soyciety it’s best to be tall and handsome

I can’t be satisfied anymore

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and TechnoBoss
Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, TechnoBoss and devonhendryx999
Don't do it.
You fear God and know well taking your life is not your intended path.
Even despite your inferior and maladaptive genes you can still live a life that you can be grateful for having.
I spent many days weeping and pleading to God for death so that I may be spared of current and coming suffering.
I've not been put to death, but I was given a better psyche and given relief regarding all the things that plagued me.

Especially regarding the (admittedly founded) paranoia that I had as I was the punching bag of the entire town, with cars stopping by me only to resume after a few seconds of checking me out, random people that I don't recall seeing smirking or laughing at me as I was walking by the streets. Being the target of bullying in the few circles I was, with one person suddenly turning on me. It felt like I was being prosecuted, not gangstalking levels but a conspiracy of a multitude of people against a few select.
I was relieved of the anxiety and depression I've had. With little to no remaining symptoms.

Just because you dropped out, your education prospects aren't over. I was expelled and failed in another school, but I've been given a way out and gotten into a decent one that I now have lesser problems with fulfilling, even if at this age I should've graduated.

And you know well that you don't have the right to kill random people at school or go ER.
I've desired that too and I'm glad I didn't do it. I've wanted to die, yet I'm glad I didn't kill myself.
I don't want those things anymore. You will find joy in practicing God's law despite the hardships, you will surely be rewarded and cured of many of your plagues.

Not killing yourself is not pussying out, it's the opposite. You shouldn't feel shame for being indecisive. You don't need to care about opinions of some random wrathful inkwell that loathes himself as much as you do yourself and wishes for a sense of control by compelling others to kill themselves.

I will pray for your health and wellbeing, sincerely wish you the best.
What joy will there be , my goal was to become the most handsome person ever lived and become very tall but why for ? Just lust and pride ?

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Dont do it hell is not worth it bhai

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
What joy will there be , my goal was to become the most handsome person ever lived and become very tall but why for ? Just lust and pride ?
yo gigell ask to your parents to go in boarding school

• +1
It gets better i had blackpill psychosis for 3 years.
Theres so much to do, atleast become 18 and take a loan and travel the world jfl

• +1
I can’t slay I’m not even confident in myself with looks everyone is exposed to social media and because of soyciety it’s best to be tall and handsome

I was in the same pos, alone for 3 years. From 16 to 19. Everyday alone in school, hiding in shame.

Then i tried snapchat. Ive done very well with women (i got set back but still)

• +1
Reactions: FBl and TechnoBoss
Maybe you should change your goals. The idea of being the most handsome man who's ever lived and very tall is just ridiculous. It's no wonder why you're unhappy because you're setting all these unrealistic standards. You're only 15 you don't even know how you'll look after puberty. Every kid is basically ugly until they hit puberty and then they actually develop. You're 5'11 at 15 and some people aren't 5'11 when they're adults. You should be happy and think about what you have to be grateful for. Envy of others and wanting to be the best ever at everything will only rob you of all your happiness.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, PlayersGetPlayed, truthhurts and 1 other person

That's only because you're poisoning your mind with this media. Maybe you can't slay, I doubt it, but even if you can't you can at the very least turn your phone off, get some help and live a better life after that. But killing yourself is not the solution, that'll be a horrible decision. You are going to live the last seconds of your life realising that A) it was all in your head, B) you were young and now you've effectively screwed yourself by taking away all of those years, and C) that you should've taken the small things for granted. That's right, those little things that still make you slightly happy. Drinking coffee in the morning, going for walks, existence in general. You are not getting that back for the rest of eternity if you pull through with this. Your existence will be obliterated.

• +1
Maybe you should change your goals. The idea of being the most handsome man who's ever lived and very tall is just ridiculous. It's no wonder why you're unhappy because you're setting all these unrealistic standards. You're only 15 you don't even know how you'll look after puberty. Every kid is basically ugly until they hit puberty and then they actually develop. You're 5'11 at 15 and some people aren't 5'11 when they're adults. You should be happy and think about what you have to be grateful for. Envy of others and wanting to be the best ever at everything will only rob you of all your happiness.
Always remember:
Curly head james. Managed to stop his psychosis, and sought therapy.
Is doing much better now.

If curly head james can leave the blackpill and try for hapiness, then anyone can.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and TechnoBoss
To very frank here, that is an extremely delusional goal.
You'll need to be content with your genetics.
It doesn't have to be pride and lust per se, but I guess this kind of desire often is.
You'll find joy in your life, within nature, your mind and in obedience to God. It's going to be extremely hard but in the end you'll find it to have been the right and good call, like I did.

I'll tell you what man, don't be so full of this blackpill shit. Life will catch onto you. Like seriously, please don't take it so personally for fuck's sake.. It gets better at some point I know for a fact. there's so much more to life brother I hope you realize that. I used to be just like you just so you know.

Much love my brother in Christ

• +1
Reactions: mickdamon437, Lokki, ascension and 1 other person
Shit genuinely gives me hope when people aren't actually assholes all the time on this forum, Holy shit..

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, Shkreliii, Bars and 1 other person