i want to see all of you succeed

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
and thats the difference between me and you incel

yes i will call rabidrosmaries a delusional incel which he is, but regardless i wouldnt be mad or neg him if he somehow managed to start slaying girls

spite envy is a weak trait that weak subhumans have

example the bull leaked private stuff in DMs that i trusted with him after knowing him on forums, and even tho it was all a cringe facade i still congratulated him

im more emotionally mature than nearly all of you when it comes down to it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 14160 and 10 others
god save the queen

• So Sad
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 19157
You look like vinniehackerlite yet you have 9,000 posts on looksmax. Wasting your PSL
F8F818EF 9464 4F04 9BAB 3EDCEF64EB5F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Adamsmith12345, Vain786 and 3 others
Dylan sucks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Same bro

Well, I wish no ill on anyone and I don’t feel jealous of others. But more so, I’m just neutral towards 99% of people. If they suceed, good on them

• +1
Dylan sucks
you suck and you know it incel

im a better person than you, more mentally stable, lets not state the other obvious facts. ur lucky i even treat you like an actual human and take you seriously when i respond other like incels who know youre a joke and a MEME son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097
you suck and you know it incel

im a better person than you, more mentally stable, lets not state the other obvious facts. ur lucky i even treat you like an actual human and take you seriously when i respond other like incels who know youre a joke and a MEME son
U are dirt under my shoes, ur a nobody

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
U are dirt under my shoes, ur a nobody
and u are unironically narcissistic thinking ur the center of the universe when ur below the average human in every regard
+ schitzo
+ aspergers
+ a 30 year old in a ward
+ fat ass
everybody pities you including me. fix yourself mvp

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and Deleted member 9801
and u are unironically narcissistic thinking ur the center of the universe when ur below the average human in every regard
+ schitzo
+ aspergers
+ a 30 year old in a ward
+ fat ass
everybody pities you including me. fix yourself mvp
I will destroy you

and thats the difference between me and you incel

yes i will call rabidrosmaries a delusional incel which he is, but regardless i wouldnt be mad or neg him if he somehow managed to start slaying girls

spite envy is a weak trait that weak subhumans have

example the bull leaked private stuff in DMs that i trusted with him after knowing him on forums, and even tho it was all a cringe facade i still congratulated him

im more emotionally mature than nearly all of you when it comes down to it
Yeah so emotionally mature u gotta write a whole text for all of us childish incels to understand 100% bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Deleted member 19157
Yeah so emotionally mature u gotta write a whole text for all of us childish incels to understand 100% bro
it's called a disclaimer bro

• +1
Thanks, you too

• +1
Op do u read Batman comics u got such a mogger avi
C8D95ACD B9C6 491F 9581 04F3EBEB48C2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 19157
That guy is a retard

Example you Who start attacking my looks for no reason which led to me making fun of you on that tik tok you sent me.

Example you Who start attacking my looks for no reason which led to me making fun of you on that tik tok you sent me.
i didnt start attacking your looks for no reason i gave my own personal opinion of legit another guy and jokingly called you a cuck and you had a spaz attack claiming im jealous when clearly im not jealous and was rating him at a high level already. u literally became emotional over me rating another dude "not gigachad" jfl

ur extremely neurotic, and either way its a low cuck cringe move to leak private dms either way and proves further that youre emotional and neurotic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Vain786, Broly and 1 other person
Wallah I have the same mentality too yakhi 😻😻🤙🤙

• Love it
i didnt start attacking your looks for no reason i gave my own personal opinion of legit another guy and jokingly called you a cuck and you had a spaz attack claiming im jealous when clearly im not jealous and was rating him at a high level already. u literally became emotional over me rating another dude "not gigachad" jfl

ur extremely neurotic, and either way its a low cuck cringe move to leak private dms either way and proves further that youre emotional and neurotic
i don't fucking care i did well you fucks just need to keep my name out of your mouth. no one asked for your fucking opinion and JFL at you cucks all jumping on the happiness train after i told you i "larped" jfl i never had that much alerts in that small time, understood that you really hate me

its in vain
you will all die and dissapear forever
and thats not envy ofc who would envy transient bots
thats FACCCCCCCT

• Ugh..
its in vain
you will all die and dissapear forever
and thats not envy ofc who would envy transient bots
thats FACCCCCCCT
no shit fggt, as will you

you are legit an npc who spams the same shit, you are more robot than normies. someone with mental illness like schitzophrenia has 0 and i mean 0 sentience. ur literally a robot controlled by your brain with shitty genetics

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: juste and Deleted member 18244
Stfu faggot

Stfu faggot
oh look, the weak balless low iq dwayne wanna be stumbled into my thread. captain of the losers

whats it like running on 0 sentience? genuinely curious

oh look, the weak balless low iq dwayne wanna be stumbled into my thread. captain of the losers

whats it like running on 0 sentience? genuinely curious
Muh muh muh lil dylan boy thinks he is anything over a 70 iq ltn

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: juste and Deleted member 19157
Muh muh muh lil dylan boy thinks he is anything over a 70 iq ltn
again, you are the one who latches on to cry for me on nearly every thread, never forget how hard i live rent free in your incel little brain. its very funny watching you actl ike you know things when everything you say is wrong, and you have 0 social cues or understanding. literally some autistic annoying incel on autopilot

again, you are the one who latches on to cry for me on nearly every thread, never forget how hard i live rent free in your incel little brain. its very funny watching you actl ike you know things when everything you say is wrong, and you have 0 social cues or understanding. literally some autistic annoying incel on autopilot
You are just some aspie raging at me JFL @ this low incel

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
You look like vinniehackerlite yet you have 9,000 posts on looksmax. Wasting your PSL
View attachment 1859216
hackerlite?

why u lower my rating. i mog that nct ridden bug eyed bastard. i vae pct and im taller than him

kidding but how does he mog me if im a lite version of him genuinely curious, ill send pics if u need

Last edited:
no shit fggt, as will you

you are legit an npc who spams the same shit, you are more robot than normies. someone with mental illness like schitzophrenia has 0 and i mean 0 sentience. ur literally a robot controlled by your brain with shitty genetics
guess what? it doesnt matter to me
your opinion and everything is pointless
you will all die...